About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

How is she a feminist? You mean when she told you to READ her posts? Imho she was simply pointing out you were putting words in her mouth. There has been a lot of times I've seen some men here cannot handle being around a woman poster who is not afraid to be right when she is right. When a person is right, they are right, does not matter what gender/race/creed they are. It does not make a person a feminist or misogynist. The problem in here is when a female does not suck up with false flattery they are branded a feminist but then we men complain about dishonest females all the time, why is it when faced with real women anglo men call them feminist? Remember when she posted she prefers to end up with a guy near her own age, the old guys called her a feminist. Just because a woman does not suck on your dick online does not make her a feminist imo.

Idk about you Jester but you are too extreme and too old testament on your beliefs about women, I tell you now only desperate uneducated slutty girls go for guys way older than them generally. Unless you are Hugh Hefner who btw also gets sluts then you have askewed expectations of what a w

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

How is she a feminist? You mean when she told you to READ her posts? Imho she was simply pointing out you were putting words in her mouth. There has been a lot of times I've seen some men here cannot handle being around a woman poster who is not afraid to be right when she is right. When a person is right, they are right, does not matter what gender/race/creed they are. It does not make a person a feminist or misogynist. The problem in here is when a female does not suck up with false flattery they are branded a feminist but then we men complain about dishonest females all the time, why is it when faced with real women anglo men call them feminist? Remember when she posted she prefers to end up with a guy near her own age, the old guys called her a feminist. Just because a woman does not suck on your dick online does not make her a feminist imo.

Idk about you Jester but you are too extreme and too old testament on your beliefs about women, I tell you now only desperate uneducated slutty girls go for guys way older than them generally. Unless you are Hugh Hefner who btw also gets sluts then you have askewed expectations of what a woman should be
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I grew up in an asian environment where women are given value. For me Ginger represents the normal asian woman that the western world is not acquainted with since the western world is enamored with the potrayal of asian women as dumb sluts with daddy fetish.

Jester man, me hates to break this to you but no way you will fit in asia, you will think every normal girl who isn't p4p and a slut is a feminist.

Me thinks Ginger is better off not being tainted by the western evils that can rub off on her on this forum. I see no evidence of her being a feminist but seeing how she is viewed and treated, me won't be surprised if she joined some feminist forum and become a misandrist. Shame how anglosphere poisons everyone.

Not every asian female is your hollywood stereotype. What hollywood and the internet portrays as the image of asian women is derived from the lowest of the lows in asian society. If I follow your reasoning, then all normal non sluts and non p4p asian females are feminists.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

jboy wrote:I grew up in an asian environment where women are given value. For me Ginger represents the normal asian woman that the western world is not acquainted with since the western world is enamored with the potrayal of asian women as dumb sluts with daddy fetish.

Jester man, me hates to break this to you but no way you will fit in asia, you will think every normal girl who isn't p4p and a slut is a feminist.

Me thinks Ginger is better off not being tainted by the western evils that can rub off on her on this forum. I see no evidence of her being a feminist but seeing how she is viewed and treated, me won't be surprised if she joined some feminist forum and become a misandrist. Shame how anglosphere poisons everyone.

Not every asian female is your hollywood stereotype. What hollywood and the internet portrays as the image of asian women is derived from the lowest of the lows in asian society. If I follow your reasoning, then all normal non sluts and non p4p asian females are feminists.
Congratulations on being a mind reader as you seem to know what others really think even when it's not related to anything they've posted.

You're just what this site needed, another lecturing pro-feminist scold.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

jboy wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:I didn't have an opinion about Ginger one way or the other. I think she was legit, but I don't know what you mean by "voted off." Was she banned? Just because someone doesn't post for a month doesn't mean they're permanently gone.

The bigger issue is are female posters wanted in what is a man's forum. Part of the goal of feminism is women invading every single nook and cranny of men's space while women are still allowed to have all kinds of their own girl-only pursuits and interests.

Me thinks you do have an opinion of Ginger and in your mind you see her as a feminist. Man, chill out, she is female...does not make her a feminist if you read her posts.

Voted off, am not sure but I seem to remember there was a thread or a poll by zboy1 and men members started hurling insults against her/females. I was surprised by the hatred of those who posted in there when zboy1 announced she's gone...they won't dare say it to her face when she was here though. Have men of the forum really gotten that low?

Am not defending her bro, but I got sisters and a mom and I'd be waging war if anyone says those stuff said against her to my womenfolk, especially if it's without warrant. That's all am saying. May it be that we are not giving womenkind of the world a fair chance and we are thinking of them in terms of AW behavior? That is self defeating man!

Still don't see why she was called a feminist or a poser or a troll :roll: Me sees nothing of that or I could be wrong.

Hope she does come back... or if she thinks getting away from here is best then so be it. Got a feeling she's havin a good life and those who driven her out will die alone and miserable by their own fatalistic doing. Now that is justice!

As Rock says, it's HA's loss when solid contributors are driven out like that by haters in here. If I were her, I'd erase all my posts if they aren't valued by the unworthy hoarde that is viewing it. I rest my Ginger case.
I never once wrote anything critical about Ginger. I simply asked if she had been banned or maybe was on hiatus. But you're a mind reader. You've been here two days and know everything and everyone. You're just so darn impressive, or should I say so impressed with yourself. :lol:
jboy
Freshman Poster

Freeyourmind bro

Post by jboy »

You gotta free your mind man. Am not asking you to agree with me, am simply debunking hollywood myths about asian women. If you'd rather believe that propaganda you are free to do so.

One can lead the horse to the water but one cannot make it drink. I've done my part, the Ginger girl has done her part, publicduende has done his part, if you'd rather believe people who has never been to or lived in asia then you are free to do it. If we are called feminist for educating people here on what we have seen and experienced in out travels then so be it. It's like kids seeing their own shadows and calling it boogeyman, anglosphere likes creating it's own make believe monsters and would rather wallow in paranoia.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Re: Freeyourmind bro

Post by FreeYourMind »

jboy wrote: You gotta free your mind man. Am not asking you to agree with me, am simply debunking hollywood myths about asian women. If you'd rather believe that propaganda you are free to do so.
One can lead the horse to the water but one cannot make it drink. I've done my part, the Ginger girl has done her part, publicduende has done his part, if you'd rather believe people who has never been to or lived in asia then you are free to do it. If we are called feminist for educating people here on what we have seen and experienced in out travels then so be it. It's like kids seeing their own shadows and calling it boogeyman, anglosphere likes creating it's own make believe monsters and would rather wallow in paranoia.
Find one post of mine where I advocate "Hollywood myths about Asian women." Like your fellow feminist troll publicduende, you just make it up as you go. Wouldn't surprise me if you're the same troll under a different handle.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

jboy wrote:
polya wrote:Women say they are equal to men, so why should I cry that she's "gone?" She's probably still her and only reading what we post. The fact is dozens of guys have gone and nobody cared, so I'm treating Ginger EQUALLY - why not try this sometime and earn some respect from women?

Bro, she is not part of our hated feminists.

Yeah me don't care either when trolls and trash leaves the forums but this Ginger person posts relevant stuff. Statistics and ground level views of the real world Philippines, that's gold man!

Am not lamenting about a girl, am lamenting why a solid contributor has been run off/left/got fed up when those who don't contribute anything that will help bring readers to Happier Abroad Reality gets to stay. Do most here really relish hating and whining that much that they won't stop pushing good stuff away?

The most mournful thing in the world is seeing your comrades drown in their own knee-high deep wallowing waters when all they have to do is either reach up so you can pull them up or stand up.

Falcon, momopi, lad are not posting much anymore, are they also getting fed up? Will HA be a bunch of losers hating together? Me thinks that is the near future of HA if everyone won't stop with the negativity.
OK, I agree she's not a feminist. It's her choice to leave, why not stay and show she's above all the sh!t? She's got so much support, unlike good men (like discoprojoe or grunt) who've left and nobody gave a damn. I'm just treating her the same way - that's what women say they want after all. I've never really spoken to her at all so I have no dog in this race - she's welcome to stay, but I'm annoyed how women are put on a pedastol, and men are treated like sh!t even here.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jboy
Freshman Poster

Freeyourmind, please read my intro thread

Post by jboy »

Read my mind lol

You're being paranoid I never said anything about you saying bad things about her. You simply imply she is a feminist by virtue of her being female. That is what I find questionable and here you are resorting to name calling and attacking me.

If you question my identity or how well I know this forum, why don't you contact me privately and we can settle this on skype videochat or facetime or videocall? Maybe ask around members who knows me and have seen my face. Most of you here me thinks are only confrontational cuz you're protected by anonymity.

If you do not have an opinion of her why even go exchange posts with me and publicduende about her?

Why don't you go fight the real feminists in this forum. Open your eyes and free your mind man. We are on the same side but you'd rather see opposition. Maybe I'm rusty for being away from the west for nearly a decade and has gone asian/global. Not all the world is infected with feminists, it's your imagination and mind reading paranoia. That is self defeating homie.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

polya wrote:
jboy wrote:
polya wrote:Women say they are equal to men, so why should I cry that she's "gone?" She's probably still her and only reading what we post. The fact is dozens of guys have gone and nobody cared, so I'm treating Ginger EQUALLY - why not try this sometime and earn some respect from women?

Bro, she is not part of our hated feminists.

Yeah me don't care either when trolls and trash leaves the forums but this Ginger person posts relevant stuff. Statistics and ground level views of the real world Philippines, that's gold man!

Am not lamenting about a girl, am lamenting why a solid contributor has been run off/left/got fed up when those who don't contribute anything that will help bring readers to Happier Abroad Reality gets to stay. Do most here really relish hating and whining that much that they won't stop pushing good stuff away?

The most mournful thing in the world is seeing your comrades drown in their own knee-high deep wallowing waters when all they have to do is either reach up so you can pull them up or stand up.

Falcon, momopi, lad are not posting much anymore, are they also getting fed up? Will HA be a bunch of losers hating together? Me thinks that is the near future of HA if everyone won't stop with the negativity.
OK, I agree she's not a feminist. It's her choice to leave, why not stay and show she's above all the sh!t? She's got so much support, unlike good men (like "discoprojoe" or "grunt") who've left and nobody gave a damn. I'm just treating her the same way - that's what women say they want after all. I've never really spoken to her at all so I have no dog in this race - she's welcome to stay, but I'm annoyed how women are put on a pedastol, and men are treated like sh!t even here.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jboy
Freshman Poster

Hollywood myths about asian women

Post by jboy »

Freeyourmind bro,

I was not talking to you when me first mentioned it, I was responding to Jester and talking in a general manner. I've already mentioned why it's a concern for me. Me plans to be a father and I won't want my daughters who will look asian if I marry an asian girl cuz myself is eurasian to be called feminists if they happen to have a brain and not fit the hollywood stereotype. Perhaps you can review the posts prior to where we have our misunderstanding to see how the convo turned this way and that.

Perhaps you can check if I initially accuse you of what you say before you came to defending yourself from perceived attacks.

I respect, care and love the womenfolk in my family. In asian cultures, women are not objects like they are in the west. It's why me finds it very difficult to see the blanket view that pervades the anglosphere. If you call me a feminist for being concerned about my future daughters and how my sisters are viewed because they look like asian females then so be it.
jboy
Freshman Poster

We should bring Grunt back

Post by jboy »

Now that Polya mentioned him.

Yes to the concept that women should not be put on a pedestal. Guess Me was awaiting the outc
jboy
Freshman Poster

We should bring Grunt back

Post by jboy »

Now that Polya mentioned him.

Yes to the concept that women should not be put on a pedestal. Guess me was awaiting the outcome of that study she mentioned once and it irritates me that there is no way to know now what findings there are on the dot as what me thinks.

We should make a thread that says which members needs to be brought back.

Was Grunt banned? Not sure what happened to him.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Hollywood myths about asian women

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hollywood myths about asian women

Post by Rock »

lone_yakuza wrote:
jboy wrote:Freeyourmind bro,

I was not talking to you when me first mentioned it, I was responding to Jester and talking in a general manner. I've already mentioned why it's a concern for me. Me plans to be a father and I won't want my daughters who will look asian if I marry an asian girl cuz myself is eurasian to be called feminists if they happen to have a brain and not fit the hollywood stereotype. Perhaps you can review the posts prior to where we have our misunderstanding to see how the convo turned this way and that.

Perhaps you can check if I initially accuse you of what you say before you came to defending yourself from perceived attacks.

I respect, care and love the womenfolk in my family. In asian cultures, women are not objects like they are in the west. It's why me finds it very difficult to see the blanket view that pervades the anglosphere. If you call me a feminist for being concerned about my future daughters and how my sisters are viewed because they look like asian females then so be it.
This is what most people in the west and anglosphere do not understand about Asian culture, which is that the women are still respected and not objects or cumdumpsters. Maybe in the past you had foot binding in China (though that was a fashion fad and almost never forced) and there are in fact very misogynistic men in Japan and Korea, but they are not the majority. In Asia, the man respects the woman, but still leads and still rules with an iron fist. But the difference is unlike in the west where EVERYTHING is coloured by the submissive-dominant spectrum, in Asia, most people and couples treat each other with respect and fairy equally.

And many western/white men will find out with nasty surprise that the woman is often in charge of the finances and may act submissive in public but are anything but submissive.
In general, I think Taiwanese tend to make fine wives and husbands. On Sundays and holidays, you see families everywhere with father and mother both playing with the children. And guess what? The large majority of these are in their first marriage with their own kids; not from other partners. None of this baby daddy baby momma crap.

Sure, Taiwan has one of the lowest birthrates in the world, as does Japan/S. Korea/ Singapore/ HK. But that's ok. People in these areas tend take responsibility by not having kids they are not prepared to support well both financially and emotionally.

Also, I think Taiwanese tend to be a bit more relaxed on average than those Asian dragon moms in the States. Perhaps its the bit of SE Asian influence combined being on an island?

Finally, I see a lot of small businesses run by husband and wife teams where both partners get respect and have their important functions. In fact, to be accepted as a 7-11 franchisee which is very competitive with very low acceptance rate, you must apply to President Enterprises as a husband and wife team. 7-11 is an extremely successful enterprise in Taiwan and they have the business down to an exact science. Clearly they must have discovered that husbands and wives work well together in Taiwanese business culture.

Once in awhile, I even see the odd white girl who has discovered the merits of dating men there. They understand that Taiwan men tend to be serious and responsible about marriage and family, not like your typical western playboys floating around Asia.