Why no love for Black women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy paid for you. The men are White, Black, Asian Mexican etc" So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.
No way! You're a black woman?

I am a black man.

Please tell me you have a bubble b***y.
Wow.. If you mean a round butt yes I do :oops: you probably think that is a bad thing but hey..I can't help it and I love my body and men compliment me on it?? Ok I'm blushing again........Time to leave the conversation... :oops:
Are you kidding me?

Unlike many of the men on here, I like CURVY, full figured women, not those anorexic women with no b***y at all.

I'm one of the few men on here who like dark skinned and brown women with some a**.
Oh so in other words you're a real man..lol. Yea I have noticed some women pics here they have beautiful faces but shapeless bodies. If I were a man I would be into the curvy women. Not putting anyone's preference down or anything.
When I see certain foreign guys with 18-21 yr. old skinny Filipnas who are like 4'10" or 4'11" and look prepubescent, I gotta wonder if what they're really after is a really a woman or just a girl.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

True
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Wow.. If you mean a round butt yes I do :oops: you probably think that is a bad thing but hey..I can't help it and I love my body and men compliment me on it?? Ok I'm blushing again........Time to leave the conversation... :oops:
Are you kidding me?

Unlike many of the men on here, I like CURVY, full figured women, not those anorexic women with no b***y at all.

I'm one of the few men on here who like dark skinned and brown women with some a**.
Oh so in other words you're a real man..lol. Yea I have noticed some women pics here they have beautiful faces but shapeless bodies. If I were a man I would be into the curvy women. Not putting anyone's preference down or anything.
So you have a round, ghetto b***y?

Pics?

See guys, this is a real woman, not those stick figures you guys like.

They talk so much trash about black women on this forum.
Ghetto b***y? Lol that is soo racist. A body part can't be ghetto lol. It was hell getting the pic of my face up it kept saying max 200 pixel blah blah the original pic shows my whole face and hair but I had to make it smaller a thousand times. I rather keep my face pic up. Besides I don't like showing men my body honestly.
Come on, I'm African American so I can get away with saying that to you without it being racist.

You know exactly what I mean by "ghetto booty". That's a compliment.

Do you listen to Nicki Minaj at all?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Rock wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: That's the type of African American woman I am. I'm only 22 years old but I'm into being traditional and not into twitter and all that stuff. I am surprised people view us the way they do. I mean I see ghetto loud white,Asian American and Latin people yet they only target us. We are beautiful too skin,body,face. We are feminine too we are known to be VERY curvy (small waist,wide hips,round butt) so I don't know why that guy said Blacks are a masculine race that is not true. Me and my Black American friends never have problems with men. All races like us we don't focus on "race". I'm not ugly my avatar pic is me. I can't remember the last time I paid for my food at a restaurant. Not boasting but I come there with my own money minding my business then when I get ready to pay the cashier always says "no need this guy paid for you. The men are White, Black, Asian Mexican etc" So fellas please don't think Black women are these undesired beings because trust me when I say. We are very desired. Internet life and real life as a Black woman is VERY different.
No way! You're a black woman?

I am a black man.

Please tell me you have a bubble b***y.
Wow.. If you mean a round butt yes I do :oops: you probably think that is a bad thing but hey..I can't help it and I love my body and men compliment me on it?? Ok I'm blushing again........Time to leave the conversation... :oops:
Are you kidding me?

Hey man, I'm on yo team. Just look no further than my avatar. But I like those curves on a taller to very tall frame - at least 5'6 or so the way up to - the sky's the limit. I saw one super sexy hottie in Rio with amazing curves at 6'3" Give us more of these women please! But when they're too short, the bodies look distorted, upper body and lower body curves too close or perhaps the body is just too wide for short stature.

Black women all over the world tend to have some major advantages - solid curves, muscular thighs, and very resilient and strong skin. However, many also seem to have breasts that grow too large and become soft and mushy at an early age, even those with no kids. No race is perfect. All tend to have flaws except at the extreme ends (exceptional specimens from the group).
I actually have that same picture of the asian lady in your avatar!

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote: Are you kidding me?

Pics?

Ghetto b***y? Lol that is soo racist. A body part can't be ghetto lol. It was hell getting the pic of my face up it kept saying max 200 pixel blah blah the original pic shows my whole face and hair but I had to make it smaller a thousand times. I rather keep my face pic up. Besides I don't like showing men my body honestly.
Come on, I'm African American so I can get away with saying that to you without it being racist.

You know exactly what I mean by "ghetto b***y". That's a compliment.

Uh oh!! See that's the mindset you gotta erase. If it's racist for a White man or as we say "other man" to say it's racist for a Black man to say it also. Nicki Minaj is.....kinda corny however I like her one song I think it's called Freedom or I am Free it's not her usual barbie type commercial songs and I really like that song. It has an old shool new york beat. It's hot. Rock's avatar is nice that's my body shape. Asian women with her shape is in a higher league than all these Asian women on her with no shape.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Uh oh!! See that's the mindset you gotta erase. If it's racist for a White man or as we say "other man" to say it's racist for a Black man to say it also. Nicki Minaj is.....kinda corny however I like her one song I think it's called Freedom or I am Free it's not her usual barbie type commercial songs and I really like that song. It has an old shool new york beat. It's hot. Rock's avatar is nice that's my body shape. Asian women with her shape is in a higher league than all these Asian women on her with no shape.
LOL what? :) Unless you prove you are a woman I consider you are just another troll.

On topic:

I think some black women look amazing, especially tall ones with great hourglass body. However, things that bother me as a white dude:
1. I will darken my children, which is a terrible idea, since there is so much racism in the U.S., so my children will have to suffer because of my choice. I will also waste my beautiful Slavic Ukrainian roots.
2. Smell. Some black people I hanged out with smelled pretty bad IMHO.
3. American Black women are pretty much out of the list since 95% of them are GHETTO retarded drama addicts constantly listening to shitty hip-hop and banging loser criminal wannabes. I am just way too educated and well-traveled to even consider dating a girl from "da hood".

Otherwise, African American girls are the only ones that pull off sexy curves in America, dress very fashionably and know how to flirt. Especially educated ones in tight office outfits.

What I don't understand is: Why don't African American guys bring girls from Africa? If I was black, I would consider that right away! Ethiopia, Morocco, Sudan have amazing looking black women IMHO. Some of them have European faces with light brown skin.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

have2fly wrote:
LOL what? :) Unless you prove you are a woman I consider you are just another troll.

On topic:

I think some black women look amazing, especially tall ones with great hourglass body. However, things that bother me as a white dude:
1. I will darken my children, which is a terrible idea, since there is so much racism in the U.S., so my children will have to suffer because of my choice. I will also waste my beautiful Slavic Ukrainian roots.
2. Smell. Some black people I hanged out with smelled pretty bad IMHO.
3. American Black women are pretty much out of the list since 95% of them are GHETTO retarded drama addicts constantly listening to shitty hip-hop and banging loser criminal wannabes. I am just way too educated and well-traveled to even consider dating a girl from "da hood".

Otherwise, African American girls are the only ones that pull off sexy curves in America, dress very fashionably and know how to flirt. Especially educated ones in tight office outfits.

What I don't understand is: Why don't African American guys bring girls from Africa? If I was black, I would consider that right away! Ethiopia, Morocco, Sudan have amazing looking black women IMHO. Some of them have European faces with light brown skin.
I could careless if you consider me a troll or not. What do you mean prove I am a woman??? I already said my avatar pic is me!!! Also we don't smell I am so sick of people saying black people stink. Many white people I passed by men and women I can't remember how many times they stunk I never experienced that with Black people. Any human can smell if they don't care for themselves. Also what is "white features" pure Black East Africans were the first people with straight hair,striaght noses and blonde hair all of the features WERE BLACK FEATURES BEFORE WHITE PEOPLE HAD THEM. Africans are the MOST PHYSICALLY DIVERSE PEOPLE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH!! There is more than one type of pure Black phenotype. Wide nose,afro hair is the ONLY pnenotype people acknowledge as Black but it is not the main. Black people in India who come from East Africa have striaght hair because of their East African ancestry. East Africans are not mixed they are pure Black. People refuse to wrap the concept of diverse Black phenotypes around their head. Why is it so hard to believe Black people also have striaght hair,thin noses without being mixed?? If anything "white features" are actually "Black features" It's like people believe white and Asian people came out of thin air no you came from East African people that is why you have straight hair like East Africans and long noses like East Africans not the other way around. Look at Aborigines they have the other Black phenotype wide nose, full lips yet they have very straight blonde hair and they also have striaght Black hair. So stop saying Black people have white features no white people have Black features. :wink: :wink:
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

^^^
There are a lot of racist white men on this board. Trust me, there are as many whites who stink.

Racist white men will never find true peace and contentment as they point the finger at minorities.

To my black sister: I didn't mean to offend. But I don't mean "ghetto booty" in the way a white man would. Basically to me "ghetto booty" means the same thing as "phat ass" or "bubble booty".

If it makes you feel better, I won't say it anymore.

There are black people with straight hair and thin lips.

Whites genetically came from African DNA.

As far as East Africans, they are mixed because of the invasion of the indo europeans and muslims but the ORIGINAL East Africans were black Africans.

Look at Egypt today and the people are obviously mixed but the original Egyptians were black Africans.

To Have2fly: The most beautiful black women are the DARK SKINNED ones. Blacks with european features are not superior nor are they better looking than pure breed Africans.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I agree they don't look better. Straight nose does not equal a pretty and or handsome face. Neither does White skin because there are millions of ugly whiteskinned people they have straight hair and thin nose but many are still ugly and there are broader nose,full lip brown skin beautiful people in this world so people need to stop with these crazy beliefs. Thanks for not calling it ghetto booty lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree they don't look better. Straight nose does not equal a pretty and or handsome face. Neither does White skin because there are millions of ugly whiteskinned people they have straight hair and thin nose but many are still ugly and there are broader nose,full lip brown skin beautiful people in this world so people need to stop with these crazy beliefs. Thanks for not calling it ghetto b***y lol.
I like Black chicks because they have sexy bodies and big curves, but some of them don't like Asians so I don't bother dating them. The Black chicks I know are mostly ghetto, hip-hop types that I have no similarities with. Black chicks are probably the most likely to date Asian men out of all the non-Asian women in the United States--which I think is a good thing and will help to improve relations between the two races.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:I agree they don't look better. Straight nose does not equal a pretty and or handsome face. Neither does White skin because there are millions of ugly whiteskinned people they have straight hair and thin nose but many are still ugly and there are broader nose,full lip brown skin beautiful people in this world so people need to stop with these crazy beliefs. Thanks for not calling it ghetto b***y lol.
I like Black chicks because they have sexy bodies and big curves, but some of them don't like Asians so I don't bother dating them. The Black chicks I know are mostly ghetto, hip-hop types that I have no similarities with. Black chicks are probably the most likely to date Asian men out of all the non-Asian women in the United States--which I think is a good thing and will help to improve relations between the two races.
yea I think Black women and Asian men assume neither like the other. But I don't think Black women are the main non Asian woman to consider an Asian I assume they are the last. For some reason I think many Black women see Asian men as so distant..so standoffish. Asian men are probably hardest men to read. Asian men can be sooo reserved and you just want to shake them and say is there a personality inside there?? I guess we assume Asian men don't like any woman that isn't Asian or White and they care what society thinks too much to be seen with a Black woman. I only talked to one Asian man my whole life. He had a pretty boy face and long hair. He seemed different than any Asian I saw because hee was laid back and you could tell was not the whitewashed type Asian he was from New York and was definitely NOT ghetto but he hung around Black people and all races. He was the social type. My two sisters and he were talking but I wasn't so he said to me "you're the shy one" I said no. (I was lying) lol I think he could tell lol. But in my mind I was thinking "man you are sooooo fine." Lol. But yea all the Blasian couples I saw I could tell there love was authentic. No race fetishes and trophy loves like many Black/White relationships. They seem to be together because love. I mean Black women are very laidback and down to earth. We are easy to talk to. I think some people have the wrong idea about us. We are very nice people. We looove to laugh and joke around. We are no different than anyone else really.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

They are lost too.

Post by ErikHeaven »

I think we covered this already. Many of these African women are white male obsessed as well too. I know i have talked to quite a few of them. Also i thought ILBAW self identified as a white male initially. Also they ones i have skyped with wear the same tacky ass weaves with the blonde contacts and blue or blonde hair. They are starting to look no different from today's American Black Women.
I do not want an imitation white woman. I will stick to Asian women.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: They are lost too.

ErikHeaven wrote:I think we covered this already. Many of these African women are white male obsessed as well too. I know i have talked to quite a few of them. Also i thought ILBAW self identified as a white male initially. Also they ones i have skyped with wear the same tacky a** weaves with the blonde contacts and blue or blonde hair. They are starting to look no different from today's American Black Women.
I do not want an imitation white woman. I will stick to Asian women.
Whoa..whoa wait a minute. I never identified as a white man..you assumed I was white because my name says ILBAW so people thought I was a white man with a Black woman fetish and I talked in third person. Secondly...most African women don't wear weave and contacts it is so ignorant to assume that. We have hair too and all of us don't have brown eyes. My grandfather is a dark man with blue eyes on my fathers side also I see west African natives with light eyes. You don't have to likeBlack women. No one is forcing you. Most African women are not white washed. Most Africans marry other Black Africans. Many Africans don't date Americans anyways they prefer thier own. I don't blame them I prefer foreign men.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Oh so in other words you're a real man..lol. Yea I have noticed some women pics here they have beautiful faces but shapeless bodies. If I were a man I would be into the curvy women. Not putting anyone's preference down or anything.

Pics?

Word?

I actually missed that part of your post.

That's great!

So you're like the black version of her?

As you can tell, I am addicted to women's asses!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Maker55 wrote: Oh so in other words you're a real man..lol. Yea I have noticed some women pics here they have beautiful faces but shapeless bodies. If I were a man I would be into the curvy women. Not putting anyone's preference down or anything.

Pics?

Word?

I actually missed that part of your post.

That's great!

So you're like the black version of her?

As you can tell, I am addicted to women's asses![/quote]

Yea I can tell :lol: it's natural for men to like a round backside.