Happy New Year!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Happy New Year!

Post by jamesbond »

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year in 2013. :D

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

I was thinking more about life and travel, but success with women is great of course :) .

Happy new year everyone! Plans for 2013:
-I'm a member of a local self-advocates group for people with various challenges, and we got a $2500 grant from the provincial self-advocacy foundation to do activism work, to reach out to the media, the general public and high schools about diversity and issues people with disabilities have, and to share our stories :) . It'll be culminating in a conference that we'll have in May. I get to share my story with people, and that I've done the impossible (survived physical torture, checked in for two international flights without a passport, survived 8 years of homelessness in Canada and much more) and that people can achieve their dreams, you have to raise your standards, have big powerful beliefs in yourself and have an effective strategy and you can succeed (plus talk about much more). I've been labelled with several mental illnesses but as far as I'm concerned, they're just labels that don't apply, I am just like everyone else, with abilities, gifts and challenges. I also get to talk about my experience with the provincial mental health system (9 years), a horrible broken system with many gaping holes that needs to change.
-Working on my international business and investing in gold and silver + paying off debts and getting my passport back. I've developed a business strategy to make money, I will test it out to see if it works, but either way by September of 2013 I'll have the debt to the feds payed off and have my passport back + welfare debt partially paid off, and worst case scenario, be in Geneve Suisse for December 10th (International Human Rights Day), protesting in front of the European UN headquarters, and my 27th birthday, not June as originally planned. I could be in Geneve sooner, it depends on when I get the debts paid off, get my passport back and purchase the tickets, could be August, could be December.
-Traveling to Switzerland as mentioned above.
-Have community and relationships taken care of, build some community and do business when in Switzerland in addition to enjoying myself. Having a girlfriend for the first time in 8 years, and having a good network of friends, that would be great.
-Much more in the pipeline.

Listening to European gypsy music, the Gypsy Caravan album from the Putumayo collection, check it out, I'm of Russian descent and a traveler at heart so for me it's awesome music.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

sfexcellence wrote:Working on my international business and investing in gold and silver
I'm also investing in gold and silver. Those are the money of the future and preservation of real wealth. What goods or services does your business provide?
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

It's social marketing, so video email technology, video email + conferencing, live broadcasting, social networking, video newsletters, video responders, great applications for both business and personal, as well as a network marketing opportunity, an opportunity to start an international business and make money to get out of poverty for example. I am part of a team of independent associates from across North America and Europe, great support team and training and a lucrative opportunity. I'm targeting both the international business/location independence niche as well as the digital and lifestyle nomad/independent travel and working abroad niche and sub-niches. This business is very popular in Europe and Russia, lots of people getting on board, you can work worldwide without a work permit.

Check out 1018139.tourtalkfusion.com for more information if you want :) .
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is crazy. I never even started my plans for 2012 yet. So fricking ridiculous beyond words.

Are any of you guys getting drunk tonight? If not, do you feel like a loser for not doing something cool, joining a party/event, so you can drink and watch out for drunk drivers when you drive home? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Feliz ano nuevo!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

People are all about where someone comes from. The only thing that's important is where someone's going. May 2013 will take you to the places you wish ... Here's to good health and good wealth...May all your troubles be little ones!!

xo xo
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Regardless of what path anyone on here chooses, I wish you all a Happy New Year of 2013.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jboy wrote:Feliz ano nuevo!
Igual el puto k tu seas. Jejeje nos vamos a celebrar.son medianoche.
And gunshots juzt went off. Damn Chicago. Ay caraiho!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

a good year free from servitude

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

2012 was pretty bad for me. But it was worse for one of the Chinese girls I met before - her mom died.

I hope 2013/the year of the snake is better.

Let's hope 2013 is also the year that Winston gets off that damned island! Somehow I doubt it though.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Happy new year everyone. Let's make 2013 the best to date! To a new year filled with joy, happiness, love, success, travels, quality feminine women and most importantly, good health.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A word of advice to everyone:

Your mind can be your own worst enemy. If you think about going abroad, your mind will find excuses not to, or things you have to do first. It's better that you not think at all, and simply DO IT. Act as if a hurricane were coming to your town and you have to get out in a few days or you will be killed. That will force you to leave. And once you do, once you get the ball rolling, you'll be glad you did. :)

So remember, it's best to just do it without thinking about it. Thinking allows your mind, your own worst enemy, to become negative and invent excuses. The trick is to not think about it, and just run on instinct as if a hurricane were coming to your town.

Hope that helps. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.