Wow! Sweet innocent wholesome Foreign Women on my dating sites!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow how come American women don't have tender loving eyes like these foreign women do?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100225683

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/184961

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this blonde has that sweet look on her face.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100479342

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow look at this sweet innocent look on a pretty face. She looks like a keeper doesn't she?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/756677

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

I don't know if I buy the 'women lose their charm and kindness after having a lot of sex' argument.

Out here in Thailand these girls are banging guys left and right, and most of them are still pretty sweet. Maybe a lot of them are after your pocketbook, but they're still kinder than calloused American girls.

South American (Brazilian) women are always having sex, but they're not soulless human shells. Not by a long run. In fact the opposite.

Even some of these Russian chicks Winston is posting pictures of...don't fool yourself into believing they're untouched virgins.

The reason American chicks are the way you describe is because of emotional immaturity. While everywhere else women take the attention they get from guys as a gift to be celebrated, American women let it go to their head, it fills up their ego, and eventually turns them paranoid. This is what happens in a culture raised on TV versus real values.

So yeah, fortunately having lots of sex won't ruin a girl... if it did there'd be a lot less girl to go around:p
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I think Winston is being superficial. Just because a Russian girl has a pretty smile the day this pic was taken, doen't mean she isn't a real b!tch. She's had a lifetime of no privacy, living with family she hates, being used by local guys...don't think she won't tell you lies and reel you in like a fish on a line until it's too late. Then the real woman comes-out.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Cyrus wrote:I don't know if I buy the 'women lose their charm and kindness after having a lot of sex' argument.

Out here in Thailand these girls are banging guys left and right, and most of them are still pretty sweet. Maybe a lot of them are after your pocketbook, but they're still kinder than calloused American girls.

South American (Brazilian) women are always having sex, but they're not soulless human shells. Not by a long run. In fact the opposite.

Even some of these Russian chicks Winston is posting pictures of...don't fool yourself into believing they're untouched virgins.

The reason American chicks are the way you describe is because of emotional immaturity. While everywhere else women take the attention they get from guys as a gift to be celebrated, American women let it go to their head, it fills up their ego, and eventually turns them paranoid. This is what happens in a culture raised on TV versus real values.

So yeah, fortunately having lots of sex won't ruin a girl... if it did there'd be a lot less girl to go around:p

24/7 feminazi propaganda has made AW lose their femininity. They rot from the inside out, though most will defend so-called feminism until their dying breath. Few American women now have inner beauty and it shows in their hardened looks. Sure there are bitches everywhere, but feminist-ruled societies turn women into repellant creatures.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

terminator wrote:I think Winston is being superficial. Just because a Russian girl has a pretty smile the day this pic was taken, doen't mean she isn't a real b!tch. She's had a lifetime of no privacy, living with family she hates, being used by local guys...don't think she won't tell you lies and reel you in like a fish on a line until it's too late. Then the real woman comes-out.
I've been meaning to ask him exactly what it is he thinks these women are innocent of. :roll:
Maybe he's just marketing for the clicks. That's ok. :)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

The typical AW look...

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this sweet innocent look that you can no longer find in the anglosphere!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100428612

ImageImage

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Pardon my french, cos their c**t's
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator wrote:I think Winston is being superficial. Just because a Russian girl has a pretty smile the day this pic was taken, doen't mean she isn't a real b!tch. She's had a lifetime of no privacy, living with family she hates, being used by local guys...don't think she won't tell you lies and reel you in like a fish on a line until it's too late. Then the real woman comes-out.
This isn't about a pretty smile. It's about their face, attitude, expression. A person's attitude and inner state of being is reflected on their face and causes changes in facial structure over time. That's why nice people look nice on their face, grumpy people look grumpy, shallow people look shallow, etc. What you are is reflected on the face. This is common sense. Didn't you know that?

This is not anything technical. It's instinctual. Even animals can read body language and sense your intentions from your face.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow here's another sweet innocent look! How come modern American women don't have it? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/500008066

Wow look at this girl from Belarus! Not only does she have a sweet innocent look and an attractive appearance, but she looks like a keeper as well, the kind that guys dream about! :)

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100649290

ImageImage

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

sorry this came to my mind: why do blacks don´t have the submissive, nice looks on their face which they had when they were slaves?

maybe they are free now and can show their real personality....just a thought...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another sweet innocent look without meanness.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100619394