You'll love this...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

You'll love this...

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://www.theawl.com/2012/12/one-ring-to-rule-them-all
I became obsessed with Finn. How could I resist? Henry was totally dedicated to me. Finn barely even noticed when I was in the room. Henry wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Finn was liable to pass out or wander home with some other girl at any second. Henry listened to my every word with great concentration and focus. Finn could hardly focus on my face. So I dumped Henry. He was depressed for months. He wandered the hallways of his dorm at night, weeping audibly, keeping all of his friends awake. The breakup was tougher for me than I expected. I missed Henry, and didn't realize how much I'd derived my happiness and confidence from his presence. There was only one thing to do: follow Finn around until he agreed to go out with me.
It gets better. This chick is nuts. This is exactly the problem young guys have. It's impossible to be straight an honest like our grandfathers in a society like this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Yea she is nuts.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Don't be a nice guy. Be a "lukewarm, inappropriate, unavailable, self-involved, off-kilter mutants." and then you can get any chick you want.

"It would be unfair to call them assholes. Most of them were nice guys"

So do you understand now what she is describing? Men who are not assholes but who are not nice guys either. Just become self absorbed, do psychedelic drugs (mushrooms, marijuana, LSD, Ecstasy), and whatever else you like doing. It's very easy to pick up chicks in the drug subculture. And by that I am talking about the good drugs, psychedelic ones, not drugs like crack or heroin. Chicks in the marijuana/LSD/mushroom hippie subculture tend to be very easy and somewhat laid back.

Best to just forget about western bitches and go to Asia or somewhere.

Western women are only for playing around with. No sane man would ever commit to one.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Oh, and if you are an UNemployed dude, your desirability ranking goes up.

Society doesn't reward men for being "nice guys" who contribute to society by working and paying taxes.

Notice how that dumb bitch was dating all those guys, and mostly paying for them, their food, and so on.

I also had that experience, one chick was paying for my shit and if I hadn't been a total asshole to her (openly telling her "If I ever get married in the future, it will only be to an Asian girl". LOL, she did not talk to me for the rest of the night after that), I probably could have sponged off her indefinitely.

So guys, get into the drug culture (you don't even have to do them yourself, it's just a good place to meeting chicks and picking them up), flatter the dumb bitch, make her think you respect her and think she's intelligent (those are the two main points to stress with an AMerican woman. She wants to be thought of as "intelligent", even though American women are dumb as shit, either way, make her think you respect her and think she's intelligent and she will be putty in your hands). Don't do like I did and be a very out spoken and opinated guy. American bitches are too f***ing stupid to understand strong values or opinions. So be very passive, but don't be a "nice guy", whatever you do. Then perhaps you can move in to her apartment and live on her couch, and sponge off her, getting free food and drinks.

American women do this everyday to men, sponge off of men and live off of them financially. Since women demanded to be treated as equals, why shouldn't we men do the same? Let the bitch work and get welfare or whatever, and the men can live free off her.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

HERE's an excellent idea.

Tell girls you are an unemployed writer, working on your master novel.

THAT will get their panties in a wet, cause they'll realize you fit the profile of an average bad boy.

Look at Jack Kerouac. Never employed, travelling all over the country, very intelligent, was an independent thinker with a lot of his own ideas, and he had tons of chicks all over him.

So, go to places, meet chicks, tell them you are a writer, and eventually move in with one. Spend your time reading great novels of the past, classical novels, Doestovesky and that type, big books, Proust, etc. If a book is over 100 years old, it's good.

She'll happily support you and let you sponge off her because hey, American bitches like those kind of men. Kiss her ass sometimes, give her some excitement in the bedroom, and you can do this indefinitely.

Also, "game" with American women, requires no talking about antifeminism or anything considered uncool or unhip. Become a hipster, like the beatnik guys like Jack Kerouac and you'll have an unlimited supply of bitches. It probably also helped that Jack Kerouac was a bit more grounded and sane than some of the other beatnik people.

All in all, that is your "game" recipe for American women. Really not that complex at all. If you have more questions, just read Roosh's website.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

lone_yakuza wrote:I lose more and more respect for women every day. I think what I need to get is a pretty housemaid to f**k occasionally when I get rich. Screw sharing my life with some bitch who only wants me for my money. At least when the maid is sucking my dick and I pay her the transaction is clear cut and official.

Reading her narcissitic self absorbed post makes me want to kill her. Now I understand why AMerican and anglo women and people in general are so f***ed up. They have too much money and time on their hands and after having destroyed every other culture on Earth, pillaged, raped, and stolen resources, they now lavish themselves with wealth and care about stupid a** shit like analyzing their EEEMOOTIONS and their REEELATIONSHIIIPS instead of actually giving a shit about Earth or righting wrongs and achieving equity. f**k these people. They all deserve to burn.

Also no real man would ever cry over a woman especially American women because American women are essentially just a pair of tits, legs, and a nasty axe-wound between the legs.
Jesus dude. You either need to learn GAME and learn how to make it with American bitches or just move out and be peaceful in Asia. See my last 3 posts for talk about game.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I just looked at the credits for it. That article is really an excerpt from her memoir.

Anyone want to leave horrible reviews?

Also, you're dead on Yakuza. She says she was thinking about adopting a child as a single mother...how f***ed up is that? Women like this should be sterilized.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

@expatasiaseeker, why do you assume lone_yakuza is not getting any ? Maybe he wants more than just sex. I mean is it so hard to imagine that a guy would want more than just sex ?

Plus your recommendations of becoming a junkie are really out of place. The point of this forum (imo) is to find someone compatible abroad not to change your personality to fit the delusional AW mentality.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Andrewww wrote:@expatasiaseeker, why do you assume lone_yakuza is not getting any ? Maybe he wants more than just sex. I mean is it so hard to imagine that a guy would want more than just sex ?

Plus your recommendations of becoming a junkie are really out of place. The point of this forum (imo) is to find someone compatible abroad not to change your personality to fit the delusional AW mentality.
Good point, Andrewww. Not all the men here are into mongering and PUA nonsense.