Winston, Will you ever go back to Russia?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Winston, Will you ever go back to Russia?

Post by Jackal »

Hi Winston,

I was just looking at your homepage again and looking at your pictures of Russia. Have you ever considered going back there? Have you ever considered divorcing Diane and maybe using Eduard's service to find a good Russian wife? (Please forgive me for asking such personal questions. I'm simply curious.)

I can see it now: "The Wu-Master returns to Russia." Maybe you could learn from your previous mistakes and do it right this time. Vowing to find a Russian wife would be quite a New Year's resolution.

Cheers,

Jackal
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

He's not married so technically he could do whatever he wants. He is just here because of the kid and cheap standard of living, as well as the ease of getting laid without much effort.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winstons masters would not allow him to go anywhere.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Jackal,
That's an interesting question. Basically, before I left Russia last time, I felt like my karma that brought me there had run out. I do not feel drawn to go back there, but I do miss the rich stimulating culture and the vibe of fun that permeated the country.

Besides, there is too much racism against me there, and though I was good at meeting girls there, I was not good at getting them into bed. I don't think they take me seriously, but enjoy a brief culture exchange with me (as well as a free meal that I pay for) and that's it. After a while, that kind of gets old, especially when you are losing precious money and time in the process.

If I were to travel again, my interest would be back in Europe. I'd go back to Poland where I left off, and continue from there to explore more countries in Europe, and see how I fit in.

Of course anything is possible. I'm sure I could find a good girl for me, but she'd probably not be my type. I just had horrible luck in Russia. I found nice average looking girls that I liked a lot because they were progressive, spiritual and evolved, and had refined taste, but they weren't into me that much. So, even when I found a girl I had a lot in common with there, it still didn't work out. To me, that spells bad luck and "wrong place" for me.

On the other hand, here in the Philippines, everyone is very nice and kind to me, I get treated better than other white foreigners, which locals resent due to the past damage that the Americans caused to this town, and luck and connections go my way more. My vibe and karma seem to flourish more here.

If I were to go to Russia, I might do better in the Siberia area or Eastern coast, since it's more Asianized.

Right now though, I just want to see the rest of the Philippines. I haven't really traveled much in the past 2 years I've been here, and have been dying to, but I'm too comfortable in Angeles so I make excuses and get distracted too easily and am busy with many things so months go by and I never get around to traveling to nicer parts of this country.........

But thanks for being curious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

If I had to choose between the two, I would probably go to Russia (though the cheaper cost of living and warm weather in the Philippines DOES sound attractive). Based on what I've read so far, I'm not all that impressed with the Philippines. To be quite blunt, it sounds like the women who are generally available down there aren't particularly intelligent or refined.[/list]
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Enishi wrote:If I had to choose between the two, I would probably go to Russia (though the cheaper cost of living and warm weather in the Philippines DOES sound attractive).[/list]
I'm pretty sure that some of the southern parts of Russia get quite warm. It's a big country with a lot of geographical diversity.

Maybe one of the other members could enlighten us about the warm regions of Russia.
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

As long as Winston and other guys find their happiness in going abroad. That's all that matters in life is "Happiness". :wink:
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Good question: You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

terminator wrote:Good question: You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
Holy old thread, Batman! Are you a necromancer? If you're not, you shouldn't revive old things.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Winston is lucky that he wasn't murdered in Russia.

Russia is not a place for a non-white person.

Russia's skin heads continue to increase in number.

Don't know why Winston went to Russia in the first place.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.