The Other Face of Siberia - Cities and Girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Other Face of Siberia - Cities and Girls

Post by ladislav »

After Ivan the Terrible chased the Mongols back across the Urals, the Russians started colonizing Northern Asia. However, it was to Russia as Australia to England. Now, Siberia does not look so bad. And is not a bad place to be exiled to.

If you are going there to teach, you may have this to look forward to:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Siberia currently has a growing population, while the rest of Russia has a declining one.

Ethnic Russians as a percentage of the population by region (2010)

Ethnic groups in the USSR (1974); until recently, ethnic Russians did not live in most of present-day Russia

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Another place to add to my list!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Great post. Thanks.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

the best part about siberia above members forgot to mention is that because of recent oil wealth the prices are inflated, so the cost of living will be like Paris or Tokyo, except you'll have a quality of life like Detroit. enjoy...

topics/winston-gets-beatup-in-russia-video-11432.htm

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I don't think so. You have pristine forests all around with no barriers, no barbed wire and without "no trespassing" signs as in the US where you can't just wonder into nature and commune with it.

Camp out anywhere you want.

No gutted out neighborhoods.

The prices are not as high as Tokyo. No way. Maybe 20-30% less than the US at most.

The fight there was I think taken in Moscow with Russians having a fight with Kazakhs.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I didn't know Siberia had cities like that. I thought it was all snowy rural mountains.

It seems that the girls in Siberia look so pure, natural and innocent, like girls did a hundred years ago! Here is an example.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 639647?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne