Long time lurker Jboy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah i also miss konrad. i was his hypman. wonder what happened to him. i am shure odbo misses him too. rock is to blame... i am gonna ban his ass when i will be the moderator for at least 2 days.

yeah, hopaaaa ha gangnamstyle. hop hoop hoopaaaa

i will try to generate some new rappers. - i want to call out yakuza. i don´t think he is that tough of a mofo. he has to prove it with some rap lyrics, yo.

you must have great laughs reading the forum specially when me and konrad put the show. though it was probably more annoying :) but somebody had to dropkick and slamdunk the whiners :)

hey by the way, am i not asian or what? :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Welcome jboy, nice to meet you 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Hola senorita Renata!

I'm curious if you identify yourself as more of latina or indian or are you a woman of the world?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

hhhmm ... I'll have to say my country is where I prosper & I'm more island girl than anything esle
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I must have missed that forum days Billy man.

I work in computers and often hate to have to touch a keyboard for recreation, hence I'm mostly into lurking and intel gathering when reading on forums...just don't have the urge to type something usually.

Currently I'm having a well deserved vacation and been missing touching a keyboard lol...that's why you can see me posting here now. Once work resumes I'll be back to passive reading.

So what is your ethnicity Billy? Me thinks you must have some asian blood cuz you're cool in muh book bro. I've also suspected before you are an asian red neck but that is just me hee hee.

Is marklambo also asian? My ex-pinay gf's surname is Lambo.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

marklambo? never heard of....

i am 100 % turk though i lived my whole life in germany.

yeah i think your cool too, bro.

so you will go passiv in the future. i don´t work that´s why i have time to post stuff. but who knows maybe in the future i will also go on lurker-mode. forums consume time like a mofo.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Turks are cool in my book. Rich history and traditions not to mention old name for the country is 'asia minor' tee her. You're asian Billy man!

Aye about lurking. The more time me spends posting the more me realizes nothing can be done to cleanse HA of western filth and the feminist virus that most here are carrying around, won't let go of and keep perpetuating.

Gotta go practice on my gangnam moves, those get em girls real fast than whining lol.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

in my book turks are not cool :) they are the opposite f***ing hotheads. i hate the islamist backwards culture i am gonna diss them on my next track.

the coolest guys are meant to be americans. but now they are also deconstructed. now there are only mofo countries left on the earth.

life is a bitch, homie
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Long time lurker Jboy

Post by terminator »

jboy wrote:Good day y'all

I finally decided to create an account in here after 2.5 years of lurking and reading on this board almost everyday hee hee.

Mid 30s eurasian male who has been to over 25 countries currently living in the Philippines (for the next few months).

I'm planning of sending a PM to my favorite posters over the years to get them to post more/post again.

Calling Momopi, Rock, Mr S, Ladiaslav, Renata, Dragon, Ginger, Falcon, E Izizzary, Odbo, Cornfed, Publicduende, Jester, Loneyakuza, Marklambo, Jamesbond, Davewe, Maker55, Outwest, contrarian expatriate, Billy, jackal, zboy1, Andrewww, Ghost, Banano and the rest of the mob who writes real quality content and contributions; HA needs quality content for Winston to be able to save up faster and maybe get his a** to Thailand and out of Taiwan yeehaw!!
I know everybody is not equal, but it does cause problems to start off by naming your "clique." Anyway, most newbies only post for a short time and then move on. But welcome anyway and I hope you find the woman of your dreams.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Bro terminator,

Thankee for the welcome! :)

I've been reading here almost daily for 2.5 years so am no newbie, perhaps in posting yeah but to the forum no.

Wasn't able to name everybody but I did say 'everybody who posts good content', me was thinking of Arnold governor of Cali but opted not to write that cuz I know it ain't your username but you are right, maybe better if I did not name anyone at all.

Me thinks the elusive dream girl was within my grasp but she remains elusive for the time being :) Gonna get her though, thankee for the encouragement man.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

welcome to the forum jboy ! :o
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Gracias senorita Colibri! :)
jboy
Freshman Poster

Update

Post by jboy »

My father died last month and the girl I liked turned out to be a well disguised ladyboy. Good call by a fellow forum member here who was stalking my posts lol.

I'm back in my Makati pad, anyone up for a drink and some ass-hunting in Manila PM me.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Update

Post by kai1275 »

jboy wrote:My father died last month and the girl I liked turned out to be a well disguised ladyboy. Good call by a fellow forum member here who was stalking my posts lol.

I'm back in my Makati pad, anyone up for a drink and some a**-hunting in Manila PM me.
Try Chinese women? I got a new Dating guide in the Asia sub forum. Check it out, you might be able to find just what you need.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Update:

Well the girl it turns out is not a ladyboy, she jus said she is after I confronted her when one member here planted the idea in my head.

This is where it gets bizaare, the forum member accused me of being the same person as the girl then when he did not succeed, told me she is a ladyboy. I got all paranoid and confronted her about it then it turns out after I got her investigated by a legit firm that she is a true female. Anyways, meanwhile, I tried my best to prove to the forum member and to our beloved founder who I am but they jus made me chase after them and won't accept skype videocalls that wound let me prove my identity. I've sent a videomessage to Winston himself which he still refuses to acknowledge or reply to until now. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this but I cannot find a motive except maybe the member likes the girl and since he cannot have her, proceeded to cock block me. It did not help the girl thinks that member, our founder and I are in cahoots about all this and is jus messing with her. I'm trying to figure out whats up with our beloved founder but may be he's as delusional and a cock blocker as the stubborn as a ROCK forum member lol.

That's the update for the fairytale folks, I hope to impart some lesson well learned to other sane members here. If this gets deleted, then my suspicions will be confirmed.