Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Don't mean to single the guy out but if we all took Odbo's advice we'd all be single, miserable and living in our parents basement.
You mean Winston took Odbo's advice?
Sorry Mr W, the setup was just so perfect...
:lol:
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Maker55 wrote:That's why Winson and All That Is Man is still experiencing the same shit where they're at because they still harbor all of this negativity inside.

Both of them left America and went overseas but are still not happy and it's THEIR FAULT just like it's MY FAULT for my own bad circumstances.
I never "went overseas".

Although I am in a brand new country, I am currently still in North America, thus a western country, hence the primary issue if any. Is this place an improvement from where I was? Yes indeed. I would not leave Mexico to go back to living in midwest American suburbia at my parents' house, while seeing nothing but beastly sheboons in the female department. But who's to say that I'm not happy here? Sure the women mostly act like evasive Ameri¢unts, but unlike the standard, carbon copy male of the modern day world, the meaning of my life and my happiness are not determined on whether or not I have a girlfriend. I'm "experiencing the same sℎit" (as you put it) because I live in a western country and the women are under the same indoctrination that American women are under ("climb the corporate ladder", "compete with men", "only be attracted to money", "avoid men who treat you like a person", "be a lesbian", "men of other races are inferior", etc.). I'm sure there are parts of Mexico that are more traditional and hence I may find open-minded women who enjoy being women, but I happen to live in what I would consider a very modernized, hip, "unMexican" area.
Overall my life has improved remarkably. I have a job and a house now. I have older and wiser friends now who have been through all the BS with women and have taught me much about confidence, focus, and harmony and not giving a sℎit about putting women on a pedestal. You really don't know the first thing about me to call me out on what seems to be a sales pitch for the hoodoo, new age, self-help nonsense catalogue. For shame, blue piller.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Maker55 wrote:That's why Winson and All That Is Man is still experiencing the same shit where they're at because they still harbor all of this negativity inside.

Both of them left America and went overseas but are still not happy and it's THEIR FAULT just like it's MY FAULT for my own bad circumstances.
I never "went overseas".

Although I am in a brand new country, I am currently still in North America, thus a western country, hence the primary issue if any. Is this place an improvement from where I was? Yes indeed. I would not leave Mexico to go back to living in midwest American suburbia at my parents' house, while seeing nothing but beastly sheboons in the female department. But who's to say that I'm not happy here? Sure the women mostly act like evasive Ameri¢unts, but unlike the standard, carbon copy male of the modern day world, the meaning of my life and my happiness are not determined on whether or not I have a girlfriend. I'm "experiencing the same sℎit" (as you put it) because I live in a western country and the women are under the same indoctrination that American women are under ("climb the corporate ladder", "compete with men", "only be attracted to money", "avoid men who treat you like a person", "be a lesbian", "men of other races are inferior", etc.). I'm sure there are parts of Mexico that are more traditional and hence I may find open-minded women who enjoy being women, but I happen to live in what I would consider a very modernized, hip, "unMexican" area.
Overall my life has improved remarkably. I have a job and a house now. I have older and wiser friends now who have been through all the BS with women and have taught me much about confidence, focus, and harmony and not giving a sℎit about putting women on a pedestal. You really don't know the first thing about me to call me out on what seems to be a sales pitch for the hoodoo, new age, self-help nonsense catalogue. For shame, blue piller.
If you're happy, then that's all that matters.

As a black person, I would've never went to go live in Mexico because they can be even far more racist than Americans.

At least white girls will date a black man much quicker than a latina.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Maker55 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I never "went overseas".

As a black person, I would've never went to go live in Mexico because they can be even far more racist than Americans.

Admittedly, all the "racism" is coming from the Latina/Hispanic females - directly or inherently from a mangina (i.e. the Neo Nazi Mexican skinhead who physically assaulted me). But as I've already addressed, this is not a problem for me because I couldn't give a fu¢k about females in general (until they act like women, and here they do not). This region of Mexico may be an awful place for serious relationships (I'm pretty sure I've been eye-fu¢ked by everyone's wife or steady girlfriend in just my 7 weeks here so far - just goes to show how Hispanic women value fidelity...), but there is more for me here than pu$sy-begging some foreign versions of Ameri¢unts. Sorry I couldn't fit into your carbon copy cutout of a typical young American male, but some men actually travel for the lifestyle benefits and not because they are in need of a mommy (see: "girlfriend") at all times. Big shocker to this community, I know.

:roll:

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I never "went overseas".

Admittedly, all the "racism" is coming from the Latina/Hispanic females - directly or inherently from a mangina (i.e. the Neo Nazi Mexican skinhead who physically assaulted me). But as I've already addressed, this is not a problem for me because I couldn't give a fu¢k about females in general (until they act like women, and here they do not). This region of Mexico may be an awful place for serious relationships (I'm pretty sure I've been eye-fu¢ked by everyone's wife or steady girlfriend in just my 7 weeks here so far - just goes to show how Hispanic women value fidelity...), but there is more for me here than pu$sy-begging some foreign versions of Ameri¢unts. Sorry I couldn't fit into your carbon copy cutout of a typical young American male, but some men actually travel for the lifestyle benefits and not because they are in need of a mommy (see: "girlfriend") at all times. Big shocker to this community, I know.

:roll:
That's awful but I'm sure if you go to a different location in Mexico the Mexicanas might be different. Also the Mexicanas could not like American men or any man they assume that's not Mexican. I know Mexican women are traditional and usually stick to thier own men but if you're there long enough I'm sure you will find someone.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Maker55 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I never "went overseas".

I have to agree.Being a black man i would have never picked Mexico.I have seen how they act especially the women.These people have the nerve to think they are better than black people but kiss Spain's and anglo-saxon's asses and these people coudn't give f**k about a mexican. I have a place and a decent job now with my wife and live next to a lot of cool beaches and bars and probably deal with a lot less racism where i am since there are a lot of blacks where i am.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I never "went overseas".

I have to agree.Being a black man i would have never picked Mexico.I have seen how they act especially the women.These people have the nerve to think they are better than black people but kiss Spain's and anglo-saxon's asses and these people coudn't give f**k about a mexican. I have a place and a decent job now with my wife and live next to a lot of cool beaches and bars and probably deal with a lot less racism where i am since there are a lot of blacks where i am.
Even moving to asia would have been a much better choice.

Most if not all latinos have a significant amount of African ancestry and black blood as well.

When they hate on blacks, they're actually hating on themselves with all those African monuments in latin america and even mexico.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Ghost wrote:The Secret has problems. It isn't falsifiable, but if you aren't in the scientific method mode of thought, it also creates a bizarre, and, well, asshole kind of mentality. All those children dying of malnutrition and disease out there in the world? It is their fault. The Jewish people who were butchered in the Holocaust? Yep, their fault. You either accept that and have a convenient explanation for any and all suffering, or you reject it as nonsense.

"The Law of Attraction," just like any other 'think well, visualize, and prosper' notions, always require action. A lot of those people in the video about the Secret? They do lectures, write books, and do camps and seminars. They are prospering and making money...because they have something to sell. Action is the component of thought one should never disregard. (There is luck too, but I don't think there is any cosmic rhyme or reason to it.) I think they are largely charlatans and at the very least they are merely advertisers and sellers masquerading as philosophers and mystics and intellectuals.

If you want to prosper, look at what is within your control and work with it; make it bend to your will and DO what you must to gain success. All the best thoughts and visualizing will never materialize without that. And there are plenty of things beyond one's control - hence there is suffering. Children dying of disease in third world nations are not guilty of not thinking correctly.
The book, "The Science Of Getting Rich" disagrees with you.

ALL things created by man, originates with a THOUGHT....EVERYTHING we do.

ALL WEALTH, regardless of how you achieved it originated with a THOUGHT.

Even with Winston creating his website originated with a THOUGHT.

The very fact I'm able to type this post originated in my THOUGHTS.

The essence of human beings is creativity, that is fueled by our thoughts.

If you only believed in the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND, believing this stuff isn't that far off.

Human beings have a spiritual body or spiritual mind, some people call it a soul, scientists call it the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

Our subconscious minds are connected to the unlimited amount of energy flowing through the universe.

And yes, science has PROVEN that ALL matter is ENERGY and every single thought we think is ENERGY.

Science has proven that in the universe there is an UNLIMITED supply of energy in the universe, that always has been and always will be.

They have machines that can actually measure the energy coming from your THOUGHTS.

Most people just don't want to believe that there is another world that we cannot see.

You can program your subconscious mind to do seemingly anything you want it to and it communicates with the universal energy to bring your thoughts into reality.

Science has proven this many times.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Maker55,
you would do well to do the landmark forum. If you think it is a BIG DEAL to learn that people tend create their world with their thoughts you would be blown away with the idea that one can design ones life and then create the life that one wants. This is what you will learn at Landmark.

The other thing is this. Those of us who are chose have many of the events of our life laid out for us. We must go through certain experiences so that we can do what it is we were chosen to do. As David Icke said "infinite love does not give you what you want, it gives you what you need to be who you need to be".

When I read that it hit my like a sledgehammer. As I reflected on my life it suddenly became clear that the "trials and tribulations" I was subjected to were to cause me to be tough enough to endure through this current period of being persecuted for being the messenger for how men can choose to live in freedom.

When views through that lens I am very grateful for the trials and tribulations that I was put though, for I could not have delivered on my role but for these trials and tribulations.

I really only came to this realisation 2 years ago when I read Davids book of the time.

Some years earlier my eldest son had cancer and did not know if he would life or die. At one time he resigned himself to dying and it was me who provided him with the inspiration to save his own life.

When he came to stay with us to recoup from his experience he said to me "If I had a magic wand and I could waive it and never had had the cancer I would not do it......because I am who I am now because I had the cancer."

I did not really understand him and I questioned him on this point.

But after disowning my former children and living through being suicidal I know what he meant. I would not change one thing that happened to me these last five years. I was meant to be attacked by my family. It had to happen in order for me to be strong enough to do what I was chosen to do.

If you think I am bullshitting then consider this.

In Landmark there is an exercise we did. It was an exercise where you imagine the most horrible possible experience of your life and then you imagine it as real as it can be and see what you do in your imagination.

For me what I made up was that everyone in the world turned into vampires and they were chasing me trying to turn me into a vampire. I was protecting my wife and children from the other vampires....and it ended with me defending my family in a cave fighting off the other vampires with my family behind me.....

the other vampires withdrew and I thought that I had successfully fought them off...but when I turned around I saw my wife and children had also become vampires and I was the last man in the world who was not a vampire.....and so I killed myself so as to not become a vampire.

That was the worst thing I could think of to imagine....my beloved wife and children becoming vampires and there being no more point in living. Every time I did that exercise, and I did it 4 or 5 times, I killed myself in my imagination. I could not live without my wife and children. I loved them so much.

So now contrast this when ACTUALLY being attacked by my wife and children and going through the process of disowning them and becoming suicidal. And link that to the fact that just two weeks before I started this process my fav#1 was brought into my life.

None of this stuff is "co-incidence".

So...though we do have a large influence in how we construct our lives, those of us who know what is really going on also know that we are best advised not to try and avoid that which will take us down the path that we are meant to go down to fulfill on the job we are here to do.

And if you do not know that you are here to do some form of job or other? Then you might want to ask your creator why he created you.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Ghost wrote:And those thoughts have to lead to actions, without which which there are no accomplishments. Thought alone can't do it.

You're just throwing around terms like "energy" without defining them or explaining anything about them. It may be true, but that doesn't mean that humans can control the universe and bring it under the power of our whims. No human can do what is humanly impossible. A man can't jump off the earth and expect to land on Mars. But a spacecraft could be built to get him there.

That said, particular thought can lead to particular action. But thinking alone can't do it, and the human beings are not omnipotent and thus far have no ability to bend the universe to our will by manipulating "energy."

And if matter is energy, then flip the words for a moment. Energy is matter. Then it sounds less mystical and more mundane. Of course we can manipulate matter, such as thinking we want to build things and then building them. This is nothing exceptional, mystical, or cosmic, really.

If there is any truth to the "secret," it is the woefully underwhelming idea that humans can think about things and then do what they are thinking about. Cause and effect, except with a human tinge. I have read a similar definition of magic or "magick" given by wiccans and such.
"The Secret" was actually inspired from the book "The Science Of Getting Rich". I suggest anyone in this website to read this book.

All wealth originates in the mind that leads to INSPIRED ACTION which in turn leads you to your desires.

"Thinking alone can't do it". Of course thinking alone can't do it!

Your subconscious inspires you to take "INSPIRED ACTION". Of course thinking alone won't give you your desires!

When the door is opened up for you, you will have to take proper action to your desires but thinking about it will enable you to get to this point.

You'll notice that certain coincidences start happening to you that you can't explain that allows you to take action towards your goal.

I had the same experience recently when I finished my first film screenplay, an inner voice within my subconscious inspired me to take action towards this.

Do you believe in a higher power at all? Do you believe that we have a subconscious and a soul? If not, then it's pointless even conversating with you.

If there's nothing exceptional about thinking about something then why can't animals do it?

Energy can't be created nor destroy, always has and always will be here and we're connected with this energy.

The very fact that we can think of something and then build it shows that we're connected to the UNLIMITED ENERGY floating around the universe.

Even Einstein and quantum physics have proven this. Scientists have proven that energy in the universe is "cosmic".

Human beings are created with the same stuff that floats around in infinite mass, which is energy.

We manipulate energy all the time, we can burn paper, combine different metals, we manipulate energy all the time.

The universe itself is a living entity.

No doubt that Luciferians understand this but it's not satanic in theory.

It's not as "simple" as just thinking something and then it magically manifests itself.

You think it and then your subconscious, which is what connects us with the energy of the universe, opens up door in which you take "INSPIRED ACTION" towards what you want.

But the universe decides when you should have it or if you shouldn't have it.

I've heard too many of you deny that there is a higher consciousness.

If energy is in fact god, then we're all connected to a being who is the universe, a living entity.
Last edited by Maker55 on December 31st, 2012, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Maker55,
you would do well to do the landmark forum. If you think it is a BIG DEAL to learn that people tend create their world with their thoughts you would be blown away with the idea that one can design ones life and then create the life that one wants. This is what you will learn at Landmark.

The other thing is this. Those of us who are chose have many of the events of our life laid out for us. We must go through certain experiences so that we can do what it is we were chosen to do. As David Icke said "infinite love does not give you what you want, it gives you what you need to be who you need to be".

When I read that it hit my like a sledgehammer. As I reflected on my life it suddenly became clear that the "trials and tribulations" I was subjected to were to cause me to be tough enough to endure through this current period of being persecuted for being the messenger for how men can choose to live in freedom.

When views through that lens I am very grateful for the trials and tribulations that I was put though, for I could not have delivered on my role but for these trials and tribulations.

I really only came to this realisation 2 years ago when I read Davids book of the time.

Some years earlier my eldest son had cancer and did not know if he would life or die. At one time he resigned himself to dying and it was me who provided him with the inspiration to save his own life.

When he came to stay with us to recoup from his experience he said to me "If I had a magic wand and I could waive it and never had had the cancer I would not do it......because I am who I am now because I had the cancer."

I did not really understand him and I questioned him on this point.

But after disowning my former children and living through being suicidal I know what he meant. I would not change one thing that happened to me these last five years. I was meant to be attacked by my family. It had to happen in order for me to be strong enough to do what I was chosen to do.

If you think I am bullshitting then consider this.

In Landmark there is an exercise we did. It was an exercise where you imagine the most horrible possible experience of your life and then you imagine it as real as it can be and see what you do in your imagination.

For me what I made up was that everyone in the world turned into vampires and they were chasing me trying to turn me into a vampire. I was protecting my wife and children from the other vampires....and it ended with me defending my family in a cave fighting off the other vampires with my family behind me.....

the other vampires withdrew and I thought that I had successfully fought them off...but when I turned around I saw my wife and children had also become vampires and I was the last man in the world who was not a vampire.....and so I killed myself so as to not become a vampire.

That was the worst thing I could think of to imagine....my beloved wife and children becoming vampires and there being no more point in living. Every time I did that exercise, and I did it 4 or 5 times, I killed myself in my imagination. I could not live without my wife and children. I loved them so much.

So now contrast this when ACTUALLY being attacked by my wife and children and going through the process of disowning them and becoming suicidal. And link that to the fact that just two weeks before I started this process my fav#1 was brought into my life.

None of this stuff is "co-incidence".

So...though we do have a large influence in how we construct our lives, those of us who know what is really going on also know that we are best advised not to try and avoid that which will take us down the path that we are meant to go down to fulfill on the job we are here to do.

And if you do not know that you are here to do some form of job or other? Then you might want to ask your creator why he created you.
I in fact do believe that there is an infinite higher power in the universe.

I'm not religious but I do believe in the concept of "god".

I do believe that many things in our life are predetermined for us to grow but we are still given the chance to do things outside of the map that was laid down for us.

Suffering does cleanse and purify the soul but we do to a large extent create our environments with what human beings were blessed with, our creative subconscious minds.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I never "went overseas".

Even moving to asia would have been a much better choice.

Most if not all latinos have a significant amount of African ancestry and black blood as well.

When they hate on blacks, they're actually hating on themselves with all those African monuments in latin america and even mexico.
Yeah either that or a move to a more black freindly country in Latin America. I can't knock the dude at least he did get off his ass. Hell there are a lot of latinos that are Black like you and I. My wife would be assumed to be an African Amerian if she is was in the states but she is not. He probably should have looked into other countries in Latin America. There are other places like Guyana and Belize gets slept on, they speak English and i hear they where fun places especially Belize. Guyana got a lot of fine African and Indian women. Uruguay is highly slept on and being Black there might be an advantage due to it primarly being European but i can't say for sure. My experience with Mexican women has never went well for me never and i speak fluent Spanish.Even Mexican women that don't have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of think they are above a Black man so why bother.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:I have to agree.Being a black man i would have never picked Mexico.I have seen how they act especially the women.These people have the nerve to think they are better than black people but kiss Spain's and anglo-saxon's asses and these people coudn't give f**k about a mexican. I have a place and a decent job now with my wife and live next to a lot of cool beaches and bars and probably deal with a lot less racism where i am since there are a lot of blacks where i am.
skateboardstephen wrote:Yeah either that or a move to a more black freindly country in Latin America. I can't knock the dude at least he did get off his a**. Hell there are a lot of latinos that are Black like you and I. My wife would be assumed to be an African Amerian if she is was in the states but she is not. He probably should have looked into other countries in Latin America. There are other places like Guyana and Belize gets slept on, they speak English and i hear they where fun places especially Belize. Guyana got a lot of fine African and Indian women. Uruguay is highly slept on and being Black there might be an advantage due to it primarly being European but i can't say for sure. My experience with Mexican women has never went well for me never and i speak fluent Spanish.Even Mexican women that don't have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of think they are above a Black man so why bother.
I chose Mexico because it was affordable and a country I have wanted to visit for years. Sure southeast Asia and eastern Europe would have been better choices for me, but way out of my financial bracket (not to mention, I spent the previous several months learning Spanish, not Tagalog or Russian). Keep in mind, back in the States, I was unemployed, living in the midwestern suburbs of Chicagoland, living with mommy and daddy, and only being bombarded by sheboons in the female department. How you propose to convince me that living in Mexico, with a job and a house, and zero black females, is a step down from where I came from is a mystery to us all. Another thing, unlike you, I didn't take on a traveler lifestyle just to "go where the black folks are". That is a pitifully "American" way of living your life, and that kind of behavior could only be expected from a black man who was raised by a single black mother. Why the hell would you lower yourself like that??

Now that we've expressed how bad/racist the general Latin/Hispanic female is, why have you moved to Brazil? And to add insult to injury, you're marrying a woman who you just admitted is mistaken for a black American female...

Thank you for showing me that the modern black community is still stuck on stupid. Have fun moving 100,000 miles out of the U.S. just to be around black folks and bitch about racism. Because there were no black folks or any bitching of racism in Pennsylvania at all. :roll:

This is not meant to insult you, skateboardstephen, I just know that you are better than the options you are giving yourself.