Why Women Lose The Dating Game

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
manly5000 wrote:The sheer irony of this entire article is that it's not about "Women 30+ not being able to find a man", it's about "Women 30+ not being able to find a top 20% rich alpha man".

When the day comes that these articles talk about women approaching and getting shot down by even the ugliest most unsuccessful beta males in the world, then maybe they'll be worth reading.
I would love to see the day where women had to approach men and ask them out! Then, the men could turn the women down and reject them. It would be an awesome role reversal and poetic justice! :D
Happens every day in Asia. White women in Asia refuse to date Asian men, for the most part, and so they approach white men or western men for dates. But the majority of western men in Asia are dating Asian women, since Asian women are much better than western women. And many times, the western man will openly reject the western woman.

This is why western women hate living in Asia. All those poor little western women who come to Asia to teach English, they don't last very long. They go running back to their feminist dystopia West, where they are treated like a bunch of spoiled little bitches.
Perhaps in other parts of Asia but in Thailand and Vietnam where I work my white woman colleagues are always complaining that neither Asian or White men are interested in them. The white men came here to get away from the bullshit and the more "successful" Asian man is smart enough usually to avoid it from day 1 unless the woman is very special which is not common. The only Asian guys I see here with white women are unemployed Asian hippies/beach bums who are the equivalent of the Thai bar girl. A few years later and the white woman is supporting the hippy guy as well the kids.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lone_yakuza wrote:Most Asian men think

#1 American white anglosaxon women are fugly a** fugly fuckers

#2 they are gold diggers

#3 they are asiaphiles and obese

#4 they are unattractive and gold diggers

#5 they are overweight and unattractive

#6 they are obese and cannot even begin to compare with a true pure E European or Russian beauty who is beautiful both on the inside and outside because they do not have the inferior inbred anglosaxon genes

#7 What Asian man wants anything to do with an ugly a** woman from one of the western imperialist countries? Only the stupid or as you said, desperate moochers who want to mooch off the white woman's money would go after her.
As unattractive as american women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

manly5000 wrote:The sheer irony of this entire article is that it's not about "Women 30+ not being able to find a man", it's about "Women 30+ not being able to find a top 20% rich alpha man".

Same old, same old. Western women have become men, declared that their value is based on how much money they make and their degrees, and wasted their 20s and early 30s slutting it up and focusing on their careers. They've put themselves on the same level as men as best they can, making it so that very few men actually earn more than them or are more "successful". And when reality hits them, it STILL doesn't actually hit them, because they still only want the top dog alphas who now only give the time of day to the hottest girls in their 20s and whine incessantly about that. These old hags STILL only want "Mr. Big", it's not just a thing for girls in their 20s. This article proves it when it discusses all the "average" guys out there that STILL aren't even a consideration for these disgusting aging femiskank creatures that they keep referring to as "women".

Women have destroyed the average man's ability to get ahead in this society and have taken so many of the higher-paying positions, then they whine that there are no men out there that are more successful and make more money than them.

It's the ultimate irony, and the main reason that articles like these (especially ones written by WOMEN) should be flat out ignored.

When the day comes that these articles talk about women approaching and getting shot down by even the ugliest most unsuccessful beta males in the world, then maybe they'll be worth reading.

Until then, it's just more of the same BS.
Best response.

Also, how exactly are females "losing" anything in terms of dating?? Even the ugliest, used up, post-menopausal, masculine, sagging, most uneducated ¢unt is never without a husband and offspring. I live in Mexico, and the women here are mostly fat pigs like in the U.S., and just like the U.S. not a single one of these women have ever faced struggle to find a mate. If it has a vαginα some fαggot will throw money at it to keep it alive. THAT is dating in the modern world, and if women are "losing" who the fu¢k is winning?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Also, how exactly are females "losing" anything in terms of dating?? Even the ugliest, used up, post-menopausal, masculine, sagging, most uneducated ¢unt is never without a husband and offspring. I live in Mexico, and the women here are mostly fat pigs like in the U.S., and just like the U.S. not a single one of these women have ever faced struggle to find a mate. If it has a vαginα some fαggot will throw money at it to keep it alive. THAT is dating in the modern world, and if women are "losing" who the fu¢k is winning?
Congrats on making the jump, ATIM.
Guys here keep trying to figure out how to win a rigged game.
My current view is the winners may wind up being the ones who refuse to "play". 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Best response.
Thanks brah.
Also, how exactly are females "losing" anything in terms of dating?? Even the ugliest, used up, post-menopausal, masculine, sagging, most uneducated ¢unt is never without a husband and offspring. I live in Mexico, and the women here are mostly fat pigs like in the U.S., and just like the U.S. not a single one of these women have ever faced struggle to find a mate. If it has a vαginα some fαggot will throw money at it to keep it alive. THAT is dating in the modern world, and if women are "losing" who the fu¢k is winning?
Wow, has Mexico really gotten THAT bad? I've read a lot of reports about Mexican girls still being really conservative and traditional... guys on Roosh were even saying that they're hard to bed due to wanting commitment (not that that's my thing, cuz it's not) How long have you been in-country and what have you seen in your time there that shows things are so bad?

Crazyness... but then again it does border the US.... tainted by touch perhaps lol.

Oh yeah, and I second what Teal said - congrats on making it out! When will it be mine turn.. 8)
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Andrewww wrote:The comments are hilarious :lol: The funnier ones are those who say that being single is wonderful...yeah, I'm sure living by yourself with 10 cats is sooo nice.

What can a 30 year old hag possibly offer me ? The sex will never be as good as with a 20 year old, the attitude doesn't help her one bit, she reminds me of my mother (in terms of looks, not that my mother is unattractive but she doesn't turn me on if you know what I mean), I don't care about her career, I don't care about her money and she's used up, probably carries a few STDs too.

This is just common sense, women are in their prime from 16-25. If they're not married by then there is clearly something wrong with them.

Not to sound like disagreeing but in middle class asian families, the girls are still in school at age 16-25, and only start looking to settle down after that. I should know because my cousins on my dad's side only started dating after graduating from advance studies. One cousin looked like a nerd on ages 16-25 and quite not yet 'ripe' looking body-wise when she was that age, also she was busy studying robotics and applied mechanics. However when she was through studying (26), she went from looking like a nerd teenager to a vamp. Not to sound pervy coz she's my cousin and all but she is hot hot hot! She got married at age 29 (she did look like 21-23 that time, asians age differently) and now is a full time housewife to her equally brilliant robotics engineer husband. Frankly I believe most of his breakthroughs are really from her brains lol. She's now 38 (looks like 25) with 3 kids...

So what I am saying is some girls who are smart likes to study or make something out of themselves before settling down, just because a girl is past the age of 25 and unattached means something is wrong with her. I believe if you are after an asian middle class girl (with education and social graces), they are at their best mid 20s to early 30s. If they do reach mid 30s and still unattached then maybe something is wrong with her or she could be a career woman type.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

jboy wrote:
Andrewww wrote:The comments are hilarious :lol: The funnier ones are those who say that being single is wonderful...yeah, I'm sure living by yourself with 10 cats is sooo nice.

What can a 30 year old hag possibly offer me ? The sex will never be as good as with a 20 year old, the attitude doesn't help her one bit, she reminds me of my mother (in terms of looks, not that my mother is unattractive but she doesn't turn me on if you know what I mean), I don't care about her career, I don't care about her money and she's used up, probably carries a few STDs too.

This is just common sense, women are in their prime from 16-25. If they're not married by then there is clearly something wrong with them.

Not to sound like disagreeing but in middle class asian families, the girls are still in school at age 16-25, and only start looking to settle down after that. I should know because my cousins on my dad's side only started dating after graduating from advance studies. One cousin looked like a nerd on ages 16-25 and quite not yet 'ripe' looking body-wise when she was that age, also she was busy studying robotics and applied mechanics. However when she was through studying (26), she went from looking like a nerd teenager to a vamp. Not to sound pervy coz she's my cousin and all but she is hot hot hot! She got married at age 29 (she did look like 21-23 that time, asians age differently) and now is a full time housewife to her equally brilliant robotics engineer husband. Frankly I believe most of his breakthroughs are really from her brains lol. She's now 38 (looks like 25) with 3 kids...

So what I am saying is some girls who are smart likes to study or make something out of themselves before settling down, just because a girl is past the age of 25 and unattached means something is wrong with her. I believe if you are after an asian middle class girl (with education and social graces), they are at their best mid 20s to early 30s. If they do reach mid 30s and still unattached then maybe something is wrong with her or she could be a career woman type.
Yup. That's what happened with my cousin the Biologist.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

manly5000 wrote:
Thanks brah.
Wow, has Mexico really gotten THAT bad? I've read a lot of reports about Mexican girls still being really conservative and traditional... guys on Roosh were even saying that they're hard to bed due to wanting commitment (not that that's my thing, cuz it's not) How long have you been in-country and what have you seen in your time there that shows things are so bad?

Crazyness... but then again it does border the US.... tainted by touch perhaps lol.
Mexican girls are conservative when it comes to socializing outside of their race, but they are definitely bigger whores than American women ever dreamed. Mexican females are terribly racist against anything non-Hispanic, as are all Hispanic women. Your best bet is to be ANY Hispanic guy (yes, these whores sleep with ANYTHING that is Hispanic) or to be a compulsive lying white guy who says he's rich.
For the most part, the women here are better-looking than American women, but there is no improvement in the behavior. They are just Ameri¢unts with better exteriors. Still a better deal for me than midwest America. Here, living is affordable, the local males are friendly and interactive, and black females are non-existent. It's better if I stay here and make some money than to move back to America. I have been a Mexico resident for nearly 2 months, but I have not experienced anything "better" from the local women than I have in America. It's the same crap. As far as "tainted by touch" goes, Mexico is in fact a North American country, therefore it is in fact a western one. Don't bother coming here if you expected a big improvement from the U.S. Just like in the Matrix only old fat married women notice you, young females are never single, women act like you are the center of their world then they avoid you like the plague the next day, any woman from age 25 to 55 is a money-hungry man-hater, girls do not approach you (and if they do they are underage, or married, or fat, or ugly). Seriously, boys, Latin America and Hispanic countries are not where you want to find your wife (if marriage is your thing anymore). They're just Hispanic-worshiping, racist Ameri¢unts at the end of the day (albeit really good-looking ones at that).

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
Thanks brah.

Mexican girls are conservative when it comes to socializing outside of their race, but they are definitely bigger whores than American women ever dreamed. Mexican females are terribly racist against anything non-Hispanic, as are all Hispanic women. Your best bet is to be ANY Hispanic guy (yes, these whores sleep with ANYTHING that is Hispanic) or to be a compulsive lying white guy who says he's rich.
For the most part, the women here are better-looking than American women, but there is no improvement in the behavior. They are just Ameri¢unts with better exteriors. Still a better deal for me than midwest America. Here, living is affordable, the local males are friendly and interactive, and black females are non-existent. It's better if I stay here and make some money than to move back to America. I have been a Mexico resident for nearly 2 months, but I have not experienced anything "better" from the local women than I have in America. It's the same crap. As far as "tainted by touch" goes, Mexico is in fact a North American country, therefore it is in fact a western one. Don't bother coming here if you expected a big improvement from the U.S. Just like in the Matrix only old fat married women notice you, young females are never single, women act like you are the center of their world then they avoid you like the plague the next day, any woman from age 25 to 55 is a money-hungry man-hater, girls do not approach you (and if they do they are underage, or married, or fat, or ugly). Seriously, boys, Latin America and Hispanic countries are not where you want to find your wife (if marriage is your thing anymore). They're just Hispanic-worshiping, racist Ameri¢unts at the end of the day (albeit really good-looking ones at that).
There are much better countries in latin america for dating than mexico.

Brazil is much better for black men than Mexico.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Maker55 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
Thanks brah.

There are much better countries in latin america for dating than mexico.

Brazil is much better for black men than Mexico.
Brazil, to me, has always seemed so commercial and void of authenticity. I can't imagine going there unless I just have money to burn. I'm seriously considering Asian or Europe if anywhere.

And when they say Brazil is good for black men, I bet they mean that post-menopausal, used up, divorced women in Brazil love us. Show me a country where black men are sought after by 18-24 yeared non-black women and we'll talk.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Show me a country where black men are sought after by 18-24 yeared non-black women and we'll talk.
Any country where that particular black man gives the impression that he can be a better provider than the locals the girl can choose from.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

ATIM - You should just keep heading south, brother. Plenty more LA countries on your way to SA!

At any rate my ex-wife was Mexican. I spent time down there a few times with her and her family and the people including girls seemed pretty down to earth, but this was in small towns either up in the mountains or to the central part of the country, and also the outskirts of Guadalajara. Are you living in a "touristy" area perhaps?
glimpse13
Freshman Poster

Post by glimpse13 »

THE DATING GAME was and still is by all accounts, the premiere game show for singles.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

It doesn't help that even used/damaged goods still think they can demand the best. :razz:
Some of the comments look like they came from guys on this forum. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=9JWf4AuoMl8
не поглеждай назад. 8)