Foreign men are the same as American/Western women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

lone_yakuza wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?
No. Most WHITE ANGLOSAXON American men or basically any caucasian tend to be partiers, druggies, douchebags, alcoholics, players, womanizers, and rude people. On the otherhand, East Asian men of the middle class and up are almost always gentlemen, especially in Northeast Asia, whereas in America, the white anglosaxon males tend to be douchebags no matter what social class from lower to upper.

Maybe SOME 30+ year old white anglosaxon American or caucasian American men are gentlemen and have manners, but they still talk about Asian girls or foreign girls as "p***y" "poontang" "I f***ed that slanty eyed asian whore last night and MAN was it a hoot and she sucky suckied me LOOOONG time."

You are blind to your own racism and misogyny.

I have never heard any East Asian male dating a European or Russian or E European caucasian girl refer to the girl as "his European whore" whereas most white anglosaxon men in Asia refer to their girlfriends as their sucky scky long time Asian whores.

So, who is the one without class and without manners and who is the douchebag? America is a douchebag culture. 99% of American men are douchebags from my experience.

"HEY BRAH YOU WANNA GO DRINK FRIDAY NIGHT?"

"YO LETS GO BACK TO MY PLACE FOR A MOVIE" (actually means he wants to f**k the girl)

etc. etc.

Zero class and 100% racist and misogynist.

Sure, the beta guys are may be nicer, but if they had the balls or the looks, they would totally be complete douchebag players themselves.

From my observation, only INTERNATIONALS, aka multi-cultural peoples, like Asian Americans who speak their ancestor's language and are familar with many cultures around the globe or other 1st generation European Americanas who speak multiple languages and have a high class upbringing, only these types tend not to be douchebags only these types have any real class and are gentlemen.

Otherwise, most westerners, anglosaxon whites, and caucasian Americans or any male from the anglosphere thinks like this: "dick into foreign female = domination = keeping bitch in place = conquering 'inferior' culture = happy days"

The entire concept of dating and love and sex in the eyes of most anglos and caucasians is about DOMINATION and CONQUERING rather than actually loving a girl, respecting the foreign culture, but still being a MAN who stands up for himself and is not afraid to fight for what is right.

I have only met 1 white male out of 30 who married Asian girls who actually respects the Asian culture and sought to learn the language and try to "assimilate." If you are the typical white male who tries to go the western imperialist route when you date Asian girls, you will only get selfhaters who are generally ugly, skanks/whores, or the lowest and ugliest of the ugly.

Westerners, especially Anglos and Americans twist love into a game of domination. You can be a real man and not make your wife your sucky sucky long time whore. You can treat her well, respect her culture, seek to learn her culture, learn the language, but still be the MAN and still be IN CHARGE of the household, and what you say GOES.

Treating a girl well and respecting her culture does not make you less of a man.

You can treat her well and respect her but STILL RULE with an IRON FIST.

Also, if you seek to move overseas, you should seek to become part of that culture as well, which means you better know what humility means instead of acting like the usual arrogant, phaggot-a** American guy who thinks he is king of the world as if the old anglo empires were still around.
Dude, I never said ALL Asian men are low class scumbags. Nor did I ever say that ALL American/western men are high class people.

This is something I don't understand about Asians. We aren't allowed to criticize the negative aspects of their culture?

For example, if you criticize the negative aspects of American culture, I will AGREE with you. I will not say "Oh, I am American, so you are criticizing my culture and thus offending me". No.

Why can't you Asians stop identifying with your own culture for 5 minutes and ACCEPT the fact that there are some very negative things in Asian culture, as well?

Funny how everyone except white people get angry when people criticize their culture/race. Is it perhaps because white men are the most liberal and civilized?
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?
No. Most WHITE ANGLOSAXON American men or basically any caucasian tend to be partiers, druggies, douchebags, alcoholics, players, womanizers, and rude people. On the otherhand, East Asian men of the middle class and up are almost always gentlemen, especially in Northeast Asia, whereas in America, the white anglosaxon males tend to be douchebags no matter what social class from lower to upper.

Maybe SOME 30+ year old white anglosaxon American or caucasian American men are gentlemen and have manners, but they still talk about Asian girls or foreign girls as "p***y" "poontang" "I f***ed that slanty eyed asian whore last night and MAN was it a hoot and she sucky suckied me LOOOONG time."

You are blind to your own racism and misogyny.

I have never heard any East Asian male dating a European or Russian or E European caucasian girl refer to the girl as "his European whore" whereas most white anglosaxon men in Asia refer to their girlfriends as their sucky scky long time Asian whores.

So, who is the one without class and without manners and who is the douchebag? America is a douchebag culture. 99% of American men are douchebags from my experience.

"HEY BRAH YOU WANNA GO DRINK FRIDAY NIGHT?"

"YO LETS GO BACK TO MY PLACE FOR A MOVIE" (actually means he wants to f**k the girl)

etc. etc.

Zero class and 100% racist and misogynist.

Sure, the beta guys are may be nicer, but if they had the balls or the looks, they would totally be complete douchebag players themselves.

From my observation, only INTERNATIONALS, aka multi-cultural peoples, like Asian Americans who speak their ancestor's language and are familar with many cultures around the globe or other 1st generation European Americanas who speak multiple languages and have a high class upbringing, only these types tend not to be douchebags only these types have any real class and are gentlemen.

Otherwise, most westerners, anglosaxon whites, and caucasian Americans or any male from the anglosphere thinks like this: "dick into foreign female = domination = keeping bitch in place = conquering 'inferior' culture = happy days"

The entire concept of dating and love and sex in the eyes of most anglos and caucasians is about DOMINATION and CONQUERING rather than actually loving a girl, respecting the foreign culture, but still being a MAN who stands up for himself and is not afraid to fight for what is right.

I have only met 1 white male out of 30 who married Asian girls who actually respects the Asian culture and sought to learn the language and try to "assimilate." If you are the typical white male who tries to go the western imperialist route when you date Asian girls, you will only get selfhaters who are generally ugly, skanks/whores, or the lowest and ugliest of the ugly.

Westerners, especially Anglos and Americans twist love into a game of domination. You can be a real man and not make your wife your sucky sucky long time whore. You can treat her well, respect her culture, seek to learn her culture, learn the language, but still be the MAN and still be IN CHARGE of the household, and what you say GOES.

Treating a girl well and respecting her culture does not make you less of a man.

You can treat her well and respect her but STILL RULE with an IRON FIST.

Also, if you seek to move overseas, you should seek to become part of that culture as well, which means you better know what humility means instead of acting like the usual arrogant, phaggot-a** American guy who thinks he is king of the world as if the old anglo empires were still around.
Dude, I never said ALL Asian men are low class scumbags. Nor did I ever say that ALL American/western men are high class people.

This is something I don't understand about Asians. We aren't allowed to criticize the negative aspects of their culture?

For example, if you criticize the negative aspects of American culture, I will AGREE with you. I will not say "Oh, I am American, so you are criticizing my culture and thus offending me". No.

Why can't you Asians stop identifying with your own culture for 5 minutes and ACCEPT the fact that there are some very negative things in Asian culture, as well?

Funny how everyone except white people get angry when people criticize their culture/race. Is it perhaps because white men are the most liberal and civilized?
But you were implying that most Western men were 'civilized' and most foreign men as 'uncivilized,' which as I mentioned is not true. We can agree to disagree, expatasiaseeker. I can engage in a civil discourse and have a spirited debate with you. On the other hand, some of the posters here--namely Lone Yakuza, Odbo, and Cornfed, are not as polite as I am. I wasn't offended by your post at all--just refuting your beliefs with my own observations of Westerners overseas.

Anyway, you should know LY is an Asian nationalist--and you will only piss him off by replying back to him insulting Asians, the same way Odbo and Cornfed are White supremacists who get ticked off whenever someone writes negative things about White males. That's why I tell new posters to avoid engaging in race-related topics with the aforementioned three until they get to know them better, LOL! It's all good though. I personally like LoneYakuza and Odbo and Cornfed are somehow very interesting in a weird, twisted way, lol.

BTW, Lone Yakuza, I'm wondering why we get so many White nationalists and White supremacists on this borad? I mean...sheesh. WTH, dude! I don't get it, lol. I'm not including expatasiaseeker as a White supremacist simply because he's engaging in a controversial topic, but lately, some of the other newer members seem to have views with that of Hitler and David Duke, smh. Is it something about HA that is so alluring to them?
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Mr Yakuza:

You wrote "You must be stupid. I was born and raised in the USA and have lived here all my life in 98% white areas. I have grown to hate most anglo Americans because I have seen their ugliest side and just how racist"

All I had to do was read one line from your post to realize that you are completely full of shit. You accuse others of being "racist", while YOU are the one that is clearly racist.

I mean, when the first line of your reply is so full of lies and hypocrisies, I don't even bother to read the rest, since it is just going to be more verbal vommit and excrement coming out of your mouth.

If you hate America so much, why are you living there? And I would ask the same question to Arabs and Indians who live in the West (Arabs and Indians do not conform to western culture, they maintain their own culture). If Arabs and Indians hate western culture so much, WHY THE f**k ARE THEY LIVING IN THE WEST? To make money? So they are selling out their own culture simply to make money? Such people are lower than dirt and have no integrity or character at all.

Anyway the real enemy here is feminism. Feminism and cultural Marxism ruined the West, and now we white guys have no where to go. If we live in our own western countries, it is like a hell on earth because of how bad the culture has become. If we live in Asia or elsewhere, we are hated on as well, since non-white men tend to be very racist, especially men from shithole 3rd world countries.

It's time we white men start fighting back against the forces of cultural Marxism and feminism. How each individual man decides to do this is up to them, but it is time that we start f***ing fighting back against the communist liberal scum that has destroyed the Western countries.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Mr Yakuza:

You wrote "You must be stupid. I was born and raised in the USA and have lived here all my life in 98% white areas. I have grown to hate most anglo Americans because I have seen their ugliest side and just how racist"

All I had to do was read one line from your post to realize that you are completely full of shit. You accuse others of being "racist", while YOU are the one that is clearly racist.

I mean, when the first line of your reply is so full of lies and hypocrisies, I don't even bother to read the rest, since it is just going to be more verbal vommit and excrement coming out of your mouth.

If you hate America so much, why are you living there? And I would ask the same question to Arabs and Indians who live in the West (Arabs and Indians do not conform to western culture, they maintain their own culture). If Arabs and Indians hate western culture so much, WHY THE f**k ARE THEY LIVING IN THE WEST? To make money? So they are selling out their own culture simply to make money? Such people are lower than dirt and have no integrity or character at all.

Anyway the real enemy here is feminism. Feminism and cultural Marxism ruined the West, and now we white guys have no where to go. If we live in our own western countries, it is like a hell on earth because of how bad the culture has become. If we live in Asia or elsewhere, we are hated on as well, since non-white men tend to be very racist, especially men from shithole 3rd world countries.

It's time we white men start fighting back against the forces of cultural Marxism and feminism. How each individual man decides to do this is up to them, but it is time that we start f***ing fighting back against the communist liberal scum that has destroyed the Western countries.
Lone Yakuza has said many times he did not 'choose to be in the United States.' It's the same with me--and if I could turn back the clock--I wish my parents had never come to the United States. I'll be leaving this shitty country anyway sometime next year. I agree that Asians and other minorities that come to the West only do so for personal gain and not for patriotism. But don't blame us for the mistakes of our parents. Also, why do White men so casually discount racism against Asian men? How many times do people like me and Yakuza state that Asians are racist and acknowledge the problem. yet, when we point out the negative experiences Asian men face in the West, Whites get all defensive about it? I simply don't understand?????Whites are always accusing other races of being racist, which is true, but why can't Whites acknowledge the same from their own race? Even the Black posters here mention how racism is very prevalent in the Black communities.

As for multiculturalism, I think I'm not the only minority to acknowledge how destructive it its. And I agree with you on how mass immigration is not good for a country. Most of the people on HA agree with this point as well. Everyone here hates cultural marxism and feminism as well, so why waste time attacking the people here? We shouldn't be attacking each other when the real problem is as you mentioned: feminism, cultural marxism, and NWO globalism. It's destroying not only White nations but non-White countries as well!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Lone Yakuza, you're comment about how 95% of all Caucasians are white supremacists is nonsense and very racist. Not all Whites are like that, lol. You have a lot of bitterness towards Whites and it's not healthy. You must've went through some serious shit growing up. I faced a lot of garbage growing up as well, but at least I was lucky to live in a diverse city where lots of people of all nationalities lived together. Hate only begets hate my friend.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:

Oh really? Then why when I criticized American men and said good things about foreign men you threw a fit? I think you should learn to take your own advice and "accept there are some very negative things" about American men.

Also you just proved his point when he mentioned the arrogance of White people when you said "is it perhaps because white people are the most liberal and civilized"

That was uncalled for.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

So it's okay to criticize white men, but not okay to criticize other races?

If I criticize blacks or Asian or Arabs or Indians for acting like low class animals, I am suddenly a "racist".

But if a black person, an asian person, or a Middle Eastern person criticizes white people, they are not demonized as a racist.

Why is that?

Why are you minorities so f***ing hypocritical?

Hell, if it wasn't for the white race, you animals wouldn't even have electricity and wouldn't even have a computer to type your racist anti-white hate messages on.

Since you people hate white men so much, how about you go live in the middle of the jungle with no electricity and no computer? WHITE MEN created both of these things.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Mr Yakuza:

Lone Yakuza has said many times he did not 'choose to be in the United States.' It's the same with me--and if I could turn back the clock--I wish my parents had never come to the United States. I'll be leaving this shitty country anyway sometime next year. I agree that Asians and other minorities that come to the West only do so for personal gain and not for patriotism. But don't blame us for the mistakes of our parents. Also, why do White men so casually discount racism against Asian men? How many times do people like me and Yakuza state that Asians are racist and acknowledge the problem. yet, when we point out the negative experiences Asian men face in the West, Whites get all defensive about it? I simply don't understand?????Whites are always accusing other races of being racist, which is true, but why can't Whites acknowledge the same from their own race? Even the Black posters here mention how racism is very prevalent in the Black communities.

As for multiculturalism, I think I'm not the only minority to acknowledge how destructive it its. And I agree with you on how mass immigration is not good for a country. Most of the people on HA agree with this point as well. Everyone here hates cultural marxism and feminism as well, so why waste time attacking the people here? We shouldn't be attacking each other when the real problem is as you mentioned: feminism, cultural marxism, and NWO globalism. It's destroying not only White nations but non-White countries as well!
"when the real problem is as you mentioned: feminism, cultural marxism, and NWO globalism. It's destroying not only White nations but non-White countries as well!"

Well, the "white" countries, the western countries, were the only countries that were developed anyway. How is Marxism destroying 3rd world countries? 3rd world countries are already f***ing destroyed, because they never developed anyway.

As for Japan, China, and South Korea, cultural Marxism is NOT destroying those countries becuase those countries reject multiculturalism. So, those 3 countries are doing the right thing.

I do admit, white people were stupid as f**k to ever allow multiculturalism to thrive anyway. They should have never let mass immigration start in their countries, because for the most part, a bunch of parasites and shitheads from 3rd world countries flooded in.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:So it's okay to criticize white men, but not okay to criticize other races?

If I criticize blacks or Asian or Arabs or Indians for acting like low class animals, I am suddenly a "racist".

But if a black person, an asian person, or a Middle Eastern person criticizes white people, they are not demonized as a racist.

Why is that?

Why are you minorities so f***ing hypocritical?

Hell, if it wasn't for the white race, you animals wouldn't even have electricity and wouldn't even have a computer to type your racist anti-white hate messages on.

Since you people hate white men so much, how about you go live in the middle of the jungle with no electricity and no computer? WHITE MEN created both of these things.
Another member clearly stated how racist yazuka's remarks towards White people were. Are you seeing only what you want to see?
Giving contructive criticism and being out right racist is two very diffrrent things. We acknowledge negative things about our own. No one is faulting you for stating negative things you notice about others. The problem is you are putting you and yours on a pedestal saying your kind is more polite, civilized, and sophisicated etc while another group is (fill in the negative trait).You are trash talking races,putting races down while lifting up your own and being racist. The minute you felt your back was against the wall you retorted to juvenile racist remarks.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

20 year old white boy shot "for being white".

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-glaz ... ing-white/

4 black men robbed and shot him.

Where is the outcry about this from you black people? No, you only protest when it is a black person that gets killed. And thus proving how RACIST you are. I guess the life of a white HUMAN BEING is worth less than the life of a black HUMAN BEING, right?

White people support the RIGHTS of all. If whites didn't support the rights of all, why they did create a system that gives everyone equal rights? Hell, if whites weren't so liberal and multicultural, none of you minorities would even exist in their countries.

We need to divide America up according to ethnic and political lines. Multiculturalism was a HUGE failure. The races are not meant to mix, unless it is mixing of the more enlightened sections of society. The low class common man cannot handle multiculturalism.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:20 year old white boy shot "for being white".

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-glaz ... ing-white/

4 black men robbed and shot him.

Where is the outcry about this from you black people? No, you only protest when it is a black person that gets killed. And thus proving how RACIST you are. I guess the life of a white HUMAN BEING is worth less than the life of a black HUMAN BEING, right?
You're 100% right on that part. I thought about that a few weeks ago. What you thought because I am Black I was going to argue against it?? No. I have no problem admitting something because I am a honest person who is allergic to bull. However I disagree that whites are for rights of everyone. Just because some white men in office passed something does not mean the majority was happy about it. The reason why non white Americans are able to have equal rights is because African Americans fought until whites gave them equal rights. Many Whites were outraged when Black people got equal rights. Not all whites were upset. Some white people supported Blacks too. I'm just saying..
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.