Where to find hot olive complexion women like this?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Where to find hot olive complexion women like this?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. Where do you find hot olive skin complexion women like this one on my dating site? They turn me on for some reason. I discovered this in Russia. When I went to the Philippines, I thought it would be perfect for that, as seen in photos. But most girls there are too dark, pudgy and ghetto looking. It's very hard to find a hot one like the one below. The one below is from Kazakhstan it seems. Is that the place for hot olive complexion women? How about Italy, Greece or Latin America?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/324098

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another example of a hot woman with olive complexion.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Plenty in Colombia, Venezuela and the eastern cities of Brazil especially when you get a bit of the Italian blood mix going on.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I'm seeing some Asian blood there. So perhaps some of the mixed Japanese in Sao Paulo. Falcon says Peru has a fair amount of Asian blood but I've never been so ask him about it. In Colombia, Venezuela, and Domican Republic, you can a good number of hot olive skinned girls but not with the asian look thrown in.

Sounds like the Kazaks and certain other parts of Central Asia will have the highest percentage of girls who meet that speck.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

pete98146 wrote:Plenty in Colombia, Venezuela and the eastern cities of Brazil especially when you get a bit of the Italian blood mix going on.
Now i want to perform auto-fellatio; those women
Are hot-to-death. #havingA_USofGay_a_k_a_SexPrisonCrisis
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lone_yakuza wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Plenty in Colombia, Venezuela and the eastern cities of Brazil especially when you get a bit of the Italian blood mix going on.
Now i want to perform auto-fellatio; those women
Are hot-to-death. #havingA_USofGay_a_k_a_SexPrisonCrisis
WHo t he f**k is flexible enough to perform autofellatio and wtf that's kinda gross
Hook. LInE. SinkHIM. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!