Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

OP,

Dated a Spanish girl states-side, co-worker, went out couple of dates. We did not continue. I suspect she is afraid of what her social circle will say (and we work together). Also exposed heavily to Spanish culture.

They think Asian is not attractive, minus the girls of course. The only reason I think I got her was she is from Barcelona and has that liberal thing going for her. She is straight feminist though and could not stand the traditional Latinas role as subservient to men.

Coquetear. Flirt. These girls are flirty flirt. There is such a thing as a Spanish protocol or way of doing things, including flirting. Go for the compliments -- they love this shit. Say some shit like I love the color of your eyes. Or I like the dress it compliments your eyes. Be open an flirt. Don't be too aggressive like how guys do over here, but keep it nice and traditional, like you are actually courting her. Good luck

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

EuropePUA wrote:
mguy wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If you're looking for a quick lay I'm sorry to dissapoint you but Western women are the easiest for a guy that only speaks English.
Did you even read? OP is Asian-American who is not getting love in Spain and suspect it is because he of Asian descent.

OP,

I know it's frustrating seeing white men and asian girls ALL THE FRICKIN time but no Asian guy and white girl, I know bro, but at least you did something about it. I would imagine it would be more extreme in Spain.

However, keep approaching. If you pop this wide open it'll give more reason for Asian guys to go and try their luck -- and soon an entire race of well-off Asian men will go on full global dating assault. haha!

Also OP, what is it with Spanish girls that you like? They don't particularly strike me differently from normal white girl in USA. Is it the accent? The penelope cruz type?

Your routine.. seems off. Have you done any street game here states-side? Usually it becomes a good indicator of how well you do abroad.

Trust me dude come out to Spain,

THE GIRLS HERE ARE 5 LEVELS ABOVE THE GIRLS YOU SEE in the US.

Curvy, Big Breasts, Big a**, Pretty Face, They are not just Latinos you see but, the White Spainard girls are very very attractive.

The are notches above the girls you see in the US. So many stunners.

The Latino girls in the US are not good looking because they are usually from Mexico, and they are mesitzos,
or mostly native blood.

The girls in Spain are curvy "White Spainards". ITs totaly different from the Latino girls in the US.

I've tried street game in the US, usually it comes off as really creepy as white girls dont want to give their numbers
to random strangers on the street.

Its easier to talk to random strangers here since im asking for directions.

I encourage all Asian-American males to come here and keep trying, even though im not having success,
I want some of you to bust this open and find a formula that will work, because there is a literally a gold-mine here.
Good positive thinking EuropePUA! Don't give up! I'm going to be in Russia teaching English there in February, so I hope I can have so more success than you. Hopefully, the Russian girls will be somewhat more receptive to Asian men than the Spanish chicks. Good luck to you.
Last edited by zboy1 on December 10th, 2012, 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

EuropePUA wrote:
Introvert wrote:OP, have you tried rooshvforum? This forum is not really geared towards PUA and game. The members at Roosh's would have data sheets sorted by country and more relevant advice on international game.
Roosh spent his time in Spain picking up other tourists in a Hostel,

I am not in a hostel.

He gamed "American, British, Australian girls"

Exactly the girls I came here to avoid.

Why would I travel half way around the world to talk to an American girl.

He mentioned girls in Spain were cold and not-friendly.

But he didn't really make any attempts with the locals, which is a shame,

why come to Spain to game American girls?

Makes no sense.
Cuz they have their slut mode completely turned on outside the USA.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Did you get a bang? or an FK close?

How did you meet her?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

wtf, you left out the most important part..

banged tht brazilian ass?

noone can match brazilian ass, out of this world
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I like your enthusiasm, you are getting closer

how many you approached so far?
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

now i see why p4p is popular option, many guys cant put up with all the rejections, frustration..

you doing ok, 50 approaches isnt small number. in US cops would have arrested you by now then sex wouldnt be an issue anymore coz ud be getting a lot of it

hey,

can you upload some photos, you walking around anyway, take some random pix of girls, not just 8s and 9s , i wana see whats average like..
EuropePUA
Freshman Poster

Post by EuropePUA »

Last edited by EuropePUA on February 12th, 2013, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “European Countries”