The most watched channel on youtube is a hot Russian teacher

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The most watched channel on youtube is a hot Russian teacher

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the most watched channel on youtube her videos have been watched 140 million times so far since she started posting videos on youtube a year and a half ago! Her name is Marina Orlova and her youtube channel and website is called "Hot for words." Well, you'll be HOT for her after seeing her videos! She came to the US a couple of years ago from Russia and not only is she beautiful but she is smart too! (how many American women are like that!). Here are some of her videos from youtube and her website. http://www.hotforwords.com/bio/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hotforwords

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man that was disappointing. She's just a pretty face, who is not that young, and talks about the meaning behind words? Anyone can look that up on wikipedia or something. Her videos sucked and were really boring! No interesting or meaninful content at all. I can't believe she gets that many hits. And I can't believe that she gets interviewed on the news too. There are far better sites with more meaningful and interesting and enlightening content, such as this one! My God. What is the world coming to?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In America a 28 year old is very young ( I think the median age is like 45 now) and a blond skinny woman with an accent is hot. Skinny blonds in the US who know anything and who are not 200lbs overweight are rare so people just go wild over her.
Not you, not me- yawn! We have known better. And we are not watching her.

Girls like her in Russia are dime a dozen. There are tens of thousands of Marina Orlovas there. Not in the USA or Canada. So, hey. let people enjoy a rarity like that! What do you care?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America you don't see many hot blonds like her walking around. Her accent makes her even more sexy! If those are the kind of women I would meet in Russia and the Ukraine, then I will swim across the Atlantic ocean to meet them if I have to! LOL :D After looking at lot's of pictures of her, I have to say her breasts are so perfect that, GOD HIMSELF WOULD WANT TO FONDLE THEM! LOL :shock: Here she is on the O Reilly factor a cable news program. She has beauty and brains! I think I am in love with her!! :lol:

http://www.hotforwords.com/2008/12/11/o ... day-words/

Here is her website, "Hot for words." Well, Marina I am HOT FOR YOU!! :D

http://www.hotforwords.com/
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In America you don't see many hot blonds like her walking around.
In American movies you see many, though. That is what a typical American woman looks like in movies.
Her accent makes her even more sexy! If those are the kind of women I would meet in Russia and the Ukraine,
Yawn. Streets are full of them. Schools are full of them. Parks are full of them. Get a ladle and scoop'em up. Also, please drop the 'the' in front of Ukraine. No longer politically correct.
then I will swim across the Atlantic ocean to meet them if I have to!
Many have said that. How about suiting some action to the words?
LOL :D After looking at lot's of pictures of her, I have to say her breasts are so perfect that, GOD HIMSELF WOULD WANT TO FONDLE THEM!
But the local guys would not even give her a second look there. Such girls are dime a dozen. Plus she is way too old or them. They like the under-twenty crowd.
Here she is on the O Reilly factor a cable news program.
I can think of a better place for her. How about one's bed?

She has beauty and brains! I think I am in love with her!!

You and another 140,000,000 people who are not on that plane bound for Moscow.

Here is her website, "Hot for words." Well, Marina I am HOT FOR YOU!! :D

See if your admiration helps you get one like that into bed while you are in North America. But she sure is inspiring. You would even be able to get one 10 years younger when you head across the Atlantic.

This reminds me of when I worked in Hollywood, there were all these stewardesses from all over the world working at the same company. There was this Filipina girl there that drove me wild. She was so gorgeous ( I thought) ! I was gonna go crazy. But she had like 4-5 boyfriends and I could not compete. Then she dumped me like a sack of potatoes. Then, when I finally ended up in the Philippines 3 years later, and looked back at those times, I could see things from a different perspective- she was just an ordinary girl - but, boy, within the context of the US, she looked so exotic and desirable. I eventually ended up dating model quality girls in Manila that would make her look very plain and unsightly. Oh, that location, location, location thing. How true it is!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote: This reminds me of when I worked in Hollywood, there were all these stewardesses from all over the world working at the same company. There was this Filipina girl there that drove me wild. She was so gorgeous ( I thought) ! I was gonna go crazy. But she had like 4-5 boyfriends and I could not compete. Then she dumped me like a sack of potatoes. Then, when I finally ended up in the Philippines 3 years later, and looked back at those times, I could see things from a different perspective- she was just an ordinary girl - but, boy, within the context of the US, she looked so exotic and desirable. I eventually ended up dating model quality girls in Manila that would make her look very plain and unsightly. Oh, that location, location, location thing. How true it is!
W: Thanks for such a great quote above Ladislav. It makes a fine addition to my page about dating being all about location, location, location, and thus I've added it to this page below. Have a look:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Looks nice on there, where it belongs heh?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

then I will swim across the Atlantic ocean to meet them if I have to!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-IG-kdwmEg

They are waiting- here is their song:

It goes:
Darling love me,
Why do you need a girl's tears?
Darling love me from night to morning from morning till night.
Happiness is only to be found in love.

They are pining for a guy ,they are writhing on the bed. Is it you they are yearning for?

What are you waiting for?