What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

That Stormfront thread is hilarious!

Here is a piece from it:

"I'm not sure if it's ok to post a separate thread on this, but I felt that I need to forward this information:

A really nasty sex tourist from America (of Middle Eastern descent) has arrived in Tartu, Estonia. He came from Latvia after staying there a month or two. His goal is to lure into sex as many Estonian women as possible, especially very young girls. His name is Daryush Valizedeh, nickname - Roosh, and he is a pick up artist who believes women should be treated "like garbage". This includes beautiful, young white women of Baltic and Nordic descent.

The problem here is not sex itself, or travel for sex as such, but the guy's attitude - he has no respect for women and believes it is ok to manipulate them, use them and then denigrate them. He thinks it's ok to use the most beautiful women in the world and treat them like garbage.

Also, this person is not white which makes it even more problematic. "
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Andrewww wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:PUAs are one of the following

A. Complete douchebags

B. Childish (playing games just like stupid women play)

C. Insecure and do not have natural game and are trying to make up for lack of natural/passive value with active game/active value and will ultimately fail to ever have a long term relationship because they are being too artificial about relationships and are trying to do it with a goddamned rulebook/playbook in their hand

D. No different than people who go for P4P except they are idiots because they waste a lot more time, money, and effort to get the same damned thing, whereas, sometimes you can get P4P and still have an actual girlfriend experience.

E. They are assholes and the worst of humanity, which is pretty much A
A. You have to become a douchebag to get any in North America.

B. AW are childish, if you wanna hang out with them you better get down to their level of intelligence (or lack thereof).

C. That's true but even if you do have value you need to be able to communicate it. PUA is good at one thing, pushing yourself out of the confort zone, do some things you don't usually do, say things you won't normally say and it works (sometimes).

D. That's true, once you become confortable with P4P, PUA is just a bad joke.

E. I wouldn't say they are the worst. They're just guys who got rejected a lot and became misogynistic. In their pursuit of "bangs" they don't realize that they've become the same douchebags they despised in the first place but they're not worse than the women who agree to have sex with them.
I'd like to take the middle ground. PUA is a joke in that it is a marketing gimmick to make desperate guys in Western countries believe they can spit a few lines and get any women. I discoved this stuff real late, because never needed it. I find in interesting. It is motivational and it will get you out there talking to girls. The reason PUA developed in the late 1990s and expolded in the 2000s is that it is just a response to the bad sexual chemistry in the USA and the West. Women actually hate men there. They feel having sex degrades them. It is really a disgrase that it has gotten that way in the West. How can a society continue to reproduce and be successful if it has such a bad attitude toward sex. The guys have become misogynists in response to how they are treated by the women.

It is also just as stupid to believe all those beautiful girls you see on this site or any marriage agency have any real desire to marry you. Most of them don't make good wives. There is a 90% divorce rate in FSU. They make great girls to date, if you can keep you wallet mostly shut.

I think the only difference is that the guys at HA are more interested in finding true love for life. The guys at Rooshvforum are younger and still looking for that perfect sex! Neither exists, but everyone should have fun finding it. Make sure the girls enjoy themselves too. That's my goal.....it can be great for everyone!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

The people in roosh are analytical thinkers who are "gaming" hacking love in a systemic way. Roosh is actually a pretty good moderator, and I feel he genuinely cares about the male female dynamic.

Also his writing style is very entertaining, much so than winston's. :D
Last edited by mguy on December 30th, 2012, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:Ok I found out Rooshv's real name. It's Daryush Valizedeh.

When you Google it, you find that there are a number of sites warning about his exploiting of girls in the Baltic States and Europe. There's even a warning on Stormfront. lol. They claim he is Middle Eastern? I didn't know that. I thought he looked Mediterranean.

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=21208

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t856407/

http://seksituristidmingekoju.wordpress ... tallinnas/

http://seksituristidmingekoju.wordpress ... mine-koju/
Stormfront is an White Aryan Supremacy site. They frequently write things about PUA guys. They usually accuss them of being Jewish and polluting their women. With Roosh they can't do that so they want to hate him for being of Turkish decent. Winston they hate you too because you're Chinese and inferior. This stuff is not funny. It's sick!
Last edited by WorldTraveler on December 30th, 2012, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Re: What's your opinion of Rooshv (Daryush Valizedeh)?

Post by mguy »

Banano wrote:He comes off as a PUAish and he is into international dating, pretty much agrees with HA movement when it coms to Western women and feminisam. Sounds like you still need a game of some kind when in South America.
Anyone read his books or material, what do you think guys?
His analysis of BANG COLOMBIA and how he approached the problem is marvelous. He actually gives you a blueprint which would pretty much seal the deal for an average american guy. The catch? You have to put in the work.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

WorldTraveler wrote: I'd like to take the middle ground. PUA is a joke in that it is a marketing gimmick to make desperate guys in Western countries believe they can spit a few lines and get any women. I discoved this stuff real late, because never needed it. I find in interesting. It is motivational and it will get you out there talking to girls. The reason PUA developed in the late 1990s and expolded in the 2000s is that it is just a response to the bad sexual chemistry in the USA and the West. Women actually hate men there. They feel having sex degrades them. It is really a disgrase that it has gotten that way in the West. How can a society continue to reproduce and be successful if it has such a bad attitude toward sex. The guys have become misogynists in response to how they are treated by the women.

It is also just as stupid to believe all those beautiful girls you see on this site or any marriage agency have any real desire to marry you. Most of them don't make good wives. There is a 90% divorce rate in FSU. They make great girls to date, if you can keep you wallet mostly shut.

I think the only difference is that the guys at HA are more interested in finding true love for life. The guys at Rooshvforum are younger and still looking for that perfect sex! Neither exists, but everyone should have fun finding it. Make sure the girls enjoy themselves too. That's my goal.....it can be great for everyone!
I'm not sure I agree with you. PUA is meants to sell hope to desperate people that's true and in "healthy" countries where dating is not a f***ing "game" it doesn't exist. I mean, no one would pay for a dating coach or a PUA to tell them how to talk to women in Romania because that's be a natural thing.

I'd say women love sex in North America but they do it with all the wrong people.
Also, I wouldn't say true love doesn't exist. When a person does something for you unconditionally that's true love imo. I dunno about Rooshvforum but if those guys are just looking for perfect sex then they won't find it in a bar or club. A brothel would be more appropiate.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

The RooshVF and HA while they both cover a lot about traveling and foreign women, they cater to a different crowd. HA is more for the older guy, who has been married before to an AW or who has been burned before by the courts and is now looking at his options overseas for a long term or marriage partner. The RooshV forum caters more to a younger crowd, from early 20's to early-mid 30's overall. Also, the RVF is not mainly another PUA forum at all. Sure there is a big component on gaming and getting girls but what truly differentiates it from all the other PUA and even from HA is that it has a big section on lifestyle. Which is thinking outside the box to get out of the so called Matrix, to start looking for other options not only in terms of women but also in terms of building a lifestyle and making money online. And of course, the main component or wealth of the RVF is the Travel section. It is a literal goldmine. Any country you can think of, has been discussed by the players who have been there and laid it out for the others in what is referred to as "data sheets", which give a full breakdown of the city, in terms of accommodations, cost of living, attitude of people and most importantly of the women and so forth. So all in all, both forums are valuable catering to different needs and different demographics.

I'm an active member on the RooshV. I have met quite a few guys from the RooshV forum around the world in my trips including Roosh, he's a very cool and down to earth guy.

It's not fair to limit game to just picking up girls. It's an entire mentality, or rather a lifestyle. That is of being the best man each and everyone of us can be, to travel as much as we want and to live wherever we want. To get out of the Matrix and live our life on our terms and not follow the same path as everyone else does in the mainstream (go to college+get a job+get married+2.4 kids+big house in the burbs="man up" which translates into total slavery for a man). It's actually a very refreshing and informative community. I owe a lot to it and met some great people, made some good friends along the way and learned a lot.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mguy wrote:The people in roosh are analytical thinkers who are "gaming" hacking love in a systemic way. Roosh is actually a pretty good moderator, and I feel he genuinely cares about the male female dynamic.

Also his writing style is very entertaining, much so than winston's. :D
Yeah but my writing is more intellectual and deep. Plus I treat girls nicer.

I would not agree that he is a good moderator. His forum only allows registration on one day each month. So I wonder how he has gotten so many people to register? That's stupid. Who's going to mark on their calender "Register on Rooshv forum" on this day?

He also bans new people who get into fights with other forum members, regardless of who started the fight or who is right or wrong. He doesn't care about right or wrong. If you are new, and the others don't like you, they are free to attack you. But if you attack back, then you are penalized and banned. That's not fair or reasonable. So how is that good moderation?

I hate it when you guys say things that don't match the facts, but yet you act like it's true.

Clearly, Rooshv is not as fair or rational as I am. I don't kick people out of here for insulting me, nor do I treat people unfairly.
WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok I found out Rooshv's real name. It's Daryush Valizedeh.

When you Google it, you find that there are a number of sites warning about his exploiting of girls in the Baltic States and Europe. There's even a warning on Stormfront. lol. They claim he is Middle Eastern? I didn't know that. I thought he looked Mediterranean.

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=21208

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t856407/

http://seksituristidmingekoju.wordpress ... tallinnas/

http://seksituristidmingekoju.wordpress ... mine-koju/
Stormfront is an White Aryan Supremacy site. They frequently write things about PUA guys. They usually accuss them of being Jewish and polluting their women. With Roosh they can't do that so they want to hate him for being of Turkish decent. Winston they hate you too because you're Chinese and inferior. This stuff is not funny. It's sick!
I know. But they said that he was Middle Eastern. Why? Does his name sound Turkish or Middle Eastern? How did people find out his real name, since he keeps it secret on his site?

I don't think Stormfront ever wrote anything about me. Did they? They probably would not like my collage of Russian girls though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Winston,
You've got it all wrong...yet again if one might add.

Yeah your writings are more intellectual and deeper. Sure, I grant you that. But your style is also a lot more boring as well.
So you treat girls nicer? Good for you. It's not like Roosh treats them like shit. He treats the girls he meets and bangs nicely. He gives them what they crave: a good and fun time with a man that knows how to make them feel like a woman. You on the other hand, you're the poster child for THE perfect BETA...

The registration only once a month (1st of the month) is a new policy that has been put in place in the past few months due to the increasing number of trolls and other guys taking 2 or more user names. And it's been a master move as only people who can add value to the community can register.
He also bans new people who get into fights with other forum members, regardless of who started the fight or who is right or wrong. He doesn't care about right or wrong. If you are new, and the others don't like you, they are free to attack you. But if you attack back, then you are penalized and banned. That's not fair or reasonable. So how is that good moderation?
False on all accounts. He always gives a fair warning to anyone who goes over the boundaries, regardless of whether he's a newbie or a long timer. A few of the long timers and heavy hitters from the forum have been banned as they were causing troubles and starting shit with others.

Please do not under no circumstances compare yourself with Roosh. Do not flatter yourself too much. He is in a league way beyond anything you could ever dream in your wildest fantasies. In every single category you can think of. He goes to meet the prime looking girls in every country he goes, while you go to the hookers. He goes from country to country while you hibernate in your parents' basement in Taiwan or posts up in the bars on Field Avenue, AC. He is a pioneer and an adventurer, while you, are a lazy fob. What the hell happened to you man? You are supposed to be THE flag carrier of your HA movement yet you keep on whining and moaning from your room in some basement in Taiwan. You might as well just close this site if you do not keep on exploring new horizons. Sure, Roosh is not perfect yet he keeps on going and learns from his adventures and misadventures. Unlike you, he doesn't post the same continous whining crap like you have been doing (first about living in AC, no shit Sherlocks!LOL and now living in some shit hole in Taiwan in your parents' basement).

Actually, you should and could learn a lot from him as far as how to really monetize your site and take it to the next level. If you're any smart, you would notice right away one of the main ways that you could do like him to make a shit ton of sales. But you being you, the constant and ever whining, procrastrinator, lazy guy that you are, you're not going to do anything and keep on doing what you excell at: whinning. If you weren't such a big lazy guy, I would have actually gladly given you some pointers and a blueprint, (free of charge!) on how to better monetize your site but again, you being you, it's of no use as you'll just whine and sit on your lazy fat ass and do nothing. Oh well...
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Jacaré wrote:The RooshVF and HA while they both cover a lot about traveling and foreign women, they cater to a different crowd. HA is more for the older guy, who has been married before to an AW or who has been burned before by the courts and is now looking at his options overseas for a long term or marriage partner. The RooshV forum caters more to a younger crowd, from early 20's to early-mid 30's overall. Also, the RVF is not mainly another PUA forum at all. Sure there is a big component on gaming and getting girls but what truly differentiates it from all the other PUA and even from HA is that it has a big section on lifestyle. Which is thinking outside the box to get out of the so called Matrix, to start looking for other options not only in terms of women but also in terms of building a lifestyle and making money online. And of course, the main component or wealth of the RVF is the Travel section. It is a literal goldmine. Any country you can think of, has been discussed by the players who have been there and laid it out for the others in what is referred to as "data sheets", which give a full breakdown of the city, in terms of accommodations, cost of living, attitude of people and most importantly of the women and so forth. So all in all, both forums are valuable catering to different needs and different demographics.

I'm an active member on the RooshV. I have met quite a few guys from the RooshV forum around the world in my trips including Roosh, he's a very cool and down to earth guy.

It's not fair to limit game to just picking up girls. It's an entire mentality, or rather a lifestyle. That is of being the best man each and everyone of us can be, to travel as much as we want and to live wherever we want. To get out of the Matrix and live our life on our terms and not follow the same path as everyone else does in the mainstream (go to college+get a job+get married+2.4 kids+big house in the burbs="man up" which translates into total slavery for a man). It's actually a very refreshing and informative community. I owe a lot to it and met some great people, made some good friends along the way and learned a lot.
I haven't met Roosh yet, but would like too. I did meet Winston on my first trip to the Philippines. I have known Winston for 10 years going back to the "Seeking Volgragrad Women" yahoo chatroom.

Roosh's Forum is very good for information about different countries and cities. I read a lot on there. He's also got some interesting members on there. I have gotten together with some of them too for a meetup back in the USA and hope to do it again.

I think getting outside of the Matrix is the only thing for a guy in the West to do or else he'll have a misrable boring life!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well that's your opinion Jacare. At least I'm not a lying fuckhead like you. Today at the restaurant, I saw tons of ugly guys with cute girls in Taiwan. It isn't about looks. It's about fitting into the culture, belonging to a group, being on their narrow wavelength, etc. You were totally wrong for sure. Everywhere I go, I see that. You just like to take cheap shots at me. f**k you.

Hey, at least I'm not on any black lists and hate lists like Roosh is. Did you see that article in the Huffington Post about him? What did he do to get on so many hate lists?

What does Roosh do that I should emulate? My site is doing great and making decent money now. If you have any suggestions, then give them. Otherwise, shut up. Your personality is a real prick.

You can't compare me with Roosh until you've met us both in person. I am not him. Each person should compare himself only with what they were in the past to measure their own progress and improvement. Not with others.

I mean, I could compare you, Jacare, with Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, which would make you look like a loser compared to them. But what would that accomplish? That would be very unspiritual as well.

At least the guys I attract in my forum are more intellectual and deep than his guys are. Like attracts like. There is more variety of topics here than on his forum. And more tolerance for free speech too.

Roosh complains a lot too.

How am I more boring? I write on a variety of topics. I don't just whine. If you look at my article index, there are articles on spirituality, religion, metaphysics, conspiracies, critical thinking, debunking BS, mind control, etc. I'm a more well rounded person with a variety of interests. How can that be boring? Is variety boring to you? I have praises from Nobel Prize Winners like Brian Josephson, 1973 Nobel Laureate, for instance. See here: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/praises.htm

Steve Hoca and others have said that I'm the most brilliant and philosophical Asian guy he's ever met. You may not be impressed by my truth and writing, but some guys are.

Sure, Roosh may be better than me at some things. But I'm better than him at others. You can't compare apples and oranges.

Oh and he is not fair. He did not give me a warning. He kicked me out of his forum simply because the guys there didn't like my personality and what I wrote. Nothing else. At least I don't do that. Do you see me banning people here just for being annoying, like you?

Most likely, I'm a nicer guy than Roosh is, which is evident by how I treat people in this forum, compared to how he treats his forum members. He is more snobby and crass, while I am more tolerant, reasonable and objective. Without meeting us, you can tell this from our actions.
Last edited by Winston on December 31st, 2012, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Winston,

You need to get out of your parent's basements house. That is seriously not traveling abroad. Get the hell out and put yourself out there!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Stop bashing winston. If it where not for him i would have still been eating blue pills and would not have the experiences that i have have thus far.Roosh is interesting yeah i read his shit for a laughs and giggles from time to time but i prefer HA.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

zboy1 wrote:I like to read Roosh's forum from time-to-time, but I don't like how arrogant some of the people there are and how they put so much emphasis on PUA and whore mongering--which is something I'm not into. It's very useful site nevertheless.

And Winston, you shouldn't react so negatively to criticism every time someone says something negative about you. It happens to everyone, so don't let it bother you so much. And Jacare, I'm surprised at how vulgar your post was! Usually, you're of the better posters on the forum, not this time.
The whore mongering is a problem.That pua wanna be player shit has f***ed up RIO now over there a Brazilian chick wont even talk to an American because she thinks he is just trying to get his dick wet.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!