Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Maker55 wrote: Well most blacks including myself don't condone the actions of those teenagers of Norfolk Virginia.

As a black person, I certainly don't condone any criminal actions against other races of people but....

You exist because of black African DNA and the worst killers in the past 1000 years have been WHITES.

It's pretty clear that whoever raised you or whoever your friends are taught you racism.

Right, like that doesn't happen in the world where you have WHITE SKINHEADS killing innocent people for NO REASON.

You do know that gangs of people killing innocent people happen in all parts of the world, right?

When some black people do it, it calls time for evacuation.

Right just like how hundreds of white people in the 19th and 20th century used to lynch innocent black people for no reason.

Once it happens to other whites, you blame the ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Would you have preferred for 100 whites to kill 2 blacks instead?

The blacks who do kill whites are mostly LOW INCOME BLACKS.

Middle class and upper class blacks hardly commit crimes.

I am so surprised at the racism on Happier Abroad.

Some of you white guys, not all are just angry that black men are having sex with your women.

By all means leave the USA since us black people are so bad when whites are the biggest drug users in America.

Most of us black people have other things on our minds than killing whites like YOU.
No to just about everything you said. Most blacks are low income. I have no problem with guys like Bill Cosby but unless you want to pay 2k for a one bedroom you'll be living next to the other kind thanks to section 8 because everyone feels sorry for their worthless asses.

White skinheads kill blacks in other parts because they don't want what's happening in Norfolk to happen to them.

White people got lynched too, it wasn't for no reason and black muslims owned white people as slaves for generations. like I said before don't get all historical on me because everybody's got a story.

I was taught racism by experiences with the racist niggers that I grew up with, made me do things I never thought I was capable of. I hate them not for the color of their skin but the content of their character. I'm no more racist than you or anybody else.

Watch this movie and then call me racist again. This was very familiar to me growing up.

Hood Life Volume 3 Full Movie
http://youtu.be/z5MGJ87hPGw
So you faced racist blacks???

I feel no sympathy for you, welcome to our world.

You're back in here spreading more racist lies????

Quit lying. 24 to 27 percent of blacks are below the poverty line, not MOST like you said.

Prior to 1965, there were MORE WHITES in prison than any race in America.

Regardless of the rate of crime, more WHITES still commit most of the crimes in America.

The whites are currently bankrupting the entire earth bringing out their new world order.

The biggest criminals in our world who are draining the resources and wealth from every country are WHITE PEOPLE.

Before you put us in slavery, africans had established civilization all around the world.

Even the Greeks learned everything they knew from the BLACK EGYPTIANS.

The RICHEST PERSON in the history of the world was an AFRICAN. His name was Mansa Musa.

Black people are the very reason why western society even exists and the white elites are destroying it.
Oh I know you don't feel sorry for me, that's why I won't feel bad joining everyone else in chasing your kind out of my town.

Your arguments are based on the fallacy numbers vs percentage. MORE white people do everything because they are are more of us, just goes to show how dumb you are.

http://www.niggermania.com/tom/niggerar ... tstext.htm

The Egyptians were white, sorry.

Image[/img]
Doesn't matter, numbers are still numbers.

Hahaha, most whites would disagree with you about the skin complexion of the ancient Egyptians.

Whites wouldn't have even been able to survive in that climate for thousands of years.

You could have at least said the ancient Egyptians were a brown color.
Of course they are still numbers, they just don't say what you think they do.

When a small group with common features commit a disproportionate number of the violent crimes in the country, people start to take notice. And it's pretty much the same everywhere.

Eventually they start to ask "what should we do about this?".
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vg2BMkEjR0
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Post by Jackal »

sushiman wrote:
OutWest wrote:Find your new world and live in it..../quote]

Yes!

The point is; if you can imagine a different life, go create that life.

I'm living the life I have created here in Asia, I can say it is better in almost every way from my USA life, and I'm certainly not going back.

And the question would be: GO BACK TO WHAT? The US weakens every day, it's in the decline phase of its life cycle, now is a great time to get situated abroad. Get permanent residence somewhere else now, keep US citizenship, you can always go back. Learn a second language, learn about other cultures. Learn how to move around and adapt. You may need that skill in the future. How long will you guys live, until 2080? You think the USA is going to be around in its present form by then? In 2080?! It's a big world.

What prevents a lot of people from living this life is fear based thinking. "Oh but what if..." type thoughts. Most of these thoughts don't make much rational sense, but that's the thing about fear, mostly irrational junk holding you back.
Exactly! I feel the same way as you two.

The past is already gone and will never come back and people who are attached to it will just suffer needlessly. However, it is often far easier to complain than to improve oneself, so this is I think the reason behind so much negative thinking that goes on around here. Complaining isn't inherently "bad;" it's just unskillful and often is a waste of time.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ladislav wrote:
Banano wrote:Founder of HA is miserable abroad, chief advisor Ladislav realsized life sucks in PH and is back in US where life still sucks.
When pioneers are so screwd up you have to ask why is it so, what is missing, more to life than warm cheap p***y?

You have 2 choices

1. Miserable home
2. Miserable abroad
Actually, there is more to it. I had a great life in the Philippines but overextended my finances and overspent because I thought myself a millionaire. I am back in the US to regroup, make some money/ reestablish my base. Even pioneers need to retreat and lick their wounds.
As far as citizenship in foreign lands, it depends. If you get married, in most countries you will be given residency. If you have a good online profession, there is your financial source.

When in the Philippines I was able to make some 3K a month, but being a profligate by nature and wanting to live big with lavish parties and dates with models and supporting multiple girlfriends took a toll on my finances. 98K in the bank went down to 63. Then to 43 and then to less than 15. It is not because life there sucked, it is because I could not control my own spending habits. If I had been monogamous and not taken vacations to the Crimea out of the Philippines and not dated Ukrainians and helped the girls financially and chartered yachts- thinking myself Robert Maxwell, I would have still been in the Philippines now.

Plus they offered me a good job (Alhamdurillah) in Ohio so I came.
From my point of view ladislav, at the end of the day, you have lived a life that was actually worth living.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

golgi wrote:A person who moves for women will be miserable. That's because they will likely overlook all of the other factors that make a place good or bad in which to live, don't realize that a life built around a woman is boring, and will soon realize that most foreign women who date foreigners are whores and have the accompanying personalities. That Korean or Japanese broad that was so interested in you? Likely a military base groupie whore, past or present. That Thai fox who likes you? It's a transaction. The fact is that women, the world over, roundly prefer their own men. It's just so much easier for them. Women who seek out foreigners are either societal rejects, especially in Asia, or have financial designs in mind. I grant that there are exceptions, but truly take a look at what you have to offer before being convinced as to how irresistible you are to foreign women. Now, a transactional relationship can work and is certainly more honest in many ways. There is nothing wrong with it, in my opinion, and I actually think at a base psychological level ALL relationships are transactional. Just don't be under the illusion that once the incentive disappears, that you won't be again on your own. Ironically, one of the secrets to getting women is not making them the center of your focus and life. Not doing so will at the same time attract more women, higher quality women, and lead to your increased happiness either home or abroad.

I agree that the USA is culturally f***ed, but it's not necessarily easier or less stressful to live in most foreign cultures - especially when you are used to the convenience of the USA. If you haven't lived abroad before, be ready to be shocked at how homesick you might get after a few months. Strange food, abusive people, and lack of real conversational partners can do that to you.
You speak the truth. This is all true 100%.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
golgi wrote:I agree that the USA is culturally f***ed, but it's not necessarily easier or less stressful to live in most foreign cultures - especially when you are used to the convenience of the USA. If you haven't lived abroad before, be ready to be shocked at how homesick you might get after a few months. Strange food, abusive people, and lack of real conversational partners can do that to you.
You speak the truth. This is all true 100%.
Yes true, but it also depends on the person.

There are people who just don't adapt well and don't have a sense of adventure, these people should not move abroad!!! All they do is complain, "ohh this horrible healthy Korean food we hate it" LOL. Some idiot over here said the other day "a big mac is healthier than bibimbop" (korean vegis and rice). So go back home dude, nobody wants to listen to a complainer!

For people who can adapt well and make both local and expat friends, life will be whatever you make it. But there will still be moments when you encounter homesickness, lack of conversation partners, etc. It's true.

That's life, it can't be all one side and not the other.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

i love korean food. even now that my gf has gone home i still go to the korean resturaunt here. its funny because the place seems to attract either normal asian people or the most insufferable westerners imaginable. the type who go there simply to be 'alternative'. arty farty types. i wonder if many of these people make the full leap and actually go to live in east asia. i think winston has a thread about that before.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

In regards to this entire thread, the endless lamenting about Western women does detract from the purpose of this site. Western women are infected by feminism and will likely never recover. Even my three year old cousin can see that.

However, most men, and this is an unfortunate truth, aren't ready, and never will be ready to live abroad. They've got too much Eurocentrism in them and have inherited it from the worst wing of it, the United Snakes of America. America breeds and awards sociopaths, both through relationships and entertainment(i.e., bread and circuses model).

I believe Maker 55 hit it on the head. White men are reactionary nationalists, especially white men not "privileged" enough to be a member of the elite white families that created this Diaspora we call America. They aren't so much protesting feminism, they are protesting the fact that Black men have access to "their women", and can now succeed, outperform and outrank them in career fields.

Then to read white men instructing black Americans to criticize the actions of other black Americans is even more laughable. White men, who as a group have committed the most murder, incest, pedophilia and are a shame to the world over have no place to advise Black people on anything.

Black men were the founders of civilization, when white men were sleeping in their own feces and no white civilization has ever been founded without the assistance or subjugation of another group to perform the heavy lifting. The homosexual ancient Greeks plagiarized their entire manuscripts from Kemet(Egypt) and even the American constitution was stolen from the Moorish Constitution.

Again, men with a proud history don't need to lie about their people's accomplishments.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

ChosenTraveler wrote:In regards to this entire thread, the endless lamenting about Western women does detract from the purpose of this site. Western women are infected by feminism and will likely never recover. Even my three year old cousin can see that.

However, most men, and this is an unfortunate truth, aren't ready, and never will be ready to live abroad. They've got too much Eurocentrism in them and have inherited it from the worst wing of it, the United Snakes of America. America breeds and awards sociopaths, both through relationships and entertainment(i.e., bread and circuses model).

I believe Maker 55 hit it on the head. White men are reactionary nationalists, especially white men not "privileged" enough to be a member of the elite white families that created this Diaspora we call America. They aren't so much protesting feminism, they are protesting the fact that Black men have access to "their women", and can now succeed, outperform and outrank them in career fields.

Then to read white men instructing black Americans to criticize the actions of other black Americans is even more laughable. White men, who as a group have committed the most murder, incest, pedophilia and are a shame to the world over have no place to advise Black people on anything.

Black men were the founders of civilization, when white men were sleeping in their own feces and no white civilization has ever been founded without the assistance or subjugation of another group to perform the heavy lifting. The homosexual ancient Greeks plagiarized their entire manuscripts from Kemet(Egypt) and even the American constitution was stolen from the Moorish Constitution.

Again, men with a proud history don't need to lie about their people's accomplishments.
you really need to rid yourself of this inner dialoge of delusion. so many black americans seem to have it. reflect on the true nature of reality beyond egotistical nonsense, then use your newly found understanding to discern your actions, both mental and physical. thats all youve got to do. dont be just another black american who identifies militantly with his race because he cant think outside the box given to him by his racially obsessed and insane country.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

lavezzi wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:In regards to this entire thread, the endless lamenting about Western women does detract from the purpose of this site. Western women are infected by feminism and will likely never recover. Even my three year old cousin can see that.

you really need to rid yourself of this inner dialoge of delusion. so many black americans seem to have it. reflect on the true nature of reality beyond egotistical nonsense, then use your newly found understanding to discern your actions, both mental and physical. thats all youve got to do. dont be just another black american who identifies militantly with his race because he cant think outside the box given to him by his racially obsessed and insane country.
First, you need to rid yourself of your inability to compose complete sentences, case in point the word being "dialogue", not "dialoge". The reality is that you and many of your equally pale skinned cohorts wouldn't be on this site if it weren't for "black men stealing your women" or "our country isn't the same since they got here." Breaking news: white people are shrinking in population on the planet and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Their insistence on rupturing ancient, indigenous civilizations and colonizing the planet has become their Karma.

It appears everyone here has an opinion on the black experience in America expect Black Americans. Your comments would work well on "Tyrell" or "ShaQuaQua", but it appears you've made yourself susceptible to the delusions of your colonizing forefathers: you're not used to discourse with a Black man that doesn't embody stereotypes so your ability to think critically dissipates.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

lavezzi wrote:

+1

Whenever I go back to the states, all this crap rears up again and it is just that. Racial freedom means you judge and expect to be judged as an individual. People of any color with racially obsessed narratives are beyond tedious.

As you imply, identify with virtue wherever it might be found. This sets you free. I have amazing friends that I am blessed with...black, Filipino, Chinese, American Indian and European. We have great freedom with each other. You will however, catch hell, because most cannot think outside the narrative that others have fabricated for them.

Outwest
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:
lavezzi wrote:

+1

Whenever I go back to the states, all this crap rears up again and it is just that. Racial freedom means you judge and expect to be judged as an individual. People of any color with racially obsessed narratives are beyond tedious.

As you imply, identify with virtue wherever it might be found. This sets you free. I have amazing friends that I am blessed with...black, Filipino, Chinese, American Indian and European. We have great freedom with each other. You will however, catch hell, because most cannot think outside the narrative that others have fabricated for them.

Outwest
\Well, that's one reason I want out of the country (U.S.). I hope I won't face the same kind of garbage when I end up going to Russia.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

ChosenTraveler wrote: First, you need to rid yourself of your inability to compose complete sentences, case in point the word being "dialogue", not "dialoge". The reality is that you and many of your equally pale skinned cohorts wouldn't be on this site if it weren't for "black men stealing your women" or "our country isn't the same since they got here." Breaking news: white people are shrinking in population on the planet and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Their insistence on rupturing ancient, indigenous civilizations and colonizing the planet has become their Karma.

It appears everyone here has an opinion on the black experience in America expect Black Americans. Your comments would work well on "Tyrell" or "ShaQuaQua", but it appears you've made yourself susceptible to the delusions of your colonizing forefathers: you're not used to discourse with a Black man that doesn't embody stereotypes so your ability to think critically dissipates.
youre the only one who needs perfect grammar and spelling, because the actual content of what youre saying is such utter tripe it needs all the enhancements it can get in order to disguise the fact that it is verbal diarreah.

stop the black and white thinking in the general sense, ceasation of thinking in those terms in the racial sense will then naturally follow.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

terminator wrote:It's my monkey, so I'll spank it if I want to! Most guys will never go abroad for a wife/girl, so let us complain in peace!
Then request Winston for a title change. Between the negativity and the racism you are lucky I am not that sensitive, I just know idiots when I see them and they won't be around much longer anyway.

Complaining with no solution in-sight is jacking off with no result. The answer is not always to look for somebody in another country. There are women here that disagree with present state of Western Culture and are looking for like-minded people.

They won't be the sexiest or best looking women available but indeed attractive enough and usually educated.

You will just have to take dating locally SERIOUSLY which most men don't do.

That is by far the most affordable thing to do. Now if you're not willing to do that, then it sucks to be you and you should really consider a monastery...

Like anything MEN have to be SHOWN its possible otherwise they will poo-poo it. Its much easier to say you'll fail than to try and succeed with the possibility of failure.

As I have explained, my issues with dating locally more have to do with age, I am not going to reward a woman who delayed having children because she thought career was more important by having children with another Gen Xer...
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

lavezzi wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote: First, you need to rid yourself of your inability to compose complete sentences, case in point the word being "dialogue", not "dialoge". The reality is that you and many of your equally pale skinned cohorts wouldn't be on this site if it weren't for "black men stealing your women" or "our country isn't the same since they got here." Breaking news: white people are shrinking in population on the planet and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Their insistence on rupturing ancient, indigenous civilizations and colonizing the planet has become their Karma.

youre the only one who needs perfect grammar and spelling, because the actual content of what youre saying is such utter tripe it needs all the enhancements it can get in order to disguise the fact that it is verbal diarreah.

stop the black and white thinking in the general sense, ceasation of thinking in those terms in the racial sense will then naturally follow.

I don't think myself or any other Black posters here have expressed views limited to the "black and white" sense. My philosophy is to treat others with respect,honor and chance despite the color. However, when white American men( especially certain white posters on this site), speak mistruths, those views must be challenged. The pale man's hegemony over world affairs only happened because of his thievery, deception and distortion.

At best I believe that their only contribution to the world has been in teaching groups to hate and murder each other. I feel no sympathy for what white men encounter in society, for much of it is their karma. They are paying for the sins of their ancestors.