Dear Winston, You Need To Make Some Big Changes In Your Life

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Ghost wrote:Good advice in there for lots of us.

I do have one problem though. When you say he should convert to Christianity, are you talking about joining an American "church?" That's no good. It won't help to meet women, except for skanks (oh, ahem, "born again virgins") and the religion as "practiced" in the U.S. and the West in awful, anti-men, and has little or nothing to do with what Christianity actually is.
In my experiences (and I've attended quite a number of churches) I've found a lot of single 30-something women at church. Some of them are divorced/SMs, some never married and are desperate, some are confirmed celibates. Most work in low status jobs. Many of them are sweethearts and I sort of feel sorry for them since there are fewer single 30s men at church.

The college/20-something church women are much less common and they tend to be geeks/fatties and they're also pretty idealistic and fanatical in their beliefs. Many of them don't even believe in dating, which sort of makes them emotionally immature. It's even funnier when you meet the ones who are ex-alphas/born-again virgins who don't believe in dating and sex before marriage. :? :P
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

expatasiaseeker wrote:There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that Jesus EVER existed. So your advice to turn to Christianity is pure bullshit.

Not one single scholar or historian from the 1st century AD mentioned even a single word about Jesus. Kind of interesting, since Jesus was supposed to have been some big public figure, going around performing miracles and raising the dead.

The fact is, JESUS NEVER EXISTED.

Learn the truth here www.jesusneverexisted.com
its not supposed to matter. the value is meant to be in the teachings, not the supernatural claims. if jesus really was supremely wise he would not have advocated clinging to a philosophy, such as all sects of christianity do. there has always been a multitude of wise men in the world at any given time who are no different to how jusus was and share a similar message. humanity has just not yet got the point and now behaves more like animals than ever.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I wasn't sure if Winston ever actually saw this thread, so i am bumping.

I figured that since it is now the new year (2013), this would be a good time to bump and for Winston to get the wheels turning to start afresh with the new year and hit some resolutions.

We need a response from you Winston, even if it is simply to acknowledge that you have read the thread.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Will 2013 be the year we get Winston out of his house and off that darned island?

:shock:
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.