Greetings from PA!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
BeaconofLight
Freshman Poster

Greetings from PA!

Post by BeaconofLight »

Hello all,

My name is Richard, and I'm a first-time poster on this forum. I'm glad I discovered this site by serendipidity - it's good to know I'm not alone with my thinking and experiences. I quite enjoy reading the wide array of topics that are posted here by many knowledgeable, experienced, and articulate individuals.

A little bit about me: I'm in my mid-twenties, enjoy studying languages and cultures, love night life, dancing, music, and guy stuff (sports, fitness, motorcycle)...just to name a few. And I presently live in Pennsylvania but will be moving in February.

As much as I love my country, I can't deny that there are too many problems in all facets and especially with its society and culture. I feel that we're living in a matrix; a dystopia accurately described by writers such as Orwell and Huxley. It's certainly not a healthy place to be whether it'd be physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually.

Someday soon, I hope to become well-traveled and enjoy the riches of other cultures the world has to offer (and of course, the women also)! I look forward to getting to know you all and contribute to your discussions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Greetings from PA!

Post by Dragon »

What is your favorite vegetable?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Glad to have ya.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome BeaconofLight, I like your screen name. What countries are you interested in visiting?

Merry Christmas and happy new year from all of us here at Happier Abroad. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
BeaconofLight
Freshman Poster

Post by BeaconofLight »

Thanks for the warm welcome, jamesbond and abcdavid.

Countries I want to visit...oh man, too many! I would love to see as much of Central and South America as I can. Columbia, Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Paraguay are places to start. I can't forget Brazil and Mexico. Mexico sounds like a lot of fun from what I have heard from friends and a member here (Falcon, I think?).

Other places: Eastern Europe - Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary...just to name a few.

France (family near Paris), Germany, Amsterdam, Spain, Italy, Denmark for some places in Western Europe.

Eventually, I have to visit my parents' motherland - Cambodia. Wouldn't mind seeing Thailand, Vietnam, Phillipines, Japan as well. Hopefully, I can see UAE (amazing architecture), and parts of the middle east like Lebanon.

Maybe I should have just listed where I don't want to go, haha. There are many countries I want to see, possibly stay for an extended period and maybe live. I hope to be stationed overseas (Hopefully Germany) during my time serving.

How about your countries of interest and favorite countries that you visited? And what did you like?
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set ye free
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Richard. How did you find us?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BeaconofLight
Freshman Poster

Post by BeaconofLight »

Hi, Winston. I found this website many months ago while I was reading articles about Asian-American issues and other sociology topics.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set ye free

Return to “Introduce Yourself”