Russian Eduard is here :) Thanks for the invite, Winston

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

MoscowSummerNights wrote: If he had not been a vicious killer, he would have probably been successful dating many of the women he actually killed. He had the looks and IQ to do so (strangely he got 200 love letters per day when he was on death row).

If he had not been so filled with hatred and violence, he might have ended up writing a book on how to meet women and have done very well for himself socially.
I agree. He would also have made on hell of a spy. He was sort of like a psychotic version of "Faceman" from the "A-Team" TV show.

MSN, your posts have inspired me to start busting some ass and putting some serious effort into learning the language where I am. Hungary is very different than Russia, but the principles are the same, I think. Most cute local women don't speak English or don't want to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's some evidence that Russian women usually prefer white guys. If you ask them in person, they will all say they are not racist and that race doesn't matter as long as they love the man.

However, their actions indicate that they are prejudiced against non-white males. If you go to Elenas Models for example, each Russian lady is able to list their racial preferences in their profile, and most of them list "white/european" under their preferences. Here is an example from the profile of a hot blonde.

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?a ... pierabroad
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The numbers in this "article" is all over the place with little hope of verification. But thought it'd be fun to post it.

http://greenlea.ru/Articles_Directory/V ... _China.htm

Village Of Russian Brides In China.

Guy from the Layan city of Shandong province married Russian bride Natasha. In the wedding
ceremony they primarily were dressed up in traditional Chinese clothes, and later at the banquet - in
the Western ones. The solemn wedding, distinguished by combination of Chinese and western
styles, has attracted a lot of people.

Near Shulan city of Jilin province (3-hours far from Chang Tung) there is a famous village of Russian
brides - Syhetsun. The fact is that 90% of rural men took foreign girls for wives, most of them
Russians. Beautiful and happy marriages between China and Russia have become a local legend.
Since 1996, the majority of men from the village Syhetsun went to Russia to work. According to the
Syhetsun village Party Secretary Zhao Tszinseng , the village is now home for 650 families, with
more than 2000 people. 700 people are engaged in business in Moscow - reported XinHua Agency.

Zhao Tszinseng said that each villager engaged in business in Moscow can earn from 50 thousand
up to 1 million yuans. In the family of Zhou Ketsing there are four people there. Before going abroad
the annual income per family member was not reached 1000 yuans. In 1998, Zhou Ketsing's family
moved to Moscow and entered business. Now their annual income reached 400 thousand yuans.
They bought a house and two cars. Now they are engaged in transport operations. According to
incomplete statistics, the farmers who work in Moscow, can earn over 40 million yuan a year.

Residents of the Syhetsun village in Moscow are notable with diligence and reputable. Many of
them have won the love of Russian girls.

Chinese men are attracted to Russian women as they say because "Russian wife does not have a
double bottom." If Russian wife smiles, it means "smiles". If she is angry, it means that she is
actually something unhappy. Chinese wives deeds require of constant exhausting "deciphering" and
"translating" in language understandable to men.

Lee Yingchao and Russian girl fell in love with each other four years ago. Now they are - a husband
and wife.

Eduard
Freshman Poster

Happy new year everyone!

Post by Eduard »

thanks for posting this article, Momopi. It illustrate my point that it is possible for any race to find a loving partner in Russia.
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

Eduard wrote:
mobstersreport wrote:Eduard your site is really cool. I just favorited it to my Russian Dating folder for later research.

I have a question for you that is abit ethnical from my viewpoint and I wanted another side opinion from somebody like yourself if I may ask you?

I am mulatto racially mixed ( black/caucasian ) decent. I have heard some rumours that mostly Russian ladies and the Russian culture itself is not very fond of people of "ethnic color" in their country.

I wouldn't mind looking into a future Russian lady. But I wanted to ask you if it's very true that guys like myself of different ethnic color will have a difficult time to seek a good Russian lady. Is that true or "so-so" type opinion from your experiences in a african american type individual having difficulties in hooking up with or meeting a Russian lady in Russia for a type of relationship to dating?

What's your honest take on that in your opinion?

- Dwayne
Hey Dwayne,
IMO every ethnic group has a preference to stay withing the same ethnicity and culture where marriage is concerned. Italians wound prefer to marry Italians, Indians - Indians, Jews - Jews, Lithuanians - Lithuanians, and as far as I know African Americans usually prefer to stay within their own group as well. Obviously there is a number of people who do marry outside of their race or ethnic background, which is a very good thing genetically speaking by the way.
Although Russian women (like any other ethnic group) would prefer to marry "their own" kind, many do go outside of their own ethnicity and marry other ethnic groups and races.
I have seen Russian woman+African men couples in Russia and now many Russian women marry Asian men. There is obviously a shortage of eligible, marriage minded men in Russia, so some women get tired of waiting for their "Russian prince" and marry Chinese (who are experiencing a terrible shortage of women in China) and other ethnic groups.
I would say that if you were to look for a Russian wife it would be more difficult for you to find the right one than if you were caucasian, but not impossible. It will just take longer.
You will encounter racism and prejudice, but keep your eyes on the prize and you will succeed.
Thank you for your feedback Eduard. And thank you for your honest opinion on this matter. Good luck on your website and cheers to you for the new year in 2009. :)
DarkMatter
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMatter »

Chinese men are attracted to Russian women as they say because "Russian wife does not have a
double bottom." If Russian wife smiles, it means "smiles". If she is angry, it means that she is
actually something unhappy. Chinese wives deeds require of constant exhausting "deciphering" and
"translating" in language understandable to men.
Now thats something I REALLY like, NO BS! Is it the same with other women from other FSU countries such as Ukraine, Belarus, etc?

Thanks momopi as well!

Looks like there is some hope for someone like me after all......

*Waits for Ukrainian lessons to finish downloading! 8) *
The Grass is greener on the other side! =D
polya
Junior Poster

Ouch!

Post by polya »

"Hi Polya,
at first I thought you were a woman! Polya is a Russian female name (short for Polina)"

Ouch! That hurt!
I got my screen name from Geroge Polya, a famous mathmatician (the father of problem solving). All the names I wanted were gone, so It was the first one that came to mind. I now know its a nick-name for Polina, but I can't be bothered changing it. Russian names are a nightmare - when I was learning Russian I'd think Polina & Polya were 2 different girls (and not the same person with a nick name).

Just goes to show the "embarassing" mis-use of language you could help guys avoid in Russia.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Re: Ouch!

Post by Eduard »

polya wrote:"Hi Polya,
at first I thought you were a woman! Polya is a Russian female name (short for Polina)"

Ouch! That hurt!
I got my screen name from Geroge Polya, a famous mathmatician (the father of problem solving). All the names I wanted were gone, so It was the first one that came to mind. I now know its a nick-name for Polina, but I can't be bothered changing it. Russian names are a nightmare - when I was learning Russian I'd think Polina & Polya were 2 different girls (and not the same person with a nick name).

Just goes to show the "embarassing" mis-use of language you could help guys avoid in Russia.
Sorry about that, Polya, didn't mean to hurt your feelings :)
But yeah, Russian is a very difficult language with the grammar a lot more complicated than English.
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
polya
Junior Poster

Hi Eduard, excuse me for posting my ad in your introduction!

Post by polya »

My Moscow Homestay Offer is no longer available.
Last edited by polya on November 30th, 2013, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hmmm maybe we should have a classifieds board on this forum? Other expat forums have them too, so why not? A good idea?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way, for those of you Asian men who like Russian women, I have some news for you. A guy I've been talking to who goes to China on business a lot told me that along the Russian/China border, there are a few Chinese towns that have many Russian women in them who like Chinese men. So, what better place to find Russian women who are into Asian men?!

Here is what he said in response to my question:

Q: "And what about the parts of China along the Russian border? Are they more mixed or Eurasian? Are there Russian girls there?"

A: "Yes in Dalian and Harbin, there are lots of Russian girls; and they like Chinese men, since they are "not drunk all the time" and they "don't beat their wives"."

Kris
Freshman Poster

Post by Kris »

Привет Эдвард,
Your service looks great - I could have don with that a few years ago having wasted thousands of pounds going to St Petersburg, Yoshkar Ola and Kiev on dating trips. I did enjoy the trips though and the food is wonderful.

I do prefer Kiev - mainly because it feels more like a Western European city and I love the way Крещатик is closed to traffic at the weekends. I found it a bit unerving at Russian passport control the way you have to walk through a narrow section with a mirror behind you while they scrutinise you for about 10 minutes. Kiev was totally different - just like a European airport and very friendly. And of course - we don't need Visas now from the U.S. and U.K.

Saying that - the Russians I have met have been very friendly and are far more giving than people over here. Eduard will know this, if you go round a girl's house to meet her parents they will spend a fortune on a spread for you to make you welcome. Don't forget the 'Gostinets' - small presents for the family members.

I'm having to take stock now because of the current financial crisis but I hope to get back out there in the near future.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Kris wrote:Привет Эдвард,
Your service looks great - I could have don with that a few years ago having wasted thousands of pounds going to St Petersburg, Yoshkar Ola and Kiev on dating trips. I did enjoy the trips though and the food is wonderful.

I do prefer Kiev - mainly because it feels more like a Western European city and I love the way Крещатик is closed to traffic at the weekends. I found it a bit unerving at Russian passport control the way you have to walk through a narrow section with a mirror behind you while they scrutinise you for about 10 minutes. Kiev was totally different - just like a European airport and very friendly. And of course - we don't need Visas now from the U.S. and U.K.

Saying that - the Russians I have met have been very friendly and are far more giving than people over here. Eduard will know this, if you go round a girl's house to meet her parents they will spend a fortune on a spread for you to make you welcome. Don't forget the 'Gostinets' - small presents for the family members.

I'm having to take stock now because of the current financial crisis but I hope to get back out there in the near future.
So what else can you tell us about you're experiences with Russian/Ukrainian woman? How come you haven't found the right one yet? Is it that difficult? Maybe you can make a separate thread and provide details for us please...

There is a lot of mixed info about the woman over there and this board needs more personal experiences from men who have been there and done that.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Kris
Freshman Poster

Post by Kris »

Hi Mr S,
The problem is that it cost me a lot going out there, even though I live closer in England. Why haven't I found the one? I'm very fussy and also want one half my age not easy in reality and if you visit Elena's website she'll tell you to look for no less than 15 years younger than yourself.

That would be 33 to 34 in my case and to my mind there is not a lot of life or looks left in them especially as women age quicker than men. I'm 48 but can get away with saying I'm mid thirties. It makes me laugh when you look at some ugly old trollope in a profile aged 22 for example looking for a man with a maximum age of 30. They should be lucky that a bloke has a pulse let alone be vaguely interested in them.

I have money tied up in a Buy - to - let (Rental) at the moment and don't have much spare cash to look at the moment. Dating trips can cost around $2000 plus spending money on top. It soon goes.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

From what I hear from guys who like to date internationally if you want to find a decent Eastern European chick its best to get them before you hit 40. After that its best to stick with Asians or Latinas, as age isn't as much of a factor with them. I think you should concentrate on Asia now or go to Columbia or Brazil, I think you would have better luck. I'm getting into my mid thirties now and i know my opportunity to land a decent, hot eastern european chick who is still in her twenties is closing shut every year.

Being in the Philippines its really easy to get complacent in the dating and relationship scene cause its so easy here and virtually no effort is needed. If you can afford to visit the Philippines you would probably like it here, most guys over 40 seem to have a blast, more so sometimes than the younger guys!

I want to try to hit Ukraine or other parts of Eastern Europe before i hit 40, not sure if that will happen though depending on my economic situation an all that.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.