18 days in the Philippines

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

Twobrains wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Nice trip report. Maybe I'll visit the Philippines. Or maybe not. According to the UK foreign office stats, Brits are twice as likely to die visiting the Philippines than they are with China!

I know the Chinese ladies I've met aren't very complimentary about the Phillies or Vietnam. I'll have to check both countries out for myself.

Plenty of nice middle class Filipinas want foreign husbands. I'm friends with a few on Facebook. There are loads on my dating site as well.

But I'll stick to what I know, and that's Chinese girls.

It'll be interesting to compare China with the Philippines. China is really a rich country with poor people in it. I've never seen that many beggers, certainly no more than there are in London. Nobody I've dated has lived in a tin shack, in fact 2 or maybe 3 are pretty darned wealthy. At least you know that they're not just in it for the money.
I've never been to China but if I spoke any Mandarin or Cantonese I'd put it next on my itinerary. From the reports here and elsewhere it must be a step up from the Phils. The best things about the Phils are that English is spoken widely and the people are friendly.

I guess there are middle class Pinays who would be happy with a foreigner paying the bills, but I don't need or want a wife. I was a sex tourist and I was treated like one (but not made to feel bad about it by the girls). I have no complaints about the way Filipinos treated me, apart from getting frustrated by the flakiness. Even the taxi drivers were pretty decent!
Twobrains, do you ever watch gladiator movies?

terminator
Junior Poster

Re: 18 days in the Philippines

Post by terminator »

E_Irizarry wrote:*Puts on his well-informed gasface mask (well the old well-informed one)*
Twobrains wrote:I was approached only once, by a girl offering massage at my hotel but she was kind of freaky so I passed.
What a stoic prude! I knew you had sugar in your tank. You have gone from a shroom-illusioned reindeer to overseeing a serene countryside amassed of little, prepubescent boys. What real single man would not have taken an opportunity to take advantage of she?! Let me guess: her overzealousness for you is equated to her having STDs due to how freaky she might be with everybody? Fear-mongering. Hey SSJ Parris, pull up that Benny-The-Polyglot article, my whoadie! LOL!

You know you didn't shag; in lieu you got shagged, you glorified stewardess you. You are pretty westernized for a European. I'm glad people like you aren't seemingly the majority of people in the EU.
Twobrains wrote: The dating sites are your best chance of a hook-up, but the girls who put out easily will usually want money. I always gave them some, ostensibly to cover their travel expenses. Some were outright hookers, using DateInAsia etc to find clients. I don't have a problem with that as long as both sides understand the deal. Because I'm kind of cheap I wasn't prepared to shell out the pesos or wait through multiple dates to get great-looking girls and I ended up shagging a few 5's and 6's for not much outlay.
You know that you were having alien b.utthole sex with a ladyboy. You wore the strap on....and you dropped your sperm on the ground like that surprised ladyboy scene in The Hangover 2. Man, just "Give up the ghost" like that Immature song and admit that Arthur Ashe was hotter than Freddie Mercury.
This scene is the coolest - here it is for you guys who missed this movie!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha ladymen are getting so popular these days that maybe it's the best solution to the issues with AW.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Chad114 wrote:
Twobrains wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Nice trip report. Maybe I'll visit the Philippines. Or maybe not. According to the UK foreign office stats, Brits are twice as likely to die visiting the Philippines than they are with China!

I know the Chinese ladies I've met aren't very complimentary about the Phillies or Vietnam. I'll have to check both countries out for myself.

Plenty of nice middle class Filipinas want foreign husbands. I'm friends with a few on Facebook. There are loads on my dating site as well.

But I'll stick to what I know, and that's Chinese girls.

It'll be interesting to compare China with the Philippines. China is really a rich country with poor people in it. I've never seen that many beggers, certainly no more than there are in London. Nobody I've dated has lived in a tin shack, in fact 2 or maybe 3 are pretty darned wealthy. At least you know that they're not just in it for the money.
I've never been to China but if I spoke any Mandarin or Cantonese I'd put it next on my itinerary. From the reports here and elsewhere it must be a step up from the Phils. The best things about the Phils are that English is spoken widely and the people are friendly.

I guess there are middle class Pinays who would be happy with a foreigner paying the bills, but I don't need or want a wife. I was a sex tourist and I was treated like one (but not made to feel bad about it by the girls). I have no complaints about the way Filipinos treated me, apart from getting frustrated by the flakiness. Even the taxi drivers were pretty decent!
Twobrains, do you ever watch gladiator movies?

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Jacaré wrote:Good report TB! Davao is more and more looking like the place to go to in the Phils. I also wasn't impressed by Cebu when I went there and got bored easily and wanted out specially in the beginning, but then, the sweet girls you meet grow on you and I was really tempted to stay. Can't wait to return!
Did you feel you could get higher quality girls if you were to stay there longer?

Looking forward for your Vietnam report!
Davao is NOT the place to go in the Philippines, it's even more boring than Cebu if you actually thought Cebu was boring. It's only good if you like laid back places and looking for "good" girls. The P4P scene is almost non-existent and the ones available aren't that decent so not really worth bothering to begin with. It's pretty lame for the most part. Bacolod and Dumaguete are much better places to visit if you want a decent mix of nightlife and day activities. Plus the women are generally more open to foreigners and cooler to hang with on average. Davao is only for long-term residents/foreigners who want to spend over a month there and can figure things out there. For the casual tourist it's not worth going to unless you are just there as a typical tourist and not interested in nightlife or finding women in general.

Everyone that is an armchair tourist of the Philippines or only visit occasionally are totally misleading individuals about the place. I live in the Philippines and have to go there once every 3 months for around a week at a time. I've also been to all the other major cities in Philippines too and visit regularly, so I can tell you the real scoop. The only foreigners I see in Davao are either married to Filipinas whose family is from there or lame-o European backpackers. There are some American military and secret ops that stay on a rotational basis at the Marco Polo hotel but that's about it. There is almost no nightlife to be had other than a few Local style bars that keep opening and closing cause the demand sucks for them, so they close eventually. Torres st is the only viable nightlife option but it's all Filipino style group bar settings for the most part so every chick there is with a group of Filipinos which almost always includes men. It is not a pickup place at all, although it's not impossible to do so, it's just not the mindset there. Out of all Filipino cities I've visited outside of Zambonga City, the locals generally could give two shits about foreigners. Cagayan De Oro in Mindanao is way better than Davao and it's a smaller city and even though it seems to be getting perpetually hit by typhoons nowadays, it's still better than Davao if your looking for a mix of things to do and all that.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Mr S wrote:
Jacaré wrote:Good report TB! Davao is more and more looking like the place to go to in the Phils. I also wasn't impressed by Cebu when I went there and got bored easily and wanted out specially in the beginning, but then, the sweet girls you meet grow on you and I was really tempted to stay. Can't wait to return!
Did you feel you could get higher quality girls if you were to stay there longer?

Davao is NOT the place to go in the Philippines, it's even more boring than Cebu if you actually thought Cebu was boring. It's only good if you like laid back places and looking for "good" girls. The P4P scene is almost non-existent and the ones available aren't that decent so not really worth bothering to begin with. It's pretty lame for the most part. Bacolod and Dumaguete are much better places to visit if you want a decent mix of nightlife and day activities. Plus the women are generally more open to foreigners and cooler to hang with on average. Davao is only for long-term residents/foreigners who want to spend over a month there and can figure things out there. For the casual tourist it's not worth going to unless you are just there as a typical tourist and not interested in nightlife or finding women in general.

Everyone that is an armchair tourist of the Philippines or only visit occasionally are totally misleading individuals about the place. I live in the Philippines and have to go there once every 3 months for around a week at a time. I've also been to all the other major cities in Philippines too and visit regularly, so I can tell you the real scoop. The only foreigners I see in Davao are either married to Filipinas whose family is from there or lame-o European backpackers. There are some American military and secret ops that stay on a rotational basis at the Marco Polo hotel but that's about it. There is almost no nightlife to be had other than a few Local style bars that keep opening and closing cause the demand sucks for them, so they close eventually. Torres st is the only viable nightlife option but it's all Filipino style group bar settings for the most part so every chick there is with a group of Filipinos which almost always includes men. It is not a pickup place at all, although it's not impossible to do so, it's just not the mindset there. Out of all Filipino cities I've visited outside of Zambonga City, the locals generally could give two shits about foreigners. Cagayan De Oro in Mindanao is way better than Davao and it's a smaller city and even though it seems to be getting perpetually hit by typhoons nowadays, it's still better than Davao if your looking for a mix of things to do and all that.
Good write up S, as I tell people, overall CDO is the best city in Mindanao. I am almost an hour out of town but end up there a couple of times a week. For some weird reason, many place more stock in the reports of someone who visited once for a couple of weeks than
long term expats who can give them the real skinny. If I were to move away from the Philippines, I would not miss Manila or Cebu one bit, but have grown somewhat fond of CDO. Some of the shopkeepers and small vendors, even a peanut lady on the Divisoria I have dealt with for years and know their children's names or what city in the USA some of them have relatives ...I'm a ninoy some times over, went to funerals and weddings, (sponsored a few of those! LOL) and 2 children here were given my name, so it may color my judgement a bit..haha, but there is a lot of good to be found here overall.

Outwest

Outwest
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OutWest wrote:
Mr S wrote:

Good write up S, as I tell people, overall CDO is the best city in Mindanao. I am almost an hour out of town but end up there a couple of times a week. For some weird reason, many place more stock in the reports of someone who visited once for a couple of weeks than
long term expats who can give them the real skinny. If I were to move away from the Philippines, I would not miss Manila or Cebu one bit, but have grown somewhat fond of CDO. Some of the shopkeepers and small vendors, even a peanut lady on the Divisoria I have dealt with for years and know their children's names or what city in the USA some of them have relatives ...I'm a ninoy some times over, went to funerals and weddings, (sponsored a few of those! LOL) and 2 children here were given my name, so it may color my judgement a bit..haha, but there is a lot of good to be found here overall.

Outwest

Outwest
Actually, Pinays are thick in Cagayan de Oro. Not fat but thick (**smiles**). Ferries go to and fro' Cebu from CDO all day all night.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The experiences of the Philippines of someone who LIVES there is completely different than that of a tourist spending only a few days in each town. I even hooked up with a rich girl. She was trying to buy me a new laptop to hook me. Her family had a huge business. I also met many great girls on the street.
The P4P scene is different when you live there too. Girls can get VERY attached, jealous and I never had one try to scam me. They want to MOVE IN after all...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E_Irizarry wrote:*Puts on his well-informed gasface mask (well the old well-informed one)*
Twobrains wrote:I was approached only once, by a girl offering massage at my hotel but she was kind of freaky so I passed.
What a stoic prude! I knew you had sugar in your tank. You have gone from a shroom-illusioned reindeer to overseeing a serene countryside amassed of little, prepubescent boys. What real single man would not have taken an opportunity to take advantage of she?! Let me guess: her overzealousness for you is equated to her having STDs due to how freaky she might be with everybody? Fear-mongering. Hey SSJ Parris, pull up that Benny-The-Polyglot article, my whoadie! LOL!

You know you didn't shag; in lieu you got shagged, you glorified stewardess you. You are pretty westernized for a European. I'm glad people like you aren't seemingly the majority of people in the EU.
Twobrains wrote: The dating sites are your best chance of a hook-up, but the girls who put out easily will usually want money. I always gave them some, ostensibly to cover their travel expenses. Some were outright hookers, using DateInAsia etc to find clients. I don't have a problem with that as long as both sides understand the deal. Because I'm kind of cheap I wasn't prepared to shell out the pesos or wait through multiple dates to get great-looking girls and I ended up shagging a few 5's and 6's for not much outlay.
You know that you were having alien b.utthole sex with a ladyboy. You wore the strap on....and you dropped your sperm on the ground like that surprised ladyboy scene in The Hangover 2. Man, just "Give up the ghost" like that Immature song and admit that Arthur Ashe was hotter than Freddie Mercury.
Twobrains wrote: That got boring after a while and I found the girls in Cebu were always unreliable - flaking, bailing, horribly late. It became a pain in the a** - simply not worth the trouble. I can see it from their POV - this guy isn't going to marry me or give me a load of money - maybe a better option will come along while I stall him? I left Cebu three days earlier than planned ...
Honestly, I only had one Pinay flake on me in Davao City out of 7 non-pro's altogether I had smashed while I was living there for 4 months. I got them in the bedroom in 5 minutes or less on the first date; yup non pro's that were 5-up-to-8's. They "suspect"ed that something was wrong with you. I don't believe they have found out you were mongering in AC nor anything about your cameo dress from Showgirls in B'way theater showings; I'll give you that much credit.
Twobrains wrote: ... for Davao. Now this is widely reputed to be one of the cleanest and safest cities in the Phils. Well, everything is relative. It's a bit cleaner than Cebu and feels very safe, for sure. But there are still beggars, though not so many homeless as far as I could see. Davao is quite large and spread out, but has the feel of a medium-sized town rather than a city. Logistics can be tricky, with some girls living out in the suburbs, but generally Davao girls were more reliable than Cebuanas. And more curious to meet a foreigner. You will probably feel somewhat exotic as you walk the streets and malls - girls will look at you and giggle. It's quite charming and addictive - I miss it a bit now. I was in a park and a group of schoolgirls were giggling and shouting "Hello Daddy!" at me. Of course, they were too young, but even with older girls I never approached or gave out my number - I stuck to internet dating - maybe a mistake.
If they were boys, you would have tucked your cock in like Buffalo Bill in drag, and you would have approached them. They were laughing at your pansexuality.
Twobrains wrote:Lastly I spent 2 days in Malate, Manila. It actually wasn't as bad as I'd feared. The usual beggars, busted pavements and poverty, but the amenities and buzz of a big (huge) city alongside that. I tried to set up more dates off the internet, but failed to take account of the fact that getting anywhere in grid-locked Manila is a major pain in the a**. One newly-found girl was willing to travel 2 hours to meet, but it didn't seem worth it to me. Another (really cute) girl who I had cultivated online for months refused to meet me as agreed, which was disappointing. I think it was due to shyness,
It was due to your P. Diddy kilt and your brassiere set accompanied with fishnets, guy. Not due to their shyness. Who is afraid of a tall lanky man like you that likes to attack people whom are truly masculine and value patriarchy?
Twobrains wrote: but it was so damned hard to get a straight answer out of her. Pinays are often so concerned about face that they say what they think you want to hear rather than tell you the truth. Yes often means no or maybe.
This is the only thing I agree with you. Everything else about you is utter blasphemy.
Twobrains wrote: I could pontificate for ages about the causes of all the f***ed-up things in the Philippines, but I'll leave that to others. I hope this has usefully added to the pile of information. It's safe to say I won't be rushing back there.
..and they aren't eagerly awaiting you either I'm so sure. Go to Greenland, Canada, or better yet, go to Perú, I'm sure they would love you there.
Sorry to disagree with Outwest for once, but I didn't find the above remotely funny. A great piece of evidence of what a self-inflicted clusterfu(k this forum has become, and why I chose not to post a whisper about my 2-week stint in the Philippines (Samal island and Davao) followed by a 3-week one in Medellin, where I am now, with my wife.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

publicduende wrote:

Twobrains wrote: That got boring after a while and I found the girls in Cebu were always unreliable - flaking, bailing, horribly late. It became a pain in the a** - simply not worth the trouble. I can see it from their POV - this guy isn't going to marry me or give me a load of money - maybe a better option will come along while I stall him? I left Cebu three days earlier than planned ...
Honestly, I only had one Pinay flake on me in Davao City out of 7 non-pro's altogether I had smashed while I was living there for 4 months. I got them in the bedroom in 5 minutes or less on the first date; yup non pro's that were 5-up-to-8's. They "suspect"ed that something was wrong with you. I don't believe they have found out you were mongering in AC nor anything about your cameo dress from Showgirls in B'way theater showings; I'll give you that much credit.
Twobrains wrote: ... for Davao. Now this is widely reputed to be one of the cleanest and safest cities in the Phils. Well, everything is relative. It's a bit cleaner than Cebu and feels very safe, for sure. But there are still beggars, though not so many homeless as far as I could see. Davao is quite large and spread out, but has the feel of a medium-sized town rather than a city. Logistics can be tricky, with some girls living out in the suburbs, but generally Davao girls were more reliable than Cebuanas. And more curious to meet a foreigner. You will probably feel somewhat exotic as you walk the streets and malls - girls will look at you and giggle. It's quite charming and addictive - I miss it a bit now. I was in a park and a group of schoolgirls were giggling and shouting "Hello Daddy!" at me. Of course, they were too young, but even with older girls I never approached or gave out my number - I stuck to internet dating - maybe a mistake.
If they were boys, you would have tucked your cock in like Buffalo Bill in drag, and you would have approached them. They were laughing at your pansexuality.
Twobrains wrote:Lastly I spent 2 days in Malate, Manila. It actually wasn't as bad as I'd feared. The usual beggars, busted pavements and poverty, but the amenities and buzz of a big (huge) city alongside that. I tried to set up more dates off the internet, but failed to take account of the fact that getting anywhere in grid-locked Manila is a major pain in the a**. One newly-found girl was willing to travel 2 hours to meet, but it didn't seem worth it to me. Another (really cute) girl who I had cultivated online for months refused to meet me as agreed, which was disappointing. I think it was due to shyness,
It was due to your P. Diddy kilt and your brassiere set accompanied with fishnets, guy. Not due to their shyness. Who is afraid of a tall lanky man like you that likes to attack people whom are truly masculine and value patriarchy?
Twobrains wrote: but it was so damned hard to get a straight answer out of her. Pinays are often so concerned about face that they say what they think you want to hear rather than tell you the truth. Yes often means no or maybe.
This is the only thing I agree with you. Everything else about you is utter blasphemy.
Twobrains wrote: I could pontificate for ages about the causes of all the f***ed-up things in the Philippines, but I'll leave that to others. I hope this has usefully added to the pile of information. It's safe to say I won't be rushing back there.
..and they aren't eagerly awaiting you either I'm so sure. Go to Greenland, Canada, or better yet, go to Perú, I'm sure they would love you there.
Sorry to disagree with Outwest for once, but I didn't find the above remotely funny. A great piece of evidence of what a self-inflicted clusterfu(k this forum has become, and why I chose not to post a whisper about my 2-week stint in the Philippines (Samal island and Davao) followed by a 3-week one in Medellin, where I am now, with my wife.
How soon we forget how last year I supported a lot of YOUR views (and we even had a couple of great PM exchanges - check your Sentbox-Inboxes)?!! ...even when The Arab was tearing a new hole in you. Even when people called you a mangina for some of your enabling ways. And this is what you deem as a 'clusterfcuk'?

Permit me to bring you up to speed: Last year on a thread, TwoBrains started his sh.it with me after I had no bad words for him whatsoever at first. This roast I served him was vengeance payback, and quid pro quo has been satisfied. That's why I went apostle on him, PublicDuende.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E_Irizarry wrote:
publicduende wrote:Sorry to disagree with Outwest for once, but I didn't find the above remotely funny. A great piece of evidence of what a self-inflicted clusterfu(k this forum has become, and why I chose not to post a whisper about my 2-week stint in the Philippines (Samal island and Davao) followed by a 3-week one in Medellin, where I am now, with my wife.
How soon we forget how last year I supported a lot of YOUR views (and we even had a couple of great PM exchanges - check your Sentbox-Inboxes)?!! ...even when The Arab was tearing a new hole in you. Even when people called you a mangina for some of your enabling ways. And this is what you deem as a 'clusterfcuk'?

Permit me to bring you up to speed: Last year on a thread, TwoBrains started his sh.it with me after I had no bad words for him whatsoever at first. This roast I served him was vengeance payback, and quid pro quo has been satisfied. That's why I went apostle on him, PublicDuende.
I haven't forgotten you supporting me against some of the usual psychopaths (I remember Devils Advocate and All That Is Man, not sure if The Arab was involved too - is he either's doppelganger?). Outwest and you are some of the best people in here, and I surely remember our PM exchanges. I didn't know TB provoked you on a previous occasion, so thanks for putting things in context.

I see this kind of long-stretched payback as a bit childish, yet this was not an "ad personam" attack to you. I just find it disturbing when senior members like to occasionally throw their weight around to mock newer members, or people with more limited experience of a particular country. TB is one of the posters I know the most because of my frequent exchanges with him, and if the chance to add 2 extra weeks to my holidays and have a detour in the Philippines hadn't popped at the last second, I would have been very happy to meet him in Davao.

My point is: not all of us can be full-time travellers, or full-time residents of the Philippines. Not all of us have the time, willingness, perseverance and luck to fish for and catch multiple young beauties to pump and dump. Not of all us are there for that in the first place. The simplest rules of courtesy suggest that a first-time trip report of a well-meaning member doesn't deserve to be dissected and mocked the way you did. End of.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It never ceases to amaze me how different people can have such different experiences about the same country and how it always ends up being - I got cheated- but I didn't-oh this city is great- oh, what are you saying, it sucks! This ethnic group is friendly/unfriendly, they love me there- oh they hate me there. etc.
A case in point, Mr. S always seems to have good experiences in Bacolod (where the Ilonggo ethnic group lives), whereas my experience with all the people in the Ilonggo area are all unpleasant. To me that culture seems to be very reserved and with a chip on their shoulder. It is there where I see sullen pis.sed off faces and they seem to be pis.sed off at me. I try to get out of there asap if I ever have to be around them. In addition to that for some reason so many Ilonnggos I met seem to always be talking s-hit about foreigners and about Americans ( synonyms to them).To me they are like angry post 1975 Vietnamese ( and they even look Vietnamese). Cebuanos, otoh seem to be the Latin ones- like they are from El Salvador or Puerto Rico and I get along great with them. And the dirt and chaos in many parts of Cebu is liberating to someone who is also a chaotic and sloppy person like myself.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

publicduende wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
publicduende wrote:Sorry to disagree with Outwest for once, but I didn't find the above remotely funny. A great piece of evidence of what a self-inflicted clusterfu(k this forum has become, and why I chose not to post a whisper about my 2-week stint in the Philippines (Samal island and Davao) followed by a 3-week one in Medellin, where I am now, with my wife.

I haven't forgotten you supporting me against some of the usual psychopaths (I remember Devils Advocate and All That Is Man, not sure if The Arab was involved too - is he either's doppelganger?). Outwest and you are some of the best people in here, and I surely remember our PM exchanges. I didn't know TB provoked you on a previous occasion, so thanks for putting things in context.

I see this kind of long-stretched payback as a bit childish, yet this was not an "ad personam" attack to you. I just find it disturbing when senior members like to occasionally throw their weight around to mock newer members, or people with more limited experience of a particular country. TB is one of the posters I know the most because of my frequent exchanges with him, and if the chance to add 2 extra weeks to my holidays and have a detour in the Philippines hadn't popped at the last second, I would have been very happy to meet him in Davao.

My point is: not all of us can be full-time travellers, or full-time residents of the Philippines. Not all of us have the time, willingness, perseverance and luck to fish for and catch multiple young beauties to pump and dump. Not of all us are there for that in the first place. The simplest rules of courtesy suggest that a first-time trip report of a well-meaning member doesn't deserve to be dissected and mocked the way you did. End of.
All_That_Is_Man had grown up in Chicagoland. There's a lot of dysfunctional s.hit here (I currently reside in Chicago, but I am originally from The Bronx; I have lived in The Bronx for over 28-some-odd years). So for somebody to be as coherent as All_That_Is_Man, I salute him. A lot of members would love to dropkick him, but I don't let him gnaw
at me like that. I understand his functionality as well as his dysfunctionality. I had to grow up "counter-dysfunctionally" dysfunctional in order to make it. I wasn't quite "The Blind Side" "vicarian", but I have made my way with what's inside my head, or else I wouldn't be here replying to you today.

Now as for The Arab, as much as members say he's a bigot, he's a brute, et. al., he and I have no personal beef. If anything, I salute his masculinity and his no, non-sense disposition. IMHO he's lividly scared of the Middle East becoming a babylon fag-hag-fagg.ot fest; I don't fcukin' blame him. He also has a great knack for staying in shape. That s.hit goes a lot way - even in non-feminist, pro-andro/androphile countries. (Not ANGLO but ANDRO). He is one of the most patriarchal dudes here. That's awesome to me.

I condone you to meet up with TwoBrains. I'm not condoning that in order for you to get the skinny on him (no pun intended to his bodily stature). I couldn't care less about what he looks like or what he wears or meticulous stuff like that; that would be gay in itself "suspect" to me if I were that curious about him.

As long as he is building against the TermaMatrix (tm) against feminism, then he's alright by me. Other than that, I don't give a flying f.uck if we ever befriend each other. Postscript: thanks for the compliment, guy. Fixed.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on January 6th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:....Cebuanos, otoh seem to be the Latin ones- like they are from El Salvador or Puerto Rico and I get along great with them. And the dirt and chaos in many parts of Cebu is liberating to someone who is also a chaotic and sloppy person like myself.
ROTFFLMAO! #self-facepalm dead!

I have to add my 2-cents here: I feel that when I met Guayaquileños in Ecuador that they were vicarious Dominicans to me. The food, their physical phenotypes. However, when I have had Brahma cerveza with them in a stripclub, they acted like tamed Mexican-Salvatruco (Salvadorean) indigenitos.

One time, I was eating out a puta's p.ussy on the table in a stripclub in Ecuador, and two dudes poured beer on me like I was the "odbo" out of the bunch (oddball). LOL!!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

publicduende wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Publicduende......would love to see a lengthy post about Medellin! How do you like it?