N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come you created a new thread with the same title? Is this the same trip report? How come the title has changed? I thought it was a trip report for Italy and Switzerland?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Nah, I decided to do them in different threads for your keyword search.

This is the best way to catalog my trip reports as obviously Italy is very different from Switzerland.

Just posted a link in here to drive traffic as your "General Discussions" has the highest traffic out of all of them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well you should have different titles for both threads. Otherwise, people might get confused. lol

Isn't the other thread about Switzerland too? If so, there's nothing wrong with having both countries in the thread title. That way, it makes it easier for people to find your stuff, when its compacted in one place.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I didn't give a trip report on Switzerland yet. I think they should be two different threads for the search engine on the blog.

I urge everyone in this community to be positive in 2013 and stop writing crap that shouldn't be written. Please we can make this a much more positive place to visit on the internet!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

eurobrat wrote:I didn't give a trip report on Switzerland yet. I think they should be two different threads for the search engine on the blog.

I urge everyone in this community to be positive in 2013 and stop writing crap that shouldn't be written. Please we can make this a much more positive place to visit on the internet!

I agree we need to make this place a little bit more positive and to inspire those who haven't gone abroad yet.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:I didn't give a trip report on Switzerland yet. I think they should be two different threads for the search engine on the blog.

Well said mate.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:

Well said mate.
Thanks man, would still like to meet you in London. Late 2013 Maybe???
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I changed the title of this thread so as not to confuse it with Eurobrat's trip report thread. Hope you don't mind.

Return to “General Discussions”