How to find good girls in foreign countries

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

How to find good girls in foreign countries

Post by Winston »

Check out Tony Bochene's new video series about how to find good girls in foreign countries and avoid the bad ones. He makes a lot of sense and has a lot of good points. He starts many videos with clips from Old West classics and gives interesting tidbits about Wild West frontier life. It's definitely worth a watch. You can see the whole series on his website here:

http://tonybochene.com/video-more

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I've watched his videos the other day and he does seem to have some good info and experience about foreign women. He seems to speak the real truth about it all. It was quite interesting indeed.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: How to find good girls in foreign countries

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:Check out Tony Bochene's new video series about how to find good girls in foreign countries and avoid the bad ones. He makes a lot of sense and has a lot of good points. He starts many videos with clips from Old West classics and gives interesting tidbits about Wild West frontier life. It's definitely worth a watch. You can see the whole series on his website here:

If it were possible, everyone would be doing it. In practice few men will be able to travel and live in foreign countries and almost no-one will marry a foreign girl and have the wedding last. I often quote US statistics that 90% of foreign wives go home within 2-3 years.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

That's easy

prenup
then trade them in much like leasing a car (m new car smell=new ______fill in blank)...or you could marry (buy a depreciating car that will need repairs with 80% odds you will get in a major collision w/o insurance ( divorce and lawyers). For me I prefer to rent w/o paying as i slept with 8 gals on my trip in October.

It's called thinking outside the box
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

terminator wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out Tony Bochene's new video series about how to find good girls in foreign countries and avoid the bad ones. He makes a lot of sense and has a lot of good points. He starts many videos with clips from Old West classics and gives interesting tidbits about Wild West frontier life. It's definitely worth a watch. You can see the whole series on his website here:

If it were possible, everyone would be doing it. In practice few men will be able to travel and live in foreign countries and almost no-one will marry a foreign girl and have the wedding last. I often quote US statistics that 90% of foreign wives go home within 2-3 years.
Well the guys who do this are not exactly the best example of a good husband let's not kid ourselves.

If you're only going abroad looking for a quick bride you're bound to meet failure. As I've been trying to tell ppl ever since I joined this board, go and spend a few years there, learn the language, see if the culture fits you and then stay there or at least make sure you can take your wife to see her family a couple times per year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator wrote:

What about the statistics that Steve Neese found about marriages to foreign women lasting longer and having a lower divorce rate? See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

All the Western man/Chinese lady failed marriages I know of happened because the guy ran out of money. So don't run out of money.

My ex is still married to her USA hubby and another Chinese lady I know about who married a USA guy has just had a baby. So there are plenty of success stories out there.

Fiance visas are another safeguard, although I prefer my option of going to live in her country for a year or two :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my own post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Andrewww wrote:
terminator wrote:

Well the guys who do this are not exactly the best example of a good husband let's not kid ourselves.

If you're only going abroad looking for a quick bride you're bound to meet failure. As I've been trying to tell ppl ever since I joined this board, go and spend a few years there, learn the language, see if the culture fits you and then stay there or at least make sure you can take your wife to see her family a couple times per year.
This segways into my comment: how many guys can afford to take 3 years off work to live abroad? Maybe 1 in 10000 guys? It's not possible for most men to do. Also, guys will make mistakes e.g. settle for one girl and spend thousands visiting her, when he should have 10 lined up....