Playboys and Control Freaks don't do well with Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Playboys and Control Freaks don't do well with Foreign Women

Post by Winston »

Hey guys,
Check out Tony Bochene's video series about how to find good girls in foreign countries. He makes a lot of sense and has a lot of good points. He starts many videos with clips from Old West classics and gives interesting tidbits about Wild West frontier life. It's definitely worth a watch. The video series starts here:

http://tonybochene.com/video-more

In part 6, he says that 2 types of guys who don't do well long term with foreign women are:

1) playboys
2) control freaks

And explains why. I guess #1 describes me doesn't it? lol

Part 6:

http://tonybochene.com/video-more?catid ... girls-par6

Last edited by Winston on December 7th, 2012, 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

A playboy might not do well longterm with a foreign woman but the point of being a playboy is being wth multiple women and not being tied down to one in particular.
"Doing well" to a playboy is having a harem of non-emotionally attached women to f**k so not being in a relationship is actually a good thing
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

playboys and control freaks dont do well with life full stop. this is because they are highly confused about what it is and who they are. if you dont understand life and yourself, then its ridiculous to think youre ever going to have a chane of understanding women, enough understanding to have a great and lasting relationship that is. if you did understand life and yourself, women would be a peace of cake.

thing is though, people are so confused and their values are so disorientated, they dont even want a lasting relationship. they only crave excitement and nothing else because they adamently beleive thats what life is about. they want to live a life where superficial excitement happens from the moment they wake up in the morning until the moment they go to sleep at night. they know its impossible and 90% at the very least of life is always going to be mundane, but they still seek it regardless. so they only want that exciting part of a relationship, not seeing that substance is in understanding which by its very definition is non excitement. many nowadays dont even want relationships full stop, theyve practically reverted back to being animals, living for sex with a new partner; something that can only occur in your life 0.01% of the time regardless of who or where you are. the rest of their life is mostly just a daydream not much different to when they are asleep at night.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:A playboy might not do well longterm with a foreign woman but the point of being a playboy is being wth multiple women and not being tied down to one in particular.
"Doing well" to a playboy is having a harem of non-emotionally attached women to f**k so not being in a relationship is actually a good thing
"Boom!" +infinity..smells like teen playboy spirit. Lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!