Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Maker55 wrote:What I was talking about isn't really "New Age".

All you have to do is understand quantum physics.
I've been trying to understand how quantum mechanics is supposed to support the create-your-own-reality hypothesis for 25 years, and have read several books toward that end, but I don't really have a handle on it. How is it supposed to work mechnically: life is a wave of infinite potentiality, and you particularize the reality you want by focusing your attention on that reality?

I'm not saying The Secret is wrong -- my own experiences pretty much validate it. But bear in mind that the supposed sages this Australian woman dug up are mostly American hucksters. Dr. Joe Vitale, for instance, is a doctor of metaphysics, said doctorate acquired from some diploma mill probably not requiring attendance, rather than an accredited university. Again, that doesn't mean he's wrong, but I assure you his primary expertise is in how to shake people loose of their money. This is a proud tradition in the US, going back 150 years when this body of knowledge was called New Thought metaphysics, which was marketed with great success mostly to older women. Read The Positive Thinkers for an academic discussion of the movement.

And just bear in mind that The Secret is an American point of view, and doesn't arise in societies where people are supported in meeting basic human needs by the cultures they live in. It is part and parcel of American individualism, and the idea that we can solve all of our problems individually, so there is no need of political, collective solutions. It is part of what keeps the US de-politicized and unable to address its considerable social problems.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I have to agree.Being a black man i would have never picked Mexico.I have seen how they act especially the women.These people have the nerve to think they are better than black people but kiss Spain's and anglo-saxon's asses and these people coudn't give f**k about a mexican. I have a place and a decent job now with my wife and live next to a lot of cool beaches and bars and probably deal with a lot less racism where i am since there are a lot of blacks where i am.
skateboardstephen wrote:Yeah either that or a move to a more black freindly country in Latin America. I can't knock the dude at least he did get off his a**. Hell there are a lot of latinos that are Black like you and I. My wife would be assumed to be an African Amerian if she is was in the states but she is not. He probably should have looked into other countries in Latin America. There are other places like Guyana and Belize gets slept on, they speak English and i hear they where fun places especially Belize. Guyana got a lot of fine African and Indian women. Uruguay is highly slept on and being Black there might be an advantage due to it primarly being European but i can't say for sure. My experience with Mexican women has never went well for me never and i speak fluent Spanish.Even Mexican women that don't have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of think they are above a Black man so why bother.
I chose Mexico because it was affordable and a country I have wanted to visit for years. Sure southeast Asia and eastern Europe would have been better choices for me, but way out of my financial bracket (not to mention, I spent the previous several months learning Spanish, not Tagalog or Russian). Keep in mind, back in the States, I was unemployed, living in the midwestern suburbs of Chicagoland, living with mommy and daddy, and only being bombarded by sheboons in the female department. How you propose to convince me that living in Mexico, with a job and a house, and zero black females, is a step down from where I came from is a mystery to us all. Another thing, unlike you, I didn't take on a traveler lifestyle just to "go where the black folks are". That is a pitifully "American" way of living your life, and that kind of behavior could only be expected from a black man who was raised by a single black mother. Why the hell would you lower yourself like that??

Now that we've expressed how bad/racist the general Latin/Hispanic female is, why have you moved to Brazil? And to add insult to injury, you're marrying a woman who you just admitted is mistaken for a black American female...

Thank you for showing me that the modern black community is still stuck on stupid. Have fun moving 100,000 miles out of the U.S. just to be around black folks and bitch about racism. Because there were no black folks or any bitching of racism in Pennsylvania at all. :roll:

This is not meant to insult you, skateboardstephen, I just know that you are better than the options you are giving yourself.
How is wanting to esperience Afro-Latino culutre and step down and dumb.Sorry to hear that you think that low of being Black. First off Brazilians are not Hispanic get that straight.Brazil is a Portuguese speaking contry making them not Hispanic. Second i I mentioned Uruguay for you as something to look into where there are hardly any blacks since you can't stand to be around people who look like you. I am not bitching i was offering alternatives. Where i am is mixed and there are just as many mullattos and whites as well as Asians.

I just prefere to be with a Black female sorry i am not on the self hateing band wagon any thing white is right thing you all are on. What i was trying to point out is that there are Latinos that are Black or white or Asian with no mixture (least visable) not every one in Latin America is mixed i was just pointing that out. I find Afro-Brazilians very freindly and fun to be around and they embrace me as their people because they understand the Black man's plight. And keep my mother out of your mouth before i come to mexico and slap the shit out of you. And learn to f***ing read everthing before responding. You don't know me. And sorry i will never ever ever think i am above Black people ever. And what does Pennsylvania have to do with anything i am not there. And racism is every where man.

For some reason you don't like nothing i ever say to you so f**k it forget it man. I tried to break bread with your dumb ass. You can't hate on a whole race of women and then bitch about women seeing you as inferior because you are a Black man. Black women in Latin America don't even have the same attitude or culture as Black American women do but this is not really the problem the problem is you don't like Black females no matter where they are from because you are a self hating punk. Hey if you want some white ass more power to ya but don't use Black American womens attitudes as an excuse because if they didn't have the attitude and what not you wouldn't want them anyway so why are you even bitching about them? What i meant DUMB ass is that i am mistaken for a Brazilian until i tell them i am not Brazilian and the opossite would occur if why wife where in the States no one would look at her as say oh she from Brazil.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@skateboardstephen

A black man is not a self hater just because he doesn't want anything to do with Black women. With all due respect, calling him or any black man a self hater because he doesn't want anything to do with black women is something only a black woman or simp ass mangina would say, and I know that you're anything but a simp or mangina.

All That Is Man would only be a possible self hater if he were talking about black men.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@skateboardstephen

A black man is not a self hater just because he doesn't want anything to do with Black women. With all due respect, calling him or any black man a self hater because he doesn't want anything to do with black women is something only a black woman or simp a** mangina would say, and I know that you're anything but a simp or mangina.

All That Is Man would only be a possible self hater if he were talking about black men.
Skateboard is saying if you don't want anything to do with your own race no matter the culture, no matter if they don't fit the negative stereotype then they are a self hater and he is right.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@skateboardstephen

No. All it takes is for a Black person to talk,think,feel lowly of and/or feel another is inferior because that person is Black no matter the gender. That makes someone a self hater. He uses white supremacist slurs like sheboons because it puts him in the position of the "master" talking down to the "inferior" yet he fails to see it makes him look like a modern day coon, you know..a jigaboo in black face performing.He feels he is getting brownie points from the white man to down people who look like him. It is not the Black people who fit the negative sterotypes he dislikes. He dislikes millions because they are Black. He disrespects skateboards wife saying it is sad she is mistaken for a Black American as if he is not Black American himself. If he could jump out of his black skin he would do it in a heartbeat. Anyone who denies the fact that all that is man has inner issues with being Black is in serious denial.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I personally do not know whether he has issues with that or not, nor do I care. Most of the stuff he says is true, mainly about how most black women act. Most of them do behave like animals, and this is coming from a black man who is generally proud to be such. I say "generally" because the way most black people act ghetto, sometimes makes me ashamed to be black! People (and I use that term loosely) like that make normal black people like me look bad. Anyone who doesn't speak out against their ghetto behaviour is part of the problem. That is apparently all you're doing is co-signing the negative ghetto behaviour of both black men and women. I could be wrong about you cosigning the behaviour, but I will call it as I see it.

Yes, I hate and am embarrassed by the (non) culture that ghetto blacks have because it makes me look bad by default. No, that does not make me a self hater. Yes, I have said that I would never touch a Black (American) woman with a 20 foot pole. No that does not make me a self hater. Leave it to a black woman to say something like that. That is nothing more than a shaming tactic. You and skateboardstephen are simply trying To shame All That Is Man for his preferences and his reasons for his preferences. ILBAW, such tactics are expected from your ilk, but I know that skateboardstephen is not a simp nor mangina, so skateboardstephen, please cease and desist with your shaming tactics.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@All That Is Man

If you truly did disrespect skateboardstephen's wife, then you are in the wrong in that area.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@skateboardstephen

I don't know what happened between you two, but if he actually dissed your wife, then you were justified in what you said to him regarding that issue of your spouse.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Skateboardstephen and I are not attempting to shame all that is man. He is doing a five star job himself. We hate ghetto mentality as much as the next person..the difference is nothing and no one can make us ashamed of being Black. I speak out about the self hate,ignorance,stupidity,inferiority complex,and violence Black Americans male and female are filled with. But that's the thing I mention both genders because I am not too proud to mention fault in my own gender. It is disgusting. Yet many Black men will swim in fire before they admit many Black American men's actions are equal to the ghetto Black Ameri women they bash. Both genders are in that ghetto mentality yet Black men only mention Black women because they don't want to bring negative attention to Black males as if people will believe it is only Black ameri women with that ghetto mentality. If you really cared about uplifting Black people you guys would not point fingers at which gender of Black is doing what. Instead you would confront and mention all ignorance and stupidity of Black people not only when the Black is female. If by the actions of American Black women makes them inferior then make sure you put Black American men in the same boat because Black American men are just as violent,ghetto,have bad attitudes,thugs, inferiority complex just as much as Black American women. Black American people period need a new mentality male and female.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on January 1st, 2013, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

By the way, ILBAW, by your own (non) logic, you yourself are a self hater. Remember what you said, Miss I-Don't-Like-American-Men? American men are only good enough for you to befriend, but not good enough to date? You probably dislike American men for the same reason ATIM dislikes Black (American) women. So he's a self hater because he doesn't like black women, but it's perfectly okay for you to dislike American men for dating, most likely for similar reasons that ATIM dislikes Black women? You're full of it.

P.S. I don't really care if you like American men or not. I am just pointing out your hypocrisy and the glaring flaws in your (non) logic, that's all.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Hypocrisy? Not the slightest and let me inform you why. I didn't say I don't like American men. I said I prefer foreign men (and foreign men still includes Black men). He does not want anything to do with Black women no matter the Nationality because she is Black which he is. I have no problem befriending American men. I don't walk around with a chip on my shoulder belittling American men and downing American men without mentioning flaws in American women. I always mention both. I also said it is unrealistic to say there are no good American men. That is not self hate because there is no hate or animosity in me for American men and I don't talk down American men. You guys however, rule out a whole group of women as human and disassociate with them and have an superiority complex regarding Ameri Black women with comments "I wouldn't touch a Black Ameri woman with a 20ft pole" and many racial slurs when you are the same race as the race you are being racist too. So no Hero there is no hypocrisy with me. You dating other races is not the issue. You guys' disrespect ,racism of women who look like you, and failure of mentioning the ghetto ways of the American Black male is the issue.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

There's nothing wrong with not liking American men. America corrupts. I am corrupted by it. I want to undo the brainwashing and leave and raise a family where my kids won't be corrupted by it. Blaming Feminism is only seeing one side of the problem.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:There's nothing wrong with not liking American men. America corrupts. I am corrupted by it. I want to undo the brainwashing and leave and raise a family where my kids won't be corrupted by it. Blaming Feminism is only seeing one side of the problem.
Very true.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:There's nothing wrong with not liking American men. America corrupts. I am corrupted by it. I want to undo the brainwashing and leave and raise a family where my kids won't be corrupted by it. Blaming Feminism is only seeing one side of the problem.
Very true.
Love the new avatar by the way. My dad would be fainting. He told me today my mom got mad at him for liking black women, lol.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Very true.
Love the new avatar by the way. My dad would be fainting. He told me today my mom got mad at him for liking black women, lol.
Haha oh really? Thanks. Your dad has very great taste lol. Tell your mom we are all sisters. There's no need to get angry haha.