Long time lurker Jboy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Long time lurker Jboy

Post by jboy »

Good day y'all

I finally decided to create an account in here after 2.5 years of lurking and reading on this board almost everyday hee hee.

Mid 30s eurasian male who has been to over 25 countries currently living in the Philippines (for the next few months).

I'm planning of sending a PM to my favorite posters over the years to get them to post more/post again.

Calling Momopi, Rock, Mr S, Ladiaslav, Renata, Dragon, Ginger, Falcon, E Izizzary, Odbo, Cornfed, Publicduende, Jester, Loneyakuza, Marklambo, Jamesbond, Davewe, Maker55, Outwest, contrarian expatriate, Billy, jackal, zboy1, Andrewww, Ghost, Banano and the rest of the mob who writes real quality content and contributions; HA needs quality content for Winston to be able to save up faster and maybe get his ass to Thailand and out of Taiwan yeehaw!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ginger's gone, but glad to have ya buddy.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

abcdavid01 wrote:Ginger's gone, but glad to have ya buddy.

Thankee for the welcome kid, got to say you're one of the new ones I like. Sad that Ginger girl is gone, haven't seen an asian girl like that in here for all the years I've lurked. Me thinks asian females are seen as lambs to f**k in here and she sure ain't a lamb in that aspect. True asian ladies are like bamboo, they bend for the men in their life but no way the strongest tempest can break them, and she seems to be a representation of a real asian lady, not the slutty submissive type that is pervasive hollywood delusion in the west. Lets bring her back and all the good posters yeehaw!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hi jboy, don´t forget to post some rapbattle rhymes :)
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Billy wrote:hi jboy, don´t forget to post some rapbattle rhymes :)

Thankee for the welcome :) I was watching a documentary about turkish history and remembered you are from there and then you posted on here...maybe we are connected telepathically lol.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

jboy, by the way did you read my post: who the f**k are the turks (gangster version) :)

viewtopic.php?t=16857&sid=b4d32f36fd9ef ... 62363327a6
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome jboy, glad you deceided to join the forum! Wow, you have been to 25 countries, that's great! Which ones did you like the most? Which countries had the most approachable women?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Billy wrote:jboy, by the way did you read my post: who the f**k are the turks (gangster version) :)

Yes I did a few weeks ago when it was first posted but as I am a lurker for the past 2.5 years, I couldn't comment on it at that time. You, Ginger, LoneYakuza and Ladislav should write a history/culture ebook and then Momopi, Falcon, and Rock can add in the statistics lol.
Last edited by jboy on December 27th, 2012, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

jamesbond wrote:Welcome jboy, glad you deceided to join the forum! Wow, you have been to 25 countries, that's great! Which ones did you like the most? Which countries had the most approachable women?

Thankee for the welcome :)

For the culture I liked China, Colombia, Philippines, Turkey, and Peru. I tend to go to the countrysides when traveling and not much into women...though I like women, I'm a one woman guy when in a relationship or when seeing someone...so am not into picking up women and scoring flags.

For recreation I like Brazil, Thailand, Philippines, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Mexico (nature and sports stuff, not women).

I say the women are most approachable in Brazil (Rio), Philippines (the tourist areas), Colombia (the cities), and Russia (the cities). I notice that women tend to get more shy/reserved when you are at the rural areas but they are nice and approachable still compared to anglo countries. Also I tend to be more unto history and sight seeing when traveling so I don't think I can speak up much about dating abroad except that as a man, no matter what you look like, or your agenda is (casual sex/long term relationship/marriage), non-anglo countries are leagues better than anglo ones.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

jboy wrote:
Billy wrote:jboy, by the way did you read my post: who the f**k are the turks (gangster version) :)

Yes I did a few weeks ago when it was first posted but as I am a lurker for the past 2.5 years, I couldn't comment on it at that time. You, Ginger, LoneYakuza and Ladislav should write a history/culture ebook and then Momopi, Falcon, and Rock can add in the statistics lol.
men why did it take so much time to join the club? yeah i know we are a crazy bunche :)

haha i won´t write history as most guys here see me as a troll. but maybe when i feel inspirated i am gonna do some historyrap, yo

keep it rolling, bro
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Long time lurker Jboy

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Re: Long time lurker Jboy

Post by jboy »

lone_yakuza wrote:
jboy wrote:Good day y'all

I finally decided to create an account in here after 2.5 years of lurking and reading on this board almost everyday hee hee.

Mid 30s eurasian male who has been to over 25 countries currently living in the Philippines (for the next few months).

I'm planning of sending a PM to my favorite posters over the years to get them to post more/post again.

Calling Momopi, Rock, Mr S, Ladiaslav, Renata, Dragon, Ginger, Falcon, E Izizzary, Odbo, Cornfed, Publicduende, Jester, Loneyakuza, Marklambo, Jamesbond, Davewe, Maker55, Outwest, contrarian expatriate, Billy, jackal, zboy1, Andrewww, Ghost, Banano and the rest of the mob who writes real quality content and contributions; HA needs quality content for Winston to be able to save up faster and maybe get his a** to Thailand and out of Taiwan yeehaw!!
Hey welcome!

I read on your reply to the Asians being whitewashed thing that you are half caucasian half Asian, and you have an Asian father, like my cousins.

So just wondering, what ethnicity are your mom and dad?

I hope this isn't too private of a question, but what was your upbringing like?

My uncle brought up my cousins decently in that he definitely put an iron fist down and "ran" the household, but the children were somewhat spoiled, haha, mainly cause my aunt is super rich and my uncle also makes tons of money.

My mom is german-russian-dutch-norwegian and my dad is chinese-japanese-pinoy-some other NEA mix lol Yeah I'm definitely a mutt.

My mom used to be a high roller career woman and then she met my dad and she became a full time housewife while writing on the side, so I guess she is pretty traditional, my dad is typical asian male, head of household but he never lifted a finger against my mom and made sure we kids also defer to her. Me thinks the beauty of the asian culture is that both men and women know their places without things being a sub and dom thing like women-men relationships tend to be in the west. We kids gets spoiled when we deserve it and are subject to being disciplined and reprimanded when needed.

A lot of value is placed on respect, courtesy and equality without blurring the gender roles. When I get to have a family, I will raise my children the asian way. My daughters will defer to their husbands but be ready to take charge when needed, and my sons will value women and act as men.
lone_yakuza wrote:He also used to get shit and snide comments all the time as an Asian guy married to a caucasian woman. My aunt has since become somewhat overweight after having several kids, so those comments stopped because she is definitely not as attractive as she use to be. It seems every common for this to happen in the anglosphere, did this happen to you?
My mom is an american woman but she is from the long gone generation of american women. Up to this day she is still good looking (she is 64) and was never obese. She did get to be a bit plump in the middle when she was about 50 but that is normal, especially that she had 3 children.
lone_yakuza wrote:Are you familiar with the Asian language of your dad and the culture? Or are you somewhat like my cousins and never really bothered to learn?

I think the good in learning the Asian side and language is you see what Asian males have to go through. But sometimes as a Eurasian you can also face prejudice when attempting to do this, though usually the Chinese and Japanese communities view half-Asian half-Caucasians positively, at least where I have lived.

Oh man I know a bit each of tagalog, nihonggo and mandarin...from my mom's side I know of course english and some dutch as well, and spanish from another side of my family.

We lived in Cali, Texas and NY when we were based in US so maybe that is partly why I did not experience prejudice (except my chinese surname being used to make fun of asian people when I was in gradeschool). I do look more caucasian, and is quite tall (6'2), my mom and dad being both tall. My sisters look more asian and men do tend to objectify them in HS (my sisters are both academically gifted, athletic and frankly good looking) but they do put the american males that see them as a piece of flesh to their places. I beat up a guy in the locker room after wrestling practice when I heard him talking about wanting to get it on with one of my sisters. None messed up talking about my sisters again after that time (that I know of). Being physically bigger can play a part me thinks...some of my home boys (other asian/mix asian males) who are seen as weaklings gets bullied except when they are with me or other asian big guys.
lone_yakuza wrote:My cousins also look very caucasian but that may be because they are actually slightly more caucasian than asian I think 9/16ths white and 7/16ths Asian lol, as my dad and uncles are 1/8th Dutch,

and I am 1/8th Dutch because both my dad and mom are 1/8th Dutch.

I also read somewhere that the Asian male caucasian female couples tend to have more caucasian looking kids because of something about genetics favoring the mom's looks after a certain age. So they never went through the crap that full-Asian looking half-caucasian half Asians go through.

There is another half asian half caucasian here as well->
abcdavid has a caucasian dad and his dad seems like a lot nicer of a person than his mom, just from what I read. But what can we expect from a feminist Asian AMerican female hahaha

Yes I've read about your backgrounds as I've been lurking daily in here for 2.5 years lol. Other forumers of mix/asian descent in here are Zboy1, Winston of course, Falcon, Dragon, Ginger, konrad, you of course, abcdavid01, and mguy. I'm not sure about two or more other members but I'm quite tired and can't remember if I left out any others....those are the recently active/still active though.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Billy wrote:
jboy wrote:

men why did it take so much time to join the club? yeah i know we are a crazy bunche :)

haha i won´t write history as most guys here see me as a troll. but maybe when i feel inspirated i am gonna do some historyrap, yo

keep it rolling, bro

We should collaborate on HA gangnam style lol.

Reason I signed up is I got tired of all the whining and feminist rants and decided that since my favorite posters are out making merry out of the holidays, maybe I can temporarily post in their places yeehaw
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

It's incredibly unlikely someone would read the forum regularly for two years then all of a sudden register and begin spewing posts at the rate of a PAN or Philosophical Filipino.

I wonder who jboy really is..
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

lavezzi wrote:It's incredibly unlikely someone would read the forum regularly for two years then all of a sudden register and begin spewing posts at the rate of a PAN or Philosophical Filipino.

I wonder who jboy really is..

Perhaps you can read my posts and do spare me the konrad talk. Maybe you miss him lol.

For a supposedly enlightened buddhist, you are so full of BS, why the hate man? Everytime someone posts a lot and is asian/half asian/happens to be in asia some of you guys go on konrad alert hyperdrive without reading first what the dude has to say. Ask around, two members has already seen me on cam.

Go back to your enlightenment posts. I'm worrying for your spirituality.

awww you must be jealous you are not in my list of favorite posters...well I'd be lying if I say I like your posts, because I see you have the makings of a fanatic. Just a 21 year old boy thinking he is better than most in here and keeps whining about missing the time spent with korean ex gf.

PM me if you want to see me on cam as well. We'll see who is real and not real.