Lone Yakuza is Pathetic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

o.O hey I'm Asian and I liked natural redheads. Does that make me self-hating? LoL.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

L.Y. is right on most counts however, he is too caught up in the problem rather than working on a solution. A day posting about Chinese American persecutions to educate all the people here is arguably good but it is a day in which you could be working on building a business online and learning Estonian. Instead you rant about some miserable red necks whose years are numbered anyway. And the Anglos's domination of the world is coming to an end, They are a dying breed. The future is in Asia. You re luckier than you think. Are you getting a certificate in Japanese translation? Chinese?

You might have been an Anglo Redneck in your past life whipping Chinese laborers. Now you are born what you are. But you can be a bridge between East and West and make big money and meet many girls in the process too. Instead, you are posting more and more historical facts about how screwed up things are here. Agreed. But so what? What is your plan?

The US military pays 90K a year to translators. And with effort you can make the same online. I knew a Japanese lady who was a Russian-Japanese translator and she was making 10K a month.

At his age I realized that no one truly gave a shit about my problems and that I had to deal with them. Those problems which cannot be solved or changed need to be gotten away from or gotten around. I also learned that with age some of them get worse and not better and some will follow you throughout your life and there is nothing you can do about them but control them and reduce their effect, not eliminate it.

I also learned about the fact that money is almost magical in helping you solve most problems as it gives you freedom of movement and also elevates you to a different group of people.

Another thing LY is erring in is being too American in his view of the world and not yet knowing how other countries operate. Like he is constantly using the term Caucasian Russian. No one will understand him there if he explains what it means. Also, he is not yet aware of more alternatives because his geographic knowledge is limited.

For example, the Baltics are great for an Asian guy and if he likes white people, they are much whiter than any white Americans can be. AA guys who went there scored some great blonds. And those are EU countries and you don't need visas to go there. But Russia is a visa nightmare. And people in Russia do not speak English for the most part. Many Russians also do not like America. And you are an American.

Another thing, LY- you speak Mandarin? Can you translate from or into it? How about Japanese? With a good resume, you can get online translating jobs and make some good money- at least $100 a day. I've been doing Spanish and Russian translations and sometimes I can make $140-150 a day. This frees you from visa and work permit nightmares.
Last edited by ladislav on December 31st, 2012, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

*breaks out the popcorn*
Somebody pass the salt?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Cannot believe the irony of the arab posting this shit about lone yakuza. Funny as hell man! Welcome back.

Me's gonna side with Lad here, LY's rants has merit though he can be too repetitive imho. Maybe cuz most do not understand him and thus he feels he need to repeat and repeat it.

LY is not pathetic, he is a frustrated young man and is whining same as most middleaged men here are doing. He's unwavering and still had stamina compared to the 'aging guys' here who can't out rant him jajajaja.

There is truth in his words and imo, he has great taste in women (cuz he likes same look as my women folk, too bad my sisters are too old for him).

LY bro, taper down on the posts about how asian males have it in US. Write more about your experiences there in Japan and make these guys here drool with those photos of girls you dig.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Billy wrote:hi arab your just jelous because yakuza is fit and kick your a** anytime you desertman. nobody needs your advise. everbody talked already about 100 times about what you are saying.

spare as your cheap shots.
This rivalry has been going on for quite a while. :wink:

See 0:00 vs. 1:20.

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I agree that Lone Yakuza is pathetic. He is *almost* as bad as Winston. But what irritates me even more is his racism, while complaining about racism at the same time. That smacks of hypocrisy.

There are 1 million people of Korean descent and 1 million people of Japanese descent in America. There are also many Latina, Middle Eastern and some E. Euro girls in America as well. If LY is not in a major cosmopolitan city (major city on the coast), I can *perhaps* see the justification for his complaints. If not, please move yourself to a place like California or the East Coast, where the amount of discrimination will be much less. LY seems pretty ignorant to me, it seems like he doesn't know much about foreign countries from actual experience.

I will agree that the Asian women in Asia are much more attractive, and in particular many attractive Mainland women simplydon't exist here in America, where most Chinese have their origins in Guangdong or Fujian province, or even slightly mixed like some Taiwanese. If one is persistent, one (especially an Asian-American) can also date a first gen or 1.5 gen Asian right here in the United States. No need to go abroad. There are some attractive 1st gen Korean and Japanese girls that reside in he US as well.

As for Arab, his statements sound quite racist. I don't necessarily find Arabs to be that much better, except perhaps the Lebanese/Jordanians/Syrians (remember Turks and Persians are NOT Arab)
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You're right I should stop wasting time here posting stuff about Asian males yadda yada.

I speak ok Mandarin and am fairly fluent speaking wise, but have extremely crappy maybe 3rd grade level reading/recognition of the han zi/writing, but once I can read it, I have a decent level of comprehension. I can watch most of their tv shows and understand 70-80% of what is being said, but when it comes to older/more complex language such as that one tv show San Guo aka Three Kingdoms 2010 version or as they say in Japan, Sangokushi, I have more trouble understanding some of the more complex/archaic terms. Also, news and business or science programs in Chinese are way over my head.

My Japanese is pretty much non-existent. I had to rely a lot on my relatives here to speak to the locals or I had to ask them how to say this or that in Japanese when the topics became complex, but at least some of the Japanese here speak ok English. I just preferred trying to speak Japanese to them. I have the natural ability to speak/pronounce Japanese because I used to speak it, so I can sound pretty much like a native Japanese when I speak it.

So what I need to do is focus on improving my skills in these languages and then finish up university
We all have our problems here and they are sometimes ethnic, sometimes health, sometimes legal , etc. Guess what? No one gives a shit. So harsh is the world. And also, I dont think girls- even Asian ones like a militant negative hater. It is just the energy thing. I personally have the right to hate most races on earth. I just cant be bothered, though.

Here is a man's response to a problem- you either :

1) Solve it
2) Live with it

or shuddup about it.

I have had horrible shit happen to me and my family in the past. I can start posting my own Mein Kempf. Guess what? Few people care. They have their own shit to worry about.

Me thinks you need to use your background to your advantage.

You can now help brige East and West through translations.

Question: can you translate a Japanese or Chinese text into English? Just one way translations can already be enough. Do you know how to use CAT tools? Trados. Wordfast. etc.? Usually machines translate and then you edit and rewrite and compare.reconcile with the original and correct it. If you still cant do it, that is what you need to study.

You start out 2c per word then go to 5c per word and all the way to 7-8c per word ( 20-30 dollars per page) not bad huh? That should be your goal.

Get a BA in those languages or something similar. Simultaneously, look for assignments online. It is OK to do just monodirectonal translations. There is plenty of work,.

Email me for additional addresses.
Last edited by ladislav on January 1st, 2013, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In some of my classes at my old university, though, they said that there are already many Chinese to English or Japanese to English translators you compete with and advised us that getting a job at some international company is better than trying to freelance. I'll PM you my other questions
I know an agency that can blast you resume to 16000 translation agencies many in Asia and Europe. If you persist, you will drum up some good work. International company is also good.

I did get a lot of negative advice in college from know it alls. Too many teachers in CA- I got a job at UCLA, Saudi requires baptismal certificates- it does not. Then someone told me that Russian technical translation was useless- I proved them wrong, and I was also told my Spanish was too bad. I even did subtitles and my bosses loved them. I enjoy doing things naysayers say I cant do.
Last edited by ladislav on January 1st, 2013, 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ladislav wrote:I have had horrible shit happen to me and my family in the past. I can start posting my own Mein Kempf. Guess what? Few people care. They have their own shit to worry about.
Or you can write a memoir. That's how you get people to care. Lot of variables though. You have to connect with an audience. Or even fictionalize it and make use of different mediums. Twist and distort the surface while keeping the emotional core intact. Express through painting. You're a pianist Yakuza; that's composition material. Ad infinitum.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:I agree that Lone Yakuza is pathetic. He is *almost* as bad as Winston. But what irritates me even more is his racism, while complaining about racism at the same time. That smacks of hypocrisy.

There are 1 million people of Korean descent and 1 million people of Japanese descent in America. There are also many Latina, Middle Eastern and some E. Euro girls in America as well. If LY is not in a major cosmopolitan city (major city on the coast), I can *perhaps* see the justification for his complaints. If not, please move yourself to a place like California or the East Coast, where the amount of discrimination will be much less. LY seems pretty ignorant to me, it seems like he doesn't know much about foreign countries from actual experience.

I will agree that the Asian women in Asia are much more attractive, and in particular many attractive Mainland women simplydon't exist here in America, where most Chinese have their origins in Guangdong or Fujian province, or even slightly mixed like some Taiwanese. If one is persistent, one (especially an Asian-American) can also date a first gen or 1.5 gen Asian right here in the United States. No need to go abroad. There are some attractive 1st gen Korean and Japanese girls that reside in he US as well.

As for Arab, his statements sound quite racist. I don't necessarily find Arabs to be that much better, except perhaps the Lebanese/Jordanians/Syrians (remember Turks and Persians are NOT Arab)
Almost as pathetic as winston lmao. PHaggot, you don't even know me. Do you even lift, phaggot? Have you dedicated yourself to two or more useful pursuits and become extremely proficient at them? For me that would be music and martial arts, not the bullshit kind, but full contact knockdown and no protective gear.

Gone to a top 10 US university because of hard work and talent? No? Then shut the f**k up.

Unlike winston I do get hit on by women. The problem is that there are no attractive NE Asian women here that look like me / are my phenotype. And there are no attractive E Europeans or Eurasian girls here either. All of them are the SE Asian or southern Chinese kind that I find completely unattractive or they are the unattractive mongol/korean kind with the extremely wide/chubby face. And the white girls or part latina or whatever they are, who hit on me, almost always just want one night stands and are known whores with lots of STDs.

No, phaggot. I just don't want to get STDs and I have standards and I don't whoremonger nor do I do one night stands. I have standards as in unless the girl is between 6.5 asnd 7.5 on the 10 scale, because I myself am between 6.5 and 7.5 and I would be an 8-9 if you add in all my talents and earning potential, I'm not even going to consider her. And she has to be the kind to take relationships seriously.

But in the US, only the very average girls or girls not my type at all or whores are interested.

That's why I'm on happier abroad.

And since it's break and I don't have much else to do besides training and martial arts and reading, I can rant and post/compile thoughts about anti-Imperialism and the shit Asian males face if I want to.

Also I've lived in most parts of the US, so no I am not ignorant. I know that California would be much better but still too many whorish females.
Why are you so race specific and so particular about things? What is wrong with different races of women? You won't date an attractive white/latina/middle eatsern/ asian girl? You are a young kid. Things turn for men around age 30. If you are under age 25, you bones are still in the growing process.

Women don't care that you went to a top school or have martial arts training. Women want a guy who is interesting or charming and who makes good money.

And why do you not want one night stands? Are YOU the phaggot? If the girl is attractive and she wants you and she isn't *annoying* or has a grating personality, then go for it. It's a learning experience.

The field of women you are looking for is too narrow, unless you live in say NYC or California. Why are you restricting 90-95+% of the population?

Japanese are concentrated in CA, HI and maybe WA state. Koreans are heavily in LA, NYC, DC, Chicago, and ATL. Eastern Europeans can kind of be all over, but seem to be concentrated on the East Coast. Eurasian girls are not very common and are greatest in number in HI and CA. So basically if you live in Utah or Florida it's going to be difficult.

Look i understand some of the perspective of where you are coming from. I kind of used to be the same way when i was younger. But your statements and ways of thinking are NOT productive.
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

Last edited by luoldeng9 on July 13th, 2013, 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.