Terms that Media/Government Flip to Mean Their Opposite

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Terms that Media/Government Flip to Mean Their Opposite

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 24th, 2013, 7:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good post.

I guess we should call the bleating sheep "conspiracy theorists" when appropriate, and ridicule them and laugh at them.

If that's not appropriate, then maybe "brainwashed zombie conformist."

I think it's important to use ridicule, because all they have to sustain their belief in the emperor's new clothes, is the snort, the sneer, the scoffing tone. Puncture their bubble of ego-safety, and they will feel the nakedness.

The goal is not to convert them, it is to crush them, and leave them shattered and bleeding.

I do not advocate this kind of disrespect with everyone, only with the so-called debunkers.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

People need agreed upon meanings of words to discuss ideas.

Destroy or corrupt the meanings of the words, you make it difficult for people to discuss (and unite) around those ideas.

Remember the dictionary in Orwell's '1984'? Each new edition had fewer words than the previous one.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just added two more to the list:

6. Peace and War

And of course, our government has perpetuated the bizarre myth that starting unnecessary wars for profit keeps the "peace". In order to "keep the peace" we have to attack countries like Iraq, Iran, and who knows what others. And during the Cold War, in order to preserve the "peace", we had to constantly build nuclear weapons. Thus, their motto is war=peace, which is as nonsensical and Orwellian as you can get.

7. Hollywood portrayals

Hollywood has this annoying habit of portraying things as the opposite of what they are. In movies, they always portray Americans as being fun loving, jolly, outgoing, expressive, full of life, dramatic, inclusive, easy to talk to and befriend. In contrast, they portray Russians as cold, stern and stoic. In romance comedies, they also make it look like American women are very open, expressive, friendly, loose and easy and that any average Joe gets hit on by hot babes who love to flirt and are easy to date and sleep with. (e.g. American Pie, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Love and Drugs, etc.)

But nothing could be further from the truth. In real life, Americans tend to be cliquish, isolated, mind their own business, don't talk to strangers unless its business related, and paranoid of others. They are paranoid of strangers and prefer being alone. It is hard to make friends in America when you move to a new location. Neighbors don't just appear and invite you over to hang out, as is portrayed in the movies. Groups are not that inclusive, unless it's a church or cult group or something.

Women in America are also stuck up, difficult, super picky and take pride in dumping as many men as they can. They carry a defensive force field around them and are paranoid of strangers. Thus they are not easy to meet, befriend or date at all. They also do not flirt like you see in the movies, but vilify the art of flirting as creepish.

I've spent a year in Russia, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that Russians are a million times more open, inclusive, expressive, upfront, genuine and easier to meet than Americans are. And I mean A LOT more. The difference is staggering. No joke. The women in Russia are also very approachable, easy to meet, and not afraid of strangers. Far more than in America. Fearlessness seems to be innate in Russian character. After all, they did defeat Napoleon and Hitler and had no fear of them. So why would they fear a stranger?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In this recent interview with Alex Jones, David Icke talks about the Archons spoken of by suppressed ancient groups such as the Gnostics, and how they are robotic beings that feed off of human suffering and deceive people by inverting things into their opposite. This would explain a lot about why things are the way they are, why everything is inverted upside down and why society seems built for some "thing" out there to feed off of suffering. I've always felt this all along. Then Alex Jones added "Feminism has turned women into men, and men into non-entities." So true. It's good that Alex Jones is exposing feminism too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Good thread. While I agree w/ much of what Alex Jones says, he only goes near 75% of the truth. He's been exposed as an agent of disinformation & may be spying on the very people who subscribe to his website. YMMV & all of that.

Case in point today ( I watch sometimes on the free streams), a 15 yr. veteran cop calls in (one that actually sounded like a cop) & said he's stand down if it came to going after the guns. He went on to say people should buy their guns at private sales. Jones quickly ran away from that 'solution'. He interrupted the guy & wouldn't let him speak again. Jones said he bought all his guys through the formal process as a way of 'making a statement' and "drawing a line in the sand'.

Plenty of other examples of how he runs away from real solutions & how is a disinfo agent out there. Just google it if you're still "skeptical"..
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I don't buy that Jones is a disinfo agent or any of that. He has a huge audience, which means he has to pull some punches on certain topics. It's a tradeoff, and there's enough good info that people can go from there and find 100% of the truth with a little initiative.

Anyway, it's good to see he's going after feminism a little bit, when conservative men wise up instead of still being mostly white knights, feminism is going to be under even more relentless criticism than it has been the past few years.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Conspiracy theorists, who believe Alex Jones is legitimate, by necessity, also believe the system is legitimate. They actually still believe there is such a thing as freedom of the Internet and it doesn’t seem to occur to them that if there is an all powerful organization, they simply will rub out the real truth tellers and put in false ones in their place, i.e. Alex Jones, Icke. The CTs beliefs are just as inconsistent as mainstream’s Joe Sixpack.

I personally find Icke to be trite. He puts together a lot of Wikipedia type of information. Nothing is original. The idea of shape shifting goes back to Indian mythology where Indian gods would disguise themselves in human form. You can find a lot of creative ideas in ancient literature. In fact, the epic Ramayana describes an advanced civilization of talking apes thousands of years before our “Planet of the Apesâ€￾.

As I described before, the “Illuminatiâ€￾ was a cold war conspiracy theory that I knew about long before the Internet. The conspiracy theorists just lifted this and most other things without attribution. CTs who believe this stuff just repeat what the “expertsâ€￾ are telling them. So, they are no better off then Joe Sixpack who repeats the latest wisdom of Bill O’Reilly.

So, one can always shift from the conventional matrix to a smaller matrix – a prisoner of the ideas of smaller men. What’s the difference between a large matrix and a small matrix ?– several million or billion people, I suppose. In this matrix, the outsiders are not sinners, they are sheeple. I see very little truth left in today’s world, and none on the Internet. Just entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just added this term to the above list:

3. Misogynist/Misogyny

Technically, a misogynist is someone who "hates women". But this word is a label used loosely by angry man-hating feminists to shame anyone who opposes them or exposes them. In reality though, I don't know anyone who "hates women". Why would they? When feminine, pretty and sweet, women are the best. Nothing compares to them.

The problem is that feminism has turned women into masculine monsters who act dominant and superior, abuse men, treat men unfairly, and have loads of double standards. Just because a man prefers a woman to be feminine and not masculine doesn't make him a "hater of women". That doesn't make sense. Why should a man like women becoming masculine (against their own nature) or treating them badly? Women don't like being treated badly or unfairly so why should men? Feminists are among the most brainwashed and unaware in the world.

In truth, feminists who loosely call anyone who opposes them a "misogynist" are themselves "misandrists" or "haters of men", since they do hate men and treat them badly by their words and actions. They treat men as the weaker sex, say things like "men are creeps", consider every man a "creep and predator" by default until he proves otherwise, and believe that whenever a man argues with a woman he must be wrong. All of this is misandrist behavior for sure. So, these femininst "haters of men" are in fact seeing their own hate reflected back at them. Hence they wrongly call anyone who exposes them a "misogynist", when in truth, they are the ones who are the haters.

A man simply wants a woman to follow her true nature of being feminine, sweet, graceful, and nurturing. That's the way women are by nature and have always been. So there is nothing wrong with it. A masculine women is simply not attractive or desirable. Inherently, men want a woman who is a "princess to be rescued" not someone who is masculine and dominant and thinks that they are the stronger sex. And women by nature want a man to be their protector, or "knight in shining armor" or "prince". But how can a man be their "protector" if they consider him to be the weaker sex who must become passive and submissive in order to comply with feminism? That simply doesn't make sense.

Whatever forces engineered feminism must have nefarious purposes. Perhaps the conspiracy people are right when they say that the elite (Illuminati/Zionists/Powers that be) are trying to divide us with feminism and the "battle of the sexes" in order to make us weaker, destroy the family unit and lower the birthrate to have a more manageable population? What else could explain this illogical social engineering?

By turning men passive and weak, and women masculine and dominant, against their inherent nature, the modern feminist culture in the US has left both men and women feeling confused, lonely and dissatisfied. All this has resulted in the degradation of love, dating, relationships and families, as well as the gender identities of men and women, all of which is highly negative.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

The list is potentially endless in the U.S. The pope,the catholic church, health food, health care, charities that actually benefit who they say, realty TV, breaking news.. etc. etc. etc. But what the hey, I've got time. I still, for now, live in the desert wasteland for p***y & real women, feminine women.
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Re: Terms that Media/Government Flip to Mean Their Opposite

Post by TheLight954 »

The list on the first post got deleted for some reason.