Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Post by Maker55 »

I've decided not to post on this website too much, you'll learn why after reading this....

I don't know if any of you have read much about the law of attraction or the philosophy that you attract what you're feeling but I agree with it.

After analyzing myself recently, I see that I've attracted bad things with my own NEGATIVE THOUGHTS and NEGATIVE WORDS.

After watching "The Secret", I haven't been more happier and peaceful in years as I have been in the last 3 days of my life.

You can buy "The Secret" or you can watch it here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt6ZX_Eu ... E1A989707D

What happens when you keep on whining and complaining is that you'll ATTRACT more NEGATIVE THINGS.

If you keep telling your self: all women suck, i can't get a woman, women won't show me interest, then guess what? You'll continue to experience the very thing you're complaining about.

If you want your life to get better you YOU MUST replace at least most of your negative thoughts and negative words with POSITIVE thoughts and words.

If we posted solutions and showed more thankfulness and gratitude about what we have on this forum, our lives would be improved.

That's why Winson and All That Is Man is still experiencing the same shit where they're at because they still harbor all of this negativity inside.

Both of them left America and went overseas but are still not happy and it's THEIR FAULT just like it's MY FAULT for my own bad circumstances.

If they changed their thinking, they would ATTRACT more positive people and situations.

If you want a girlfriend, VISUALIZE yourself having one. If you want more money, VISUALIZE yourself having and your subconscious mind will do the rest.

If you continue to talk about negative things ALL THE TIME, your life will continue to be negative and you'll continue to attract negative people and negative sittuations.

EVERYTHING bad in your life is what YOU ATTRACTED.

YES I KNOW: That feminism sucks, that women have put many men out of work, that the court system sucks, that marriage sucks but do we have to wake up every morning talking about it on here?

Yes I still hold the belief that men in western society should never get married but I don't dwell on it.

Instead I improve my thoughts.

Because even if you go overseas trying to escape the negativity back home, sure you'll temporarily have better women but you'll never be truly happy.

HAPPINESS starts on the inside people.

The past 3 days of my life have been ground breaking after I have replaced most of my negative thoughts and words with positive thoughts and words.

If you keep saying that every woman you meet sucks, then EVERY woman you meet will suck.

Write down positive affirmations and repeat them every day because they're become more embedded in your subconscious.

You can keep on complaining and be a victim or you can learn how to become a better person on the INSIDE so that you can get the positive things you want in life.

Everything you achieve or don't achieve is due to your THINKING and trust me, my thinking was horrible until recently.
Last edited by Maker55 on December 29th, 2012, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Welcome to the realm of light and awakening Maker55!

Seriously men of HA, wake up and listen to our brother here, he is talking about real serious shit.

I've inferred and read about how some members in here call happily married and happy abroad members as manginas and every insult in the book (publicduende, outwest, davewe) but stop and consider that these very same men have found happiness abroad whereas those who grovel, whine, and are always talking about negative stuff regarding women and relationships are alone and living bleak dreary lives. Just an observation...continue to be miserable or listen to the happy men here and live well.

Maker55 man, hope some people here listens to what you've shared. Am glad you've seen the path out of the shadows of gloom that is pervading HA these days.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

jboy wrote:Welcome to the realm of light and awakening Maker55!

Seriously men of HA, wake up and listen to our brother here, he is talking about real serious shit.

I've inferred and read about how some members in here call happily married and happy abroad members as manginas and every insult in the book (publicduende, outwest, davewe) but stop and consider that these very same men have found happiness abroad whereas those who grovel, whine, and are always talking about negative stuff regarding women and relationships are alone and living bleak dreary lives. Just an observation...continue to be miserable or listen to the happy men here and live well.

Maker55 man, hope some people here listens to what you've shared. Am glad you've seen the path out of the shadows of gloom that is pervading HA these days.
Thank you man!

Recently, I had an epiphany of my life.

Keep in mind that I have no intentions of getting married ever but we don't have to put our attention to the what's wrong with this world.

Western marriages are very dangerous BUT there is still hope for finding a wife overseas for those who want to.

I'm still against feminism BUT I'm not going to waste my energy talking about it all the time.

Whatever you spend most of your energy on, that's what you'll attract.

Those who spend so much time on what's wrong with this world are only going to attract the bad things in life.

The system is crappy but I'm going to focus on being grateful and attaching myself to the positive out there so I can have ABUNDANCE!

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Maker55 wrote:
jboy wrote:Welcome to the realm of light and awakening Maker55!

Thank you man!

Recently, I had an epiphany of my life.

Keep in mind that I have no intentions of getting married ever but we don't have to put our attention to the what's wrong with this world.

Western marriages are very dangerous BUT there is still hope for finding a wife overseas for those who want to.

I'm still against feminism BUT I'm not going to waste my energy talking about it all the time.

Whatever you spend most of your energy on, that's what you'll attract.

Those who spend so much time on what's wrong with this world are only going to attract the bad things in life.

The system is crappy but I'm going to focus on being grateful and attaching myself to the positive out there so I can have ABUNDANCE!

Good for you! Congratulations man :)
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Maker55 wrote:I've decided not to post on this website too much, you'll learn why after reading this....

I don't know if any of you have read much about the law of attraction or the philosophy that you attract what you're feeling but I agree with it.

After analyzing myself recently, I see that I've attracted bad things with my own NEGATIVE THOUGHTS and NEGATIVE WORDS.

After watching "The Secret", I haven't been more happier and peaceful in years as I have been in the last 3 days of my life.

You can buy "The Secret" or you can watch it here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt6ZX_Eu ... E1A989707D

What happens when you keep on whining and complaining is that you'll ATTRACT more NEGATIVE THINGS.

If you keep telling your self: all women suck, i can't get a woman, women won't show me interest, then guess what? You'll continue to experience the very thing you're complaining about.

If you want your life to get better you YOU MUST replace at least most of your negative thoughts and negative words with POSITIVE thoughts and words.

If we posted solutions and showed more thankfulness and gratitude about what we have on this forum, our lives would be improved.

That's why Winson and All That Is Man is still experiencing the same shit where they're at because they still harbor all of this negativity inside.

Both of them left America and went overseas but are still not happy and it's THEIR FAULT just like it's MY FAULT for my own bad circumstances.

If they changed their thinking, they would ATTRACT more positive people and situations.

If you want a girlfriend, VISUALIZE yourself having one. If you want more money, VISUALIZE yourself having and your subconscious mind will do the rest.

If you continue to talk about negative things ALL THE TIME, your life will continue to be negative and you'll continue to attract negative people and negative sittuations.

YES I KNOW: That feminism sucks, that women have put many men out of work, that the court system sucks, that marriage sucks but do we have to wake up every morning talking about it on here?

Yes I still hold the belief that men in western society should never get married but I don't dwell on it.

Because even if you go overseas trying to escape the negativity back home, sure you'l temporarily have better women but you'll never be truly happy.

The past 3 days of my life have been ground breaking after I have replaced most of my negative thoughts and words with positive thoughts and words.

If you keep saying that every woman you meet sucks, then EVERY woman you meet will suck.

Write down positive affirmations and repeat them every day because they're become more embedded in your subconscious.

You can keep on complaining and be a victim or you can learn how to become a better person on the INSIDE so that you can get the positive things you want in life.

Everything you achieve or don't achieve is due to your THINKING and trust me, my thinking was horrible until recently.
I like this way of thinking but no amount of positive thoughts and energy will work when they are already brainwashed and reject or hate you because of your race (East Asian male) and the same goes for job interviews and the glass ceiling and whatnot.

But I am sure this would work overseas.
All things are made of energy and our thoughts are waves of energy.

This can work ANYWHERE.

It can help you overcome any barrier.

Watch the video in my post and you'll be forever changed.

Your mind and thoughts can transcend space and time.

The more time you spend on what's wrong with your life, the less your life will improve, no matter what part of the world you're in.

If you keep on imagining how people hate you then you'll keep attracting that.

Instead visualize how you want YOUR life to be and the energies around you will shape your reality to your wishes and desires.

Quantum physics has proved this many times.

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Maker55 wrote:I've decided not to post on this website too much, you'll learn why after reading this....

Because even if you go overseas trying to escape the negativity back home, sure you'l temporarily have better women but you'll never be truly happy.

I like this way of thinking but no amount of positive thoughts and energy will work when they are already brainwashed and reject or hate you because of your race (East Asian male) and the same goes for job interviews and the glass ceiling and whatnot.

But I am sure this would work overseas.
I was going to say that when I was in college, I was in a study in which there were a nice number of asians.

At the time I had no idea, the racism and discrimination that asian males received because the asians that I went to college with fit into the white social groups very well.

It wasn't until I came to this forum that I finally realized and understood what asian males have to go through.

Asian women in America have it easy as hell, it's the asian men who suffer.

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Maker55 wrote:
Asian women in America have it easy as hell, it's the asian men who suffer.

Man, I'll have to correct the statement above into: SLUTTY asian women have it easy as hell, it's the asian men who suffer

I'm eurasian and my looks are caucasian side but my sisters are asian-looking and boy, they are constantly getting harassed by some males who thinks all asian females are sex objects and whores. They aren't feminist at any definition but I swear if we did not get out of the US in time they would have turned into either whores or feminists. Only whores and slutty women thrive on american soil, if the girl is traditional or has some values, she will wilt upon contact with the US atmosphere of today. I got a female asian cousin who now opted to go work in China because she can't stand being sexually harassed in US anymore. She ain't a FOB stereotype asian btw, girl got her PhD in chemistry at a top US uni but since she looks asian, her brains does not matter and she is seen as an object to be used.

Truth: In the US, asian males are seen as objects to be discarded and asian females are seen as objects to be used. As a defense mechanism, some asian females have become the greatest users of men turning this thing into their advantage, and some asian males and females get all career driven to escape being picked up on and looked down upon. Tis a general view of course but you get the picture.
Last edited by jboy on December 29th, 2012, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Good post Maker. I'll be overseas sometime by February and I hope to avoid the mistake that Winston is going through by sulking in a foreign country and not enjoying the opportunities that living overseas provides. I realize that you can sometimes take your problems with you while traveling, so I'm going to avoid doing that! Thanks.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Lone Yakuza, can you post a thread about your travels in Japan? I think a lot of people here would be very interested in that. Thanks.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

zboy1 wrote:Lone Yakuza, can you post a thread about your travels in Japan? I think a lot of people here would be very interested in that. Thanks.

am interested! been 7 years since I've last seen Amaterasu's nation.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Agree with your comments. To take your comments to the next level, you can train yourself to be a do-er or a doubter. The guys who I have the most respect for on this forum have found a way to ACHIEVE happiness. Hey we ALL have our negative hurdles to overcome. There are millions and millions of beautiful overseas women that would give their left leg to find a decent, average guy who will take good care of them. Find a way to make it happen!

Sadly the negative people on here slowly but surely end up driving the postitive people away because all the negative energy is draing, overly repetitive and frankly BORING.

Congrats on the attitude adjustment.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:There are millions and millions of beautiful overseas women that would give their left leg to find a decent, average guy who will take good care of them. Find a way to make it happen!
Exactly. This a FACT, not a New-Age wish.

"The Secret", or similar visualization, will help you attract those, or find them. But they are there already.

Thank you, Maker, for a GREAT post and a courageous personal statement. (I guess you'll be updating the comments in your signature... which are factual and amusing... to statements which are true and also positive and helpful in achieving results ;) )
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Secret and Law of Attraction has some truth in it, but it is taken too far by people and results in an UNFAIR victim-blaming mentality. See my article about it here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/LawofAttraction.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne