Racial tensions and racism in America

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I think that some differences between races are indeed due to culture more so than innate genetics, however, despite what liberals like to claim, I think those cultural differences likely grew out of, and were nurtured by, the innate differences.

Based on what I've seen, blacks in America do tend to be much more tribal. Its depressing. Even some of those who I like being with when they're on their own, will predictably go along with other blacks when they're in a group. And african american women....uggh. I can't stand their behavior (in fact, I've noticed its usually the black guys who assimilate the best when they're by themselves. But when a pushy black woman is around, they do whatever she says.)
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Speaking of which, I think Chris Rock said it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSZ2pNwU ... re=related
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Enishi wrote:I think that some differences between races are indeed due to culture more so than innate genetics, however, despite what liberals like to claim, I think those cultural differences likely grew out of, and were nurtured by, the innate differences.

Based on what I've seen, blacks in America do tend to be much more tribal. Its depressing. Even some of those who I like being with when they're on their own, will predictably go along with other blacks when they're in a group. And african american women....uggh. I can't stand their behavior (in fact, I've noticed its usually the black guys who assimilate the best when they're by themselves. But when a pushy black woman is around, they do whatever she says.)
I feel a lot of this is a byproduct of racial lines being drawn. It's classic balkanization except along arbitrary ethnic lines. It's tired, old, and stupid. I personally have as much in common with an Asian from Vietnam as I do with a White person from Lithuania. So grouping everyone by base physical attributes becomes nonsense.

Some people have fully embraced it and run around like a pack of rabid dogs.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I don't want to run you off terance, but blacks

Have an average IQ of 83 and they commit 70% of the violent crime in this country. I don't care to hear you bitch untill you acknoledge the reality of what your race brings to american society. You are a net negative. Deal with it and acknowledge it.

The chinese commit virtually no crime and they are very intellgent. They are discriminated against, not you Your race has to deal with the consequences of your behavior.

Cean up your act, the chinese have much more to bitch about than you!

They have legitamate grievences, not you or your people.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

Hey Winston, you have a great board, but I am afraid that some people who come here, regardless of their race, for an initial visit will see posts by Gordon and Gmm567 and decide this board isnt worth spending their free time here. A bad first impression.

No one wants to visit stormfront.org unless that was their intention.
HardCoreMaddog
Freshman Poster

Post by HardCoreMaddog »

hey Gordan, I'm with you on what you say. And to Erasmus I see where you are trying to say but there is nothing wrong to freely discuss what you want... I mean after all we're not saying any racist stuff... Just saying what the statistics show. As an Asian American, we are the only minority race that cannot get any minority benefit and not to sound like bragging but I talked to one of my black friend and he thinks that Blacks have it worse than asians because he said Blacks are the only ones that went through slavery and he told me that Asians don't understand cuz they worship white ppl according to what he had to say. It was interesting because it wasn't the first time a black man said that to me. In the past I had a black woman telling me that if you dress suits and read the newspaper, that your acting white... And I asked her to contrast the difference of blacks and she said that blacks never act racist... Go figure...
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Post by sephardic-male »

WWu777 wrote:
LukeSkywalker wrote:Hey Wu,

You're much more of a social person and a people person than I am. And I think that Ladislav is the same way. Do you guys know of any way that we could convince Terrence to come back?
W: I emailed him and tried to get him to come back, as his contributions here were excellent, but he is too busy with work and freelance projects and can't afford the time now.
why should he come back when you allow gordan to trash blacks and attack him because he is black? now is he attacking me calling me perverted because i am not white