UCLA signs call Asian women 'White-Boy Worshipping Whores'

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

mguy wrote:She trying hook up with white man. So obvious.

Relevant to thread.
Mguy, that's not true! I've had conversations with Ginger several times, and she is nothing like those self-hating Asian American women types you and I cannot stand. She is also very intellectual and open-minded, nothing like the stereotypical dumb, slutty Filipina women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

So far as I can see, their motivation for Philippines' independence from the USA was not to establish a free society, but to simply get the US governor out of the way so they could rape the country from one end to the other, and that is exactly what they have done.
And the American motivation to strip Filipinos of US nationality was because they were posing a threat to American workers. So, it was a perfect storm.
She trying hook up with white man. So obvious.

Relevant to thread.
Hey dude, please lay off Ginger. She is a smart professional and is being nice to non Filipinos. An exception to the rule because usually most educated Filipinos are snobs and are always attacking foreigners and Americans online ( synonyms for them) and if anyone even as much as squeaks about his latest trip to Manila and that he did not like the chicken at Jollibee, it is always- "get out! puting ipis/ puting unggoy (white cockroach)! don't come back! leave!"

Ginger is a lady so please treat her as such and she is giving people impartial guidance about the Philippines. And if she is trying to hook up with a white man, so be it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ladislav wrote:
So far as I can see, their motivation for Philippines' independence from the USA was not to establish a free society, but to simply get the US governor out of the way so they could rape the country from one end to the other, and that is exactly what they have done.
And the American motivation to strip Filipinos of US nationality was because they were posing a threat to American workers. So, it was a perfect storm.
She trying hook up with white man. So obvious.

Relevant to thread.
Hey dude, please lay off Ginger. She is a smart professional and is being nice to non Filipinos. An exception to the rule because usually most educated Filipinos are snobs and are always attacking foreigners and Americans online ( synonyms for them) and if anyone even as much as squeaks about his latest trip to Manila and that he did not like the chicken at Jollibee, it is always- "get out! puting ipis/ puting unggoy (white cockroach)! don't come back! leave!"

Ginger is a lady so please treat her as such and she is giving people impartial guidance about the Philippines. And if she is trying to hook up with a white man, so be it.

Lad-

No doubt, the US began to see the Philippines as a liability as they agreed to grant independence...and as a poster here, Ginger has dignity and grace, which is more than we can say for many here. Her personal life? Not our business as you say...

Outwest
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:
I don't really see the reason you are here in HA and am dubious of your motives. Do you want to help? Do you want to land somebody here? I think it is the latter. Not sure really, you are an anomaly.
Well I've known her for months and have spent time with her in person. And I introduced her to this forum cus I figured out she was cool and would fit in. So you can say I vouch for her. And I've been around here for awhile, met many key members face-to-face, and know Winston well too. So I have credibility in that regard.

Now what about you? You're a new guy here who just popped outta nowhere if I am not mistaken. Just an anonymous person who gave an abbreviated self description with some cryptic hints as to where u stand in PI pecking order. And you've said you are here for data if I remember right.

Perhaps you should first get up to speed on the poster(s) in question and read-up a bit more before passing such harsh judgement.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

A sign of the times, racial tension is rising. California is turning into a hell hole, glad I got the hell out of there a few months ago.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Mguy misdeamenor thingy

Post by Ginger »

hey guys, thanks! (falcon, zboy1, ladislav, outwest, rock) :)

I heard he might be banned if he doesn't stop the bullying/trashing/trolling thingy. I don't think he really means to be like that, but maybe he is just too spoiled by some sense of entitlement so he comes off as a douchebag (he did the same sorta on other threads with other male forumers, maybe it's an ego insecurity thing, just like what teenagers do) so I just hope he learns to read now instead of putting some forumers down by clinging to outrageous generalizations and delusional beliefs.

In a way, it is like when a kid is fed on garbage and lies, after some time, they begin believing whatever their brainwashing programmed on them, indeed, after some time, a lie can become a truth if it has been repeated too many times.

Maybe he will eventually learn to listen and observe before he gets banned/shunned here, I mean, isn't it the reason why forums are great? People are supposed to agree to disagree and learn to listen. I mean, one of the reasons I mellowed down now is because of the things I learned here. If he is prohibited to respond to me, it will not accomplish anything except creating resentment on his side. I mean, he might be thinking by now that he is being treated unfairly, so maybe it's better to give him a chance. He did act very immaturely (can't believe he is 28 and not 17, older than me in fact), but hey, there is always room for growth :)

I just hope he learns to listen in time and refrain from talking down to people he perceives he knows more than (reason why I disagreed with him on first place is he was talking down to Lad---of all people! ha!), then he made the outrageous claims and seeked to malign me. Very shameful illogical behavior, but maybe it's because he was brought up that way, so in a way, society failed him. I am not excusing him, I am for voicing this out in the hopes he might read and learn from it (instead of scoffing at it).

----------------

I did get a few PMs due to my scanty posts over the past few days...I just want to say I wasn't busy finding a white guy (tee hee :P), I was busy with work (zombie week), baking xmas goodies, making xmas cards, painting my place, organizing something for the typhoon victims here...I was just doing real life stuff, and I am not ditching HA okay :P It would take more than a bully to stop me from going here! I consider this forum as part of my education, so I am staying (and lurking), just not be able to post as much :) Funny that I'd only been here a month but feels like a long time.

----------------

Mguy,

We're good okay? But if you keep trying to push BS my way, I'm gonna shove your own BS down your throat and make you swallow it, understood? (sorry, no other way to say it :P I hope the other men here don't cringe on that)

If you want to be respected by people, do not disrespect them. Putting people down with made-up lies will not make your status go up. It only points to how 'inferior' you actually are by your exposure of your own insecurity.

If you are used to people shutting up and acquiescing to you, that will not happen here, you are not entitled to 'respect' here. Your status that you love to brag about means nothing in here. If you want to be taken seriously, you gotta earn it. Being born with a silver spoon does not mean the silver spoon is something you get to keep spanking people with. Grow up.

If you are gonna claim you are a pinoy, then be a source of pride than a source of shame for our people. If you stay like that, you will be perpetuating the stereotype that pinoy men are immature p**cks, chauvinistic pigs, and are not worthy of women. If you are so corrupted by the bad values you got from the west and your 'elite' upbringing, then wallow on it by yourself, do not bring the entire country with you.

By the way, I am not obliged to be nice to you, and you seriously need to be taught how to act like a man and stop behaving like an AW/americanized asian girl. Sorry...if I get banned for this then so be it.

PS: I'm nice in person haha (ask around).
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...there is an "ignore" button that you can use, if needed.

This forum is not administered as tightly as the others that I'm on, so I wouldn't bet the farm on folks getting banned. For an example of a "tight" forum:

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/air-f ... -11182-40/

"[Mod edit: General warning to all. If the quality of the posts continues below a sensible threshold, the Mod Team will intervene, again with bans. For goodness sake, at least read horge's posts #558 and #560 on the same topic that contains information and sources (unlike your less informed post on the same). As horge said and I agree, the Yak 130 is politically and logistically a no-go.

Congrats on getting the Mod Team to issue bans like giving out candy filled gift packs at a kid's birthday party, by failing to read prior warnings in this thread. Various members, senior members and Moderators have tried to steer the conversation back on track in this thread. It is clear to the Mod Team that you do not intend to read the prior warnings given out in this thead and also lack the ability to process information already provided in the thread. Read the thread before posting again.]"

-----

I think 3-4 people got 30-day bans in 1 day on that page alone, LoL.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

momopi wrote:...there is an "ignore" button that you can use, if needed.

Thank you I am aware of it :)

However, it's healthy to hear about opposing views. Why even be on a forum if one is seeking to read the same ideas that one has? If one cannot handle opposition of ideas, there is a 'delete account' button too :P

I think it's healthy to agree to disagree about ideas, the bad thing is when things go to personal attacks, in that case, it needs to be addressed.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I guess I should defend Ginger too. Uhh...she has nice hair! And eyebrows too! Oh god I suck at this.
seoulbro
Freshman Poster

Post by seoulbro »

zboy1 wrote:Wow, I did a Google search and clicked on the link to the Stormfront forum talking about this same topic, and most of them (surprisingly) agree that Asian men have a right to be angry about this issue and that Asian women are status-seeking whores. They also oppose Whites marrying Asian women. Who would've guessed that White supremacists agree with angry Asian men like LoneYakuza with this issue, LOL.

This is the image that I took from the Stormfront website talking about Asian American women

Shamefull, smh....
That is what I always found ironic is how Asian guys who oppose AF's in IR are supported by white supremacists. f***ing weird!
seoulbro
Freshman Poster

Post by seoulbro »

Ginger wrote:Why can't those people find something more worthwhile to be upset about? Like the injustice of how on some places which produce the world's food, people who produce the food are actually starving because they cannot afford access to the stuff they toil on? Like on remote places of the Philippines, children as young as 7 years old haul pieces of wood bigger and heavier than themselves down the mountain slope with no footwear at all and nothing to protect their small hands and only get paid the equivalent of $0.20 for a whole day's worth of grueling physical labor? The world is indeed bonkers if people care more about the pride of those asian women who may get hurt over this thing (everybody knows women all over the globe if placed in a situation where they can marry up/integrate by intermarriage will do it, it's a fact of life, it's a survival thing that goes back to the days when spreading your legs for males of a conquering tribe means you get to live another day, heck even chimps do it).
I agree Ginger. I post on an Asian Canadian forum where this one Vietnamese guy sounds like a broken record. There are more important issues in the world than who strangers are knocking boots with.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

That is a stereotype that Asians male and female worship White people and if the White man says White is right it is..if the White race says Black is bad so be it type personality. Asians are viewed as having an inferiority complex to White people yet a superiority complex to Black people. It's a sad stereotype.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:That is a stereotype that Asians male and female worship White people and if the White man says White is right it is..if the White race says Black is bad so be it type personality. Asians are viewed as having an inferiority complex to White people yet a superiority complex to Black people. It's a sad stereotype.
And a true one.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ambition wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:That is a stereotype that Asians male and female worship White people and if the White man says White is right it is..if the White race says Black is bad so be it type personality. Asians are viewed as having an inferiority complex to White people yet a superiority complex to Black people. It's a sad stereotype.
And a true one.
Not true for every Asian, especially Asians nationalists; they hate Westerners (Whites) in general.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Nothing is true for every person of a culture yet it has truth to it. Many many many Asians are like that and some are not.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.