Dating African-American women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
BeneGesseritBrother
Freshman Poster

Dating African-American women

Post by BeneGesseritBrother »

I see many of you guys complaining about not being able to find religious and family-oriented women in America and I'm wondering if you guys have ever dated African-American women. Not to generalize, but many african-american women are very spiritual and family-oriented. They tend to be strong and self-confident as well which i find somewhat lacking among other women in America.

And African-American women (and people in general) are great fun to be around. A large portion of our popular culture here in America has its roots in African-American art and culture, which I attribute to impressive creativity, charisma, expressiveness, and courage.

BGB
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Dating African-American women

Post by Jackal »

BeneGesseritBrother wrote:I see many of you guys complaining about not being able to find religious and family-oriented women in America and I'm wondering if you guys have ever dated African-American women. Not to generalize, but many african-american women are very spiritual and family-oriented. They tend to be strong and self-confident as well which i find somewhat lacking among other women in America.
I don't find African women attractive. Some Indian women can be hot though.
BeneGesseritBrother wrote:And African-American women (and people in general) are great fun to be around. A large portion of our popular culture here in America has its roots in African-American art and culture, which I attribute to impressive creativity, charisma, expressiveness, and courage.
A lot of black people are incredibly loud. I prefer the generally more quiet and reserved Europeans.

Blues and Jazz and the musicians who play those styles of music are fantastic. Unfortunately, many people in America--both black and white--are illiterate dumbasses who only listen to rap and have never been introduced to Blues and Jazz. Many Blues and Jazz clubs are closing in America for exactly this reason.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

I find black people in general to be very unattractive. They're not for my tastes. Better for religious and family life is just any Christian woman. Most black women in America are protestant. not my type of religion. I don't really care about american pop culture. Have you ever been to a black neighborhood? it's the worst place anyone can be in.

how to attract a black woman? it's simple. give them kfc, watermelon, and some orange soda.
Last edited by wraith on January 5th, 2009, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I generally don't find blacks particularly attractive either. Some of the mixed ones with lighter skin and regular hair look ok, but in America its a pain in the ass dating black woman and dealing with the "African-American" culture thing as you can't get away from the "poor-oppressed black minority stereotype". Many all they do is bitch and complain about everything and I tend to be politically incorrect, so generally can't deal with this.

I think American black woman are the worst as even American black guys would prefer dating outside their race now then dealing with their shitty attitudes and super fat asses. Also if you had a kid with one they are automatically labeled as black and no mention whatsoever of the other race running though their blood. I just find the whole idea of dating or getting in a relationship with one generally revolting now. Especially after traveling overseas and seeing the possibilities of better quality woman overseas that are available.

I did one time date a black chick who grew up in Kenya. She was actually smart and didn't have low class social skills. I could have tolerated her if I had wanted to get more serious. I think if your into black chicks, go to Africa where they aren't brainwashed into "victim" mentality, like they are in America. They also seem to have generally better attitudes and harder working, plus they won't be speaking ghetto black talk as well.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I'm not the least bit attracted to African American women. Even the moderately nice ones I've encountered still exhibit traces of ghetto behavior which turns me off.

I do know a girl who immigrated from Africa who is quite feminine and nice. I'm not interested in her though, as she isn't particularily smart, and seems to deliberately play dumb to get people to do things for her. If I encounter any other girls like her from Africa who are smart, however then I might consider dating them seriously.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

BeneGesseritBrother
Freshman Poster

Post by BeneGesseritBrother »

If you don't want to date outside of your race, that's fine. But in the spirit of free speech, let me just say that for guys who feel they're mistreated and conspired against by American women, some of you seriously need to take a hard look in the mirror.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

peace
november_writes
Freshman Poster

Post by november_writes »

I'm amazed by the ignorance I'm reading in this thread.

Those of you who have had negative experiences dating a black person/African-American should chalk it up as a bad experience dating ONE black person. ALL blacks are not loud and ignorant.

Blacks only listen to hip-hop?!?!? Get a life. Many of us create all types of music - have you heard of Fishbone? Lenny Kravitz? TV on the Radio? Seal? Winton Marsalis? Bobby McFarin? Living Colour? Bad Brains? Esperanza? Just to name a few. We write science fiction (Octavia Butler), direct movies, are scientists and astronauts.

Maybe if you expanded your world you'd meet intelligent black people. I'm black and all of my friends are college-educated (holding MA degrees & a few with PHds), well travelled and own homes here and abroad.

I won't respond to most of the ignorance here, but what I will say there just as many ignorant whites, asians & latinos as there are blacks. Just as there are beautiful, smart and creative whites, asians and latinos there are blacks. Stop being a hater!

Oh! Have you forgotton our new president is an intelligent, quiet spoken, family-oriented, jazz-loving black man?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

november_writes wrote:I'm amazed by the ignorance I'm reading in this thread.

Those of you who have had negative experiences dating a black person/African-American should chalk it up as a bad experience dating ONE black person. ALL blacks are not loud and ignorant.

Blacks only listen to hip-hop?!?!? Get a life. Many of us create all types of music - have you heard of Fishbone? Lenny Kravitz? TV on the Radio? Seal? Winton Marsalis? Bobby McFarin? Living Colour? Bad Brains? Esperanza? Just to name a few. We write science fiction (Octavia Butler), direct movies, are scientists and astronauts.

Maybe if you expanded your world you'd meet intelligent black people. I'm black and all of my friends are college-educated (holding MA degrees & a few with PHds), well travelled and own homes here and abroad.

I won't respond to most of the ignorance here, but what I will say there just as many ignorant whites, asians & latinos as there are blacks. Just as there are beautiful, smart and creative whites, asians and latinos there are blacks. Stop being a hater!

Oh! Have you forgotton our new president is an intelligent, quiet spoken, family-oriented, jazz-loving black man?
W: I don't think anyone said they had a bad experience with dating a black woman. They are merely saying that they aren't physically attracted to them. And related some experiences and observations as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It's amazing how most people "selectively" interpret whatever they are conditioned to believe. We are not bashing blacks, we are stating we don't generally find them appealing, especially American blacks. We do not care for their looks, culture and attitude. If the majority would model themselves after successful blacks who themselves model off of what makes someone generally successful in a westernized culture (we are not in f***ing Africa) such as Barack Hussein Obama, Condoleezza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Booker T. Washington, etc there wouldn't be an issue.

However, western society, especially in the USA, have to put up with a MAJORITY of ghetto gang bullshit ebonic talking blacks, especially males. This scares most everyone, not just whites as it is a very ignorant, intimidating form of physical communication and socialization that appears threatening to the casual observer. (caused by single mothers and havng no black role model in the house or a detached one usually) As with most races that succeed in western countries like Asians and Indians, they adapt themselves to the surrounding culture while maintaining the best of their own culture in a non-threatening manner. When you have blacks emulating tribal warfare in the streets and now Latino Mexican and central American gangs emulating their bloody ancestors (Mayans/Incas) Its no wonder the civilized cultures, Whites, Asians, Middle Easterners generally discriminate against blacks. If their civilizations had actually accomplished something worth anything from the past then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

As long as the MAJORITY of Blacks around the world continue to fight amongst themselves over stupid shit in the most violent manners, they will never be respected much anyplace in the world and taken advantage whenever possible. Right now China is taking advantage of many African countries and they don't even realize the Chinese are taking them over and once again surprised that they are getting treated like shit by them. So its not just the white man bringing you down brothers! Blacks in general need to suppress their animalistic urges to fight and cause urban decay, or they will never be successful as a race or culture. I see many countries around the world take the best from many cultures but I don't see them taking much from Africa, unless they happen to have a large population of decedents that happen to be living there (like the states)

Blacks need to love and appreciate themselves to fix their own self-image mess. The population as a whole does not even respect themselves as lightening creams and hair straighteners, fake hair etc are extremely popular beauty aids. If they were so proud of being black, why do they try to hide their blackness generally? I read that in Africa there is such a demand for skin bleaching that it is causing serious damage to woman because of the chemicals used, but they don't seem to mind that. Many would say its because the white man is suppressing them and they need to emulate success and beauty and that is white or lighter colored skin. That is bullshit as you don't need to do that in frigging Africa!

Also why are so many black guys marrying or knocking up white woman once they reach middle class status or above? If they loved being black they wouldn't be trying to lessen their blackness in their future offspring by banging & impregnating white chicks. Most famous black guys seem to have a white GF or wife, hmmmm....

I can't stand liberals who can't take any form of free speech as they always want to ban peoples opinions or facts because it may hurt someones feelings! (or some people may actually be forming their own opinions and not being spoon fed by the social progressives) Well if you can't rationally handle critical thinking in a neutral fashion than don't bother coming to these type of discussion forums. There are plenty of leftist websites that can satisfy your multicultural progressivism dementia.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Expatriate
Freshman Poster

Post by Expatriate »

that's so bad, it;s comical.

And to the OP, is you out your cotton-pickin mind? Muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You want a black woman, go to the north of South America (Colombia, Venezuela, etc), Dominican Republic or Ethiopia. The black women in those countries can be quite beautiful, probably because of their highly mixed blood.

If you want a true black woman, go to the African continent somewhere.

Under no circumstance should you mess with a black woman from North America or Britain.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I don't want to promote hatred, but I don't want to avoid the truth either, so I thought I'd explain a few things.

I think a lot of the controversy this thread generated comes simply from the fact that white people are not allowed by American media to say that they do not find black people attractive. We are all ordered to nod our heads in agreement when people on TV exclaim how beautful certain black actresses are. I don't hate black women: I simply don't find them sexually appealing. I've never found Tyra Banks attractive. I've never found Halle Berry attractive. That's simply the way I am. Compared to Carmen Electra, they don't even come close.
november_writes wrote:I'm amazed by the ignorance I'm reading in this thread.
Those of you who have had negative experiences dating a black person/African-American should chalk it up as a bad experience dating ONE black person.

I've never dated a black woman, and I most likely would not want to. And even if I found a very hypothetical black American woman who worked for NASA and looked like a supermodel, she would eventually dump me because I would inevitably say something about black people which was not politically correct. Anyway, I live in Europe now, so this discussion is purely academic for me.
november_writes wrote:ALL blacks are not loud and ignorant.
Sure, there are exceptions, but I think many of us here have had encounters with many black people throughout our lives who did fit these negative descriptions, and this is what led us to believe that MOST black people in America are this way. There's a small possibility that we could be wrong, but I think it's understandable why we think this way.

For example, one quarter of the students at my high school were black and these particular black people were indeed stupid, immoral, and hostile. I saw black students get into countless fights and overheard them talking about drugs on numerous occasions. I did not make them do these things. I simply observed.

The one black girl who was in some of my classes was always the dumbest student in them, and on several occasions, she became so angry with some of the other white female students that she stood up in class and started threatening them. What were her interests? Well, she frequently talked with great excitement about fast food, marijuana, vodka, rap, and her ghetto boyfriends who were always getting into fights with the police. I did not invent some "hurtful stereotypes" based on the media. She spoke and I listened.

These are the kinds of experiences which have led me and many other people to have a negative opinion of MOST of the black people who live in America. In many cases, these annoying black people might be too stupid to know they're stupid and they might be the victims of circumstances, but they are still unpleasant to be around.
november_writes wrote:Blacks only listen to hip-hop?!?!? Get a life. Many of us create all types of music - have you heard of Fishbone? Lenny Kravitz? TV on the Radio? Seal? Winton Marsalis? Bobby McFarin? Living Colour? Bad Brains? Esperanza? Just to name a few. We write science fiction (Octavia Butler), direct movies, are scientists and astronauts.
Yes, but what percentage of black people do these great things? Try stopping black people on the streets of any major American city and see how many of them even know who Winton Marsalis and Octavia Butler are.
november_writes wrote:Maybe if you expanded your world you'd meet intelligent black people. I'm black and all of my friends are college-educated (holding MA degrees & a few with PHds), well travelled and own homes here and abroad.
And similarly, if you expanded your world, you'd encounter the masses of annoying, uneducated black Americans whom you have thus far seemed to avoid. I'm curious where this mecca of thoughtful, intelligent black Americans of which you speak actually is?

If all the black people you know are the ones who were admitted to the best universities, then that is not a very representative sample of the black people in America. If you live someplace where black people wear polo shirts, play golf, and sip white wine, then I can see how you might think this way.

Your screen name, "november writes," seems to be a pun on the Guns N' Roses song title "November Rain." If you are indeed a black guy who listens to Guns N' Roses, then you are definitely in the minority!
november_writes wrote:I won't respond to most of the ignorance here, but what I will say there just as many ignorant whites, asians & latinos as there are blacks. Just as there are beautiful, smart and creative whites, asians and latinos there are blacks. Stop being a hater!
Hmm, I tend to agree actually. Most Americans of all races seem to have absorbed all the negative aspects of black American culture such as Rap and Ebonics. Unfortunately, the achievements of the great black Americans, such as John Coltrane and Dizzy Gilespie, are increasingly forgotten by young Americans.
november_writes wrote:Oh! Have you forgotton our new president is an intelligent, quiet spoken, family-oriented, jazz-loving black man?
President Obama has about as much to do with the average black American as Geordi La Forge does on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Obama spent most of his life with his white mother who had a Ph.D. in anthropology and his white grandparents. It's not like he was raised by Jesse Jackson and Queen Latifah.

Again, I did not mean to promote any hatred, but there are clearly aspects of black American culture which are very negative. Some of us here have encountered them first-hand, and that is why we feel negatively about many of the black people in the US. I can see how it must be frustrating to be one of the few intelligent black people in America because the rest of your ethnic group makes you look bad. If you go to a multi-racial country like Brazil or Cuba, you could leave all this cultural baggage behind.

I try to see value in all living creatures, but I'd be lying if I said that some of them don't really annoy me!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

"If it weren't for whites you would be living in those mud huts"

True but the great advances in civilizations were probably done "by" as little as 30-40 thousand whites. Michelangelo,Sir Isaac Newton,etc were rare things among whites too. See Charles Murray book on intellecuatal achievement.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

gmm567 wrote:"If it weren't for whites you would be living in those mud huts"

True but the great advances in civilizations were probably done "by" as little as 30-40 thousand whites. Michelangelo,Sir Isaac Newton,etc were rare things among whites too. See Charles Murray book on intellecuatal achievement.
Excluding North Africans (Egypitans), the early "civilizers" of Saharan Africa were probably Arabs. Europeans are late arrivals. If anyone plays "Civilization", Mansa Musa of Mali Empire brought back architects from the Muslim world to build the first cities in West Africa.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One good thing I can say about black people is that they are very laid back, open, act real, and I've never met one that was snobby or stuck up or unapproachable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne