Why no love for Black women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Actually, some black men are waking up to the fact that wladies overseas are better. You can find quite a bit on youtube and they are telling other men to go overseas for ladies. Also, I find black ladies sexy as f**k, if I was overseas and seen some local hot black ladies. Boy oh boy, I would turn into the hulk and start grabbing them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sportsnutim
Freshman Poster

Hey, I am a white guy good looking and in shape and have...

Post by Sportsnutim »

found many black women very attractive but it seems they
prefer black men. Many white women in the last 20 years are unfriendly and really standoffish thinking about going back overseas where the women aren't so stuck up and more open.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Like you need more evidence....

Post by djfourmoney »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jmbZqlYiyY&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8XpGHczOgM&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Just foolishness, this is why I don't even bother....
HungJoe
Freshman Poster

Re: Hey, I am a white guy good looking and in shape and have

Post by HungJoe »

Africans are a "masculine" race, so its females are the least desirable to men.

I've never had any real interest in black females, but then again I've only SEEN a handful in my whole life! (Not very many of them here in remote parts of Northern Europe until recently).. Of course I'm attracted to "halle berry" types, but I'm pretty sure she is not 100% black so women like her don't count.

African American women are probably the fattest group of people in the universe... I've heard that something like 80% of them are overweight. Even African women are gaining weight against "common sense/belief" (not everyone in Africa is starving, in fact only a small portion is).
Fallouts
Freshman Poster

Post by Fallouts »

My ex is African American, she's introverted, she cooked, is sweet, funny, attractive, submissive, doesn't drink and is reserved. Why is she my ex? Because I couldn't commit to marriage at this point in time, and she got fed up with it and left me.

There are plenty of great African American women, mostly from traditional southern families. They just get overlooked because they aren't parading themselves around in skin tight clothing.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Fallouts wrote:My ex is African American, she's introverted, she cooked, is sweet, funny, attractive, submissive, doesn't drink and is reserved. Why is she my ex? Because I couldn't commit to marriage at this point in time, and she got fed up with it and left me.

There are plenty of great African American women, mostly from traditional southern families. They just get overlooked because they aren't parading themselves around in skin tight clothing.
That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy paid for you." So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on December 22nd, 2012, 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Fallouts wrote:My ex is African American, she's introverted, she cooked, is sweet, funny, attractive, submissive, doesn't drink and is reserved. Why is she my ex? Because I couldn't commit to marriage at this point in time, and she got fed up with it and left me.

That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy payed for you." So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.
No way! You're a black woman?

I am a black man.

Please tell me you have a bubble booty.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

African American women in Atlanta, NYC and Los Angeles look the best.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:

That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy paid for you. The men are White, Black, Asian Mexican etc" So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.

I am a black man.

Please tell me you have a bubble b***y.
Wow.. If you mean a round butt yes I do :oops: you probably think that is a bad thing but hey..I can't help it and I love my body and men compliment me on it?? Ok I'm blushing again........Time to leave the conversation... :oops:
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Maker55 wrote:

That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy paid for you. The men are White, Black, Asian Mexican etc" So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.

I am a black man.

Wow.. If you mean a round butt yes I do :oops: you probably think that is a bad thing but hey..I can't help it and I love my body and men compliment me on it?? Ok I'm blushing again........Time to leave the conversation... :oops:
Are you kidding me?

Unlike many of the men on here, I like CURVY, full figured women, not those anorexic women with no booty at all.

I'm one of the few men on here who like dark skinned and brown women with some ASS.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:

I am a black man.

Are you kidding me?

Unlike many of the men on here, I like CURVY, full figured women, not those anorexic women with no b***y at all.

I'm one of the few men on here who like dark skinned and brown women with some a**.
Oh so in other words you're a real man..lol. Yea I have noticed some women pics here they have beautiful faces but shapeless bodies. If I were a man I would be into the curvy women. Not putting anyone's preference down or anything.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy paid for you. The men are White, Black, Asian Mexican etc" So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.

I am a black man.

Are you kidding me?

Unlike many of the men on here, I like CURVY, full figured women, not those anorexic women with no b***y at all.

I'm one of the few men on here who like dark skinned and brown women with some a**.
Oh so in other words you're a real man..lol. Yea I have noticed some women pics here they have beautiful faces but shapeless bodies. If I were a man I would be into the curvy women. Not putting anyone's preference down or anything.
So you have a round, ghetto booty?

Pics?

See guys, this is a real woman, not those stick figures you guys like.

They talk so much trash about black women on this forum.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote: No way! You're a black woman?

I am a black man.

Are you kidding me?

So you have a round, ghetto b***y?

Pics?

See guys, this is a real woman, not those stick figures you guys like.

They talk so much trash about black women on this forum.
Ghetto booty? Lol that is soo racist. A body part can't be ghetto lol. It was hell getting the pic of my face up it kept saying max 200 pixel blah blah the original pic shows my whole face and hair but I had to make it smaller a thousand times. I rather keep my face pic up. Besides I don't like showing men my body honestly.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:

I am a black man.

Are you kidding me?

Hey man, I'm on yo team. Just look no further than my avatar. But I like those curves on a taller to very tall frame - at least 5'6 or so the way up to - the sky's the limit. I saw one super sexy hottie in Rio with amazing curves at 6'3" Give us more of these women please! But when they're too short, the bodies look distorted, upper body and lower body curves too close or perhaps the body is just too wide for short stature.

Black women all over the world tend to have some major advantages - solid curves, muscular thighs, and very resilient and strong skin. However, many also seem to have breasts that grow too large and become soft and mushy at an early age, even those with no kids. No race is perfect. All tend to have flaws except at the extreme ends (exceptional specimens from the group).
Last edited by Rock on December 22nd, 2012, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I can appreciate men who like curves on a woman. For a minute I was thinking to myself all these men like beautiful faced shapeless women lol.