Xenosexuality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Xenosexuality

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://www.alternativeright.com/main/th ... n-borders/

This is a HILARIOUS article by one of us, a guy who only likes foreign chicks. MUST READ.
You see, I belong to an oppressed sexual minority: American men who prefer foreign women. There is power in naming things, and so I'll just come out and say it: I am an American xenosexual man.

The vaginal orgasm is observably going away, both in the United States and Western Europe. There are certainly exceptions to all this, but the vaginal orgasm is so elusive among American females, it is widely considered to be a myth among the educated classes. Everywhere else in the world, it's considered the normal way of conducting business. I have no idea how this came about; ideas I've come up with include epigenetics, poisonous feminism, hormonal imbalances, outbreeding depression, and inability to relax. Some researchers have pointed out that a likely cause is improper sex education that focuses on the clitoris... Basically, American women jerk off too much to derive any pleasure from normal, or even heroic heterosexual, intercourse. A parsimonious explanation, somewhat borne out by my personal investigations into the subject.

And what of poise, style and feminine grace? Most of you Americans won't know what I am talking about here, because you haven't been around enough foreign women. American women do things like eat while they're walking down the boulevard. Foreign women know this is horrifically gauche, to say nothing of fattening, so they don't do it. Foreign women are too busy trying to balance a plate on their head to shove cupcakes in their mouths while they walk about.

Fashion? Foreign women unashamedly wear dresses. American women wear clothing designed to disguise the fact that they are actually female.

By contrast we have Erin Anderson and Anna Paquin (technically Kiwi: humor me) below, rated 14 and 79 in this year's "Top 99 most desirable women" by Ask Men. They both have the hatchet jaws, neanderthal brow ridges and beady eyes of a male to female transsexual. These physical features are caused by male hormones like testosterone. What could be going on here? Phthalates? Birth control pills? Virilization through yoyo dieting? It is a long story how this works, but even kids notice that fat ladies often have mustaches. Could it be a side effect of female hypergamy as F. Roger Devlin and the notorious Roissy have posited? Meaning, do women who have sampled too many Vienna sausages on the peen chuckwagon develop some sort of endocrinological issues? Or perhaps because modern American women are encouraged to compete and fight like a man, their adrenal glands have released enough androgens to visibly change them. Think about that for a minute: American feminism might have changed women physically.
The biological consequences were not something I had considered. It's worse than I thought. :shock:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This picture sums up the differences between foreign women and american women. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ppl, come up with a better word than Xenosexuality.

That sounds like an affair with the acid-blood lizard in Aliens, a Klingon in ST, or one of the guests on Primeval :roll:

How about Globo-sexuality?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:Ppl, come up with a better word than Xenosexuality.

That sounds like an affair with the acid-blood lizard in Aliens, a Klingon in ST, or one of the guests on Primeval :roll:

How 'bout "Exo-Sexual"?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:This picture sums up the differences between foreign women and american women. :P

The choice is yours....

AW

FW
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Got-dayum...that Ukrainian mami in the middle...yyyyyyyes!!!
I so wouldn't pull out of her while bareback jackin' in that.
:lol:
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Any such term seems to borrow from homosexuality or metrosexuality, terms that real men have no use for.

Most of us are turned on by pretty women, even in the USA. However, it is the unpleasantness of the American woman that renders them useless to us, not a sexual attraction for foreigners exclusively.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I liked this paragraph :lol: , nice find:
American women think it is OK to be as fat as they like, so long as they can run a marathon or go on grueling hikes in the woods. Well, that's OK I guess; physical fitness is important, but if you're carrying around 30lbs of lard, I'm still not going to find you as attractive as a skinny but lazy Romanian or Vietnamese woman. Since I'm trying to find a date, rather than looking for someone to plough my fields, serve as an emergency food supply, or staff a private army, the whole fitness thing isn't so important to me as the aesthetics of slender arms and waists.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Jester wrote:

How 'bout "Exo-Sexual"?
sounds like an alien fetish :P
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

marklambo wrote:

The choice is yours....

AW
That should be illegal.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote:
Jester wrote:

How 'bout "Exo-Sexual"?
ohjeez. :oops:

Too possible these days.

ok I withdraw the nomination.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
jboy wrote:
Jester wrote:

How 'bout "Exo-Sexual"?
ohjeez. :oops:

Too possible these days.

ok I withdraw the nomination.
Since a lot of English words are derived from Latin; I say we go with Exteras-sexual

Exteras is Latin for 'foreign', remember to roll your tounge :wink: Ex-teras-ssss
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

How about we stick with heterosexual? Because by fornicating with an American female, you're technically a homo! :D They look THAT manly.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Renata wrote:Since a lot of English words are derived from Latin; I say we go with Exteras-sexual

Exteras is Latin for 'foreign', remember to roll your tounge :wink: Ex-teras-ssss
LOL this reminds me of what a friend of mine used to call me back in the days, when I couldn't be more explicit in my love for Asian cultures and women. He used to call me an "Orient-oriented" man :)

Italian language have the word "esterofilia" to mean a tendency to love, or prefer, foreign cultures to the own local one. I think there's no equivalent in the English language.
Mind though that "esterofilia" doesn't necessarily means something positive: sometimes it can be used to refer to a massive bias towards all things foreign and an unjustified hatred of the native culture.

Return to “General Discussions”