What do your parents say about dating game in the west?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

What do your parents say about dating game in the west?

Post by Banano »

Do they understand how tough it can be to find dating or marriage material girl?

Can old school folks truly understand younger generations and how young women differ from ones 30 years ago

To them it might seem that willing open minded women are everywhere, thats what my dad thinks btw, he thinks Im being too picky....now Im trying to understand why he would say such a thing and i came to conclusion that its very easy
to form that illusion in your head where women are abundant and willing to jump in bed with everyone...women walking around like sluts,binge drinking, going out to nightclubs,media.... everyone seem to be getting piece of p***y

can older people understand the extent to which women have changed over the past few decades,
do they understand how even slutty ugly women are picky these days and can pick a guy anytime she wants, its a zero sum game, if ugly fat women is having all the options then its at the expanse of some other guy on the other side.....
would be nice if fat guy had the same options..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

The older generation, the baby boomer generation, are hopelessly out of touch with reality. They are the ones that created this mess to begin with. I think we are going ot have to wait for the baby boomers to all die off before much hope of change can happen.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: What do your parents say about dating game in the west?

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Banano wrote:Do they understand how tough it can be to find dating or marriage material girl?

Can old school folks truly understand younger generations and how young women differ from ones 30 years ago

To them it might seem that willing open minded women are everywhere, thats what my dad thinks btw, he thinks Im being too picky....now Im trying to understand why he would say such a thing and i came to conclusion that its very easy
to form that illusion in your head where women are abundant and willing to jump in bed with everyone...women walking around like sluts,binge drinking, going out to nightclubs,media.... everyone seem to be getting piece of p***y

can older people understand the extent to which women have changed over the past few decades,
do they understand how even slutty ugly women are picky these days and can pick a guy anytime she wants, its a zero sum game, if ugly fat women is having all the options then its at the expanse of some other guy on the other side.....
Very sad but very true. The days of the American guy knowing better to ask an American girl/woman "wanna go to my place" or else she would respond with a slap to his face saying "what kind of girl do you think I am?" are looong gone.North America is pro "do whatever the heck you want who cares if it screws up the nation" society.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

My father actually thinks I'm immature and not ready to settle down and I'm the exact opposite.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do your parents say about dating game in the west?

Post by Tsar »

Banano wrote:Do they understand how tough it can be to find dating or marriage material girl?
No, they think there are many girls that are good for dating and marriage material. They are out of touch with reality.

Banano wrote:Can old school folks truly understand younger generations and how young women differ from ones 30 years ago
No, most of the older generations do not understand the younger generations. I am sure some senior citizens born pre-1940 sort of understand because they lived during a traditional time period.
Banano wrote:can older people understand the extent to which women have changed over the past few decades,
Older people can't understand the extent to which women have changed. American and Anglo girls are sluts. Feminism and pop culture brainwashed girls to want to be sluts and not to need a guy. It also brainwashed most guys into accepting slutty girls and desiring them. Now Feminism is also creating "Fat Pride" for women.

The West is ruined beyond repair.