Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:OK, I've started a Facebook page for all the beautiful Chinese ladies I've seen on my travels. Don't forget to LIKE it and get more updates!
Nice page. Bit of a shame most photos are not showing front/faces.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Point taken. I took this batch of photos for a specific reason, but when I return to China I'll take loads more photos - it's kind of easier when you're living there every day!!!

Anyway, the latest upload is a real hottie (and yes, you can see her face) :-)

Come on brothers, I need 27 more Likes, then I get a better FB fan account.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OMG This Chinese babe is so frickin hot! Look at her breasts and body and lips! I would love to kiss her tits and lips all day while banging her! My favorite fantasy is kissing and screwing a girl simultaneously. It makes me feel like on cloud 9.

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=226852

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, both are from Shenzhen. I'll soon be in reach of their long white legs and beautiful smiles :)

Chinese ladies are absolutely the hottest ladies ever created!!!
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:A gift for you all:

This perfect looking Chinese girl below never wrote me back. And now she's taken down her profile on Chinese Kisses. But I still have her email, so if any of you want to try to write her and see if she responds to you, here it is:

weiliangxiaoxiao at sina dot com

Just tell her that you were a member of Chinese Kisses before and got her email from there, but that you are no longer a member. If she responds to you, you can thank me. :)

Is this the same girl as above? I found her on ForeignWomen.com.

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=129241

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Girl with the glasses is cute. I like her nose. It's squishy like mine hehe. I like the red sweatsuit girl too. She's cute. Not in a gay way or anything I'm just saying.
Winston wrote:OMG This Chinese babe is so frickin hot! Look at her breasts and body and lips! I would love to kiss her tits and lips all day while banging her! My favorite fantasy is kissing and screwing a girl simultaneously. It makes me feel like on cloud 9.

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=226852

Wow she is beautiful. Dark hair dark eyes is so exotic I love it. Not being gay..just admiring beauty.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! What a smoking hot Chinese sex kitten!

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=100494

Wow flawless! 10 out of 10! My perfect dream girl!

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=98712

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at all these gorgeous ladies in Shenzhen!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info135473.htm

Wow this lady looks like the Chinese girl of my dreams...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info135471.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Winston wrote:Image
Heart skipped a beat when I saw this one. It's her mouth. The little subtleties are what make women attractive. Dumb Western women would just flash their tits.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More Chinese beauties from Shenzhen.

Wow she looks like my dream girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info135478.htm

Dang. So many to choose from! I wish I could have multiple wives like they did in ancient China. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info135472.htm

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Winston wrote:Image
Heart skipped a beat when I saw this one. It's her mouth. The little subtleties are what make women attractive. Dumb Western women would just flash their tits.
Chinese women from Hubei are the best for poses like this. My first Chinese gf cracked me up with her wonderfully playful posing for photos. Anyone visits me in China and I'll show you, they are just so funny.

She wasn't alone though - *everybody* was doing it in Hubei, even the men! I haven't seen quite so much of it in Guangdong for some reason. Maybe I didn't visit enough tourist sites or something.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I would be careful of any girls dressing and posing like a hooker. I have been here a long time and I know a LOT of girls and I don't know ANY who would be comfortable showing that much skin, and especially to allow a photo to be taken. I know Shenzhen is a hot place, but Chinese girls I know just wouldn't do that.

Actually I do know ONE girl. She has a very well paid job in a real tech company, her knowledge and skill are undeniable, so definitely not a hooker, but one day I was going to a business dinner with her and the way people looked at us, I know everyone thought I picked up a street walker. No taxi would pick us up either.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan