Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

that's it im going to Brazil!! or wait.. Spain? whutttt

Europe. Good job, are you satisfied now or still on the Spanish flag?

Brazilian girl falls for Asian American guy in Spain for all places, makes for a good story..
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah thats it alright. The p-sssy paradise will be ruined by disgruntled mangina americans that talk too much due to their white knight matriarchal upbringing and rearing.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'I actually didn't bring a camera with me, I hate taking photos, plus its easy to get stolen here, you can google Spain and girls im sure many pics would come up.'

Cmmon duddee, thats lame excuse, its not brazilian favela for fk sake, you are big guy n u scared somebody will snatch yr cam. Got smartphone or smthin.Google not the same.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

pics!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Camera is a must dude, imagine how many girls you could stop and ask to take a pic of you, its much better opener than askin for directions which subconciously she interprets as you are lost and hopeless man...chicks love photos and get all emotional about them..think about it
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Post by Scourage »

I'm spanish and you have reason...It's like the US...(I've been to NYC )

Return to “European Countries”