Why should I go to Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Why should I go to Russia?

Post by Master »

I’ve always been attracted to beautiful Russian women. I love their beautiful faces and bodies. I have however encountered that the rumors are true. All of them. They are distant superficial money bloodsucking bitches. But I don’t care. I want to f**k many of them. Plus you never know you might meet the right one. I could be wrong too to just be stupidly superficial but I think the experience and f***ing beautiful women cant hurt at all.

So here is my dilemma should I go to Russia? Is it worth it? Or is there a better place to go? Obviously what I want to do is meet easy, beautiful, intelligent women. What is the best course of action? What is the best country to go? What the cheapest way to go? About how much are we looking here for expenses? What’s a good plan to follow? Is going overseas now dangerous? Ive heard the plan tickets have gone down. Is it a bad idea to go if I don’t know anyone?

Anyway I welcome all your answers and experiences. I thank you very much for helping me on this journey.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I think it just depends on your preferences and whether you plan on just visiting or staying long term. I've mostly just been all around Asia and I would say if you don't care about the education level of the girls you bang and whether they can figure out how to get themselves out of a paper bag or hold a conversation in English longer then a few seconds or minutes then Thailand or Philippines would be a good destination. Its quite easy to get laid and the girls are reasonably decent looking and have attractive bodies. However the ones you will meet with in bars, discos, malls, etc are mostly lower class and probably aren't good for long term relationships. The middle class and above are a bit trickier to date and socialize with if your are a foreigner. However if you just want to bang hot chicks then it doesn't matter anyways.

From my understanding it is relatively easy to meet and date woman in Eastern Europe/Russia, bedding ones that aren't prostitutes may be a bit more challenging than in Thailand or Philippines, but I'm sure ones demeanor and race probably plays into a factor in Eastern Europe and Russia.

I've been in either Thailand/South Korea/Cambodia/Vietnam/Philippines for over 5 years now and ready to check out the differences in Eastern Europe as I find some people prefer Asia and others Eastern Europe/Russia. I think ones personality is definitely involved in this decision. I like living in Asia but perhaps I'm missing something in Eastern Europe or Russia? So I would rather get personal experience in this matter myself.

Essentially a physically challenged retard can get laid in Thailand or the Philippines, there is no real challenge getting girls. The challenge is finding ones that have some semblance of intelligence or any ability to think more than a few days into the future. Also I suppose trying to find a super hot chick and not pay her for sex or a date (including sex) could be a challenge as well. I just can't be bothered, as paying for sex or going out for a date are essentially the same thing in my book. The man essentially just wants to get laid, just one version has faster results than the other.

Also I've found just like in the states the smart chicks or successful chicks are generally not that attractive and can be a pain in the ass. Guys generally just want to bang hot chicks, whether they are whores or not, so there is little need to consider trying to waste ones time finding a normal chick that is super hot to bang and be a GF. Most guys I know who have a "GF" here in Philippines 9/10 times cheats on the side with other girls. I suppose thats one other reason guys like it here as they can have a steady relationship and still get away with having sex with other girls without getting caught if they are smart about it.

The easiest way to escape the doldrums of the USA is to just teach English overseas. As long as you are a native English speaker with an undergraduate degree, and either a "CERTIFIED" CELTA or TEFL certificate, you can pretty much live a middle class life style in any foreign country. If you have real teaching credentials you can even get better paying jobs in some countries that pay the same or more than typical western wages. Once you have some experience behind you and seen some countries you can make plans to stay in one you like by diversifying your job skills on or by using the Internet or maybe opening a local business in that country.

The highest paying jobs are typically in the Middle East or the higher end Asian economies like Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan. However you have to pay attention to cost of living and the benefits that come with any said job as this can eat into ones salary and null the higher salary benefits quite easily.

The best way to start exploring info about living and working in a foreign country is just to check out eslcafe.com and then go from there...

In 2003 I just decided to leave the USA and work overseas. I did my research, sold or gave away most of my belongings and then got a TEFL certificate and started teaching English in SE Asia. So it's not hard to really start, its just a matter of trusting in yourself and ones higher consciousness that they can lead themselves to a better path in life. This is what I did and do still, most people don't understand my thinking and why I do things, but I have achieved my short term goals and long term goals are a continual work in progress. Whether my family or friends understand or agree, I don't care! I'm "happier abroad" and going to stay that way whether or not my family agrees or not.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Quick Reply

Post by Master »

Thanks for your help. Ill reply quickly and then give more details in a later response in the future.

My preference would be long term bangin’. I guess the problem is that I never found Asians “that� attractive but that could be a major mistake. I was always into blonds. Educate me on what you can and we’ll go from there.

Making a living overseas, ive always wanted to teach English as I know many languages and could teach it extremely well but Im not sure how to go about it. If I could get some guidance in how to succeed in this area that would help greatly. I don’t have a degree to teach English and would find getting a degree like that annoying.

On the other hand im really big on having local business in different parts of the world. I know from experience there is nothing but big money on that. Now on starting the business is another question since I don’t know what would sell or make good business, I don’t even know the country and how to go about at all. Most businesses have a lot of ins and out and knowing them is of extreme importance.

Thanks a lot for your insights I gain a lot more then I thought I could’ve ever. Ill make a schedule to make more time for better post. Im usually very busy. But I would like to respond better and who knows maybe go to asia a lot of Asians have been looking mighty attractive lately. Seen Gran Torino yet?
Master
Junior Poster

waiting.....

Post by Master »

i decided i wont respond till i get a respond. once i have i will wrap up my final say on your last post.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

About Russia, have you seen my 9 photojournals, SexyBeast?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Photojournals.htm

I will say one thing though, it's a very unpredictable country, wonderful things can happen there, terrible things, and crazy/bizarre things as well. But one thing that's consistent there is that it's NEVER BORING at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well as I said previously there are two main ways out of the states, either have or complete an undergraduate degree from an accredited university and then complete a certified CELTA certificate as well to go with it. If you do your research on this site and others you will find this is the main route towards teaching English overseas. DiscoproJoe on this forum went that same route and now he is living his dream on working and living in China. It's not hard to do just takes some time to plan and research and then the fortitude and drive to actually do it.

The other method is to do extensive research online and create some kind on an online based business that allows you to travel and live anywhere with an internet connection to function properly.

Either way demands effort on the part of the person who wants to do it. There are dreamers and there are doers. Unfortunately most people just talk big but don't actually do what they say. So trying to explain to them what to do is pointless if they won't listen to one who has walked the walk or say one thing is too hard to do or whatever.

It took me roughly 10 months or so from the time of making the decision to live overseas to actually living overseas. I didn't have any advisers other than the research I conducted online regarding being a teacher of English overseas.

My route->sold or gave away most of my physical belongings->from these sales and own savings I was able to go overseas with around $5000 in the bank->Researched and chose a country where I wanted to visit while attending a TESOL/CELTA certificate course to become qualified to teach English to non-native speakers->Chose first teaching destination to live/work!

Not hard to accomplish if one really wants to live overseas without preconditions.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Evergreen
Freshman Poster

Post by Evergreen »

If you going to Russia, try going to Siberia as the women are smokin hot and plus they are feminine. Check out images of an American man who lives in Siberia here http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/images/
The new Happy Bachelors Forum is http://happybachelor.proboards.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Evergreen wrote:If you going to Russia, try going to Siberia as the women are smokin hot and plus they are feminine. Check out images of an American man who lives in Siberia here http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/images/
I have seen this guys blog before and it's great! I have also seen those pics of those hot Russian chicks! :D If I did travel overrseas, those are the type of women I would want to meet! Some Russian and Ukrainian women are so hot, they could give a dead man an erection! :shock:
EvilBaga
Freshman Poster

Re: Why should I Go To Russia?

Post by EvilBaga »

SexyBeast wrote:I’ve always been attracted to beautiful Russian women. I love their beautiful faces and bodies. I have however encountered that the rumors are true. All of them. They are distant superficial money bloodsucking bitches. But I don’t care. I want to f**k many of them. Plus you never know you might meet the right one. I could be wrong too to just be stupidly superficial but I think the experience and f***ing beautiful women cant hurt at all.

So here is my dilemma should I go to Russia? Is it worth it? Or is there a better place to go? Obviously what I want to do is meet easy, beautiful, intelligent women. What is the best course of action? What is the best country to go? What the cheapest way to go? About how much are we looking here for expenses? What’s a good plan to follow? Is going overseas now dangerous? Ive heard the plan tickets have gone down. Is it a bad idea to go if I don’t know anyone?

Anyway I welcome all your answers and experiences. I thank you very much for helping me on this journey.
Well, I went there. And it didnt work out very well. Could have been worse though, and I wont rule out going again (nor rule out not going again either). I should state Im South East Asian by Race for the record.

I am going to repost about my experiences here from another forum where I wrote about this all, in the spirit of sharing and as a form of catharsis.

If interested, you can read some of the other comments by forum-goers where I originally posted it.
The original links are:
http://forum.fiance.com/forum2.asp?Main ... picid=4112 (Called My trip to Yalta Part A - Getting There)
http://forum.fiance.com/forum2.asp?Main ... picid=4116 (Called My trip to Yalta Part B- The Stay)
http://forum.fiance.com/forum2.asp?Main ... picid=4128 (Called My trip to Yalta Part C- Wrap Up)

Bear in mind that Im rather done with this topic which happened some time ago, so Im not inclined to rediscuss it. Just sharing with somewhat like-minded people (thats you! :) )
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

If you teach english, don't you have to know tagalog there too? Is the english proficiency exam just about english or is it both ways english- tagalog?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

To be an English teacher in any country generally you don't need to know the local language, as long as you have some kind of teaching credentials you're good to go!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

gmm567 wrote:If you teach english, don't you have to know tagalog there too? Is the english proficiency exam just about english or is it both ways english- tagalog?
Most school prefer that you do not know the local language, this way you become an ambassador of your culture and the people there have to adjust to you. I have gotten in trouble many times because I learn languages very quickly and become fluent in them. Did not make me more employable, actually it made me more annoying to them.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/2009/ ... photos-45/

A girl like this is an impossibility in America but even if you find one like this, how many guys would she have been with before you? BH attorneys at her feet? Millionaires? Oh what a difference geography makes!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Mr S wrote:Well as I said previously there are two main ways out of the states, either have or complete an undergraduate degree from an accredited university and then complete a certified CELTA certificate as well to go with it. If you do your research on this site and others you will find this is the main route towards teaching English overseas. DiscoproJoe on this forum went that same route and now he is living his dream on working and living in China. It's not hard to do just takes some time to plan and research and then the fortitude and drive to actually do it.

The other method is to do extensive research online and create some kind on an online based business that allows you to travel and live anywhere with an internet connection to function properly.

Either way demands effort on the part of the person who wants to do it. There are dreamers and there are doers. Unfortunately most people just talk big but don't actually do what they say. So trying to explain to them what to do is pointless if they won't listen to one who has walked the walk or say one thing is too hard to do or whatever.

It took me roughly 10 months or so from the time of making the decision to live overseas to actually living overseas. I didn't have any advisers other than the research I conducted online regarding being a teacher of English overseas.

My route->sold or gave away most of my physical belongings->from these sales and own savings I was able to go overseas with around $5000 in the bank->Researched and chose a country where I wanted to visit while attending a TESOL/CELTA certificate course to become qualified to teach English to non-native speakers->Chose first teaching destination to live/work!

Not hard to accomplish if one really wants to live overseas without preconditions.

I got an MA in TESL, but unlike Mr. S, I did not have much cash; only credit. So, I left the USA with 27K in debt in 1990. I paid most of it of while in Japan. Sometimes, credit and loans are good things because if you work in Saudi or Japan, the monthly payments will not be too high for you, the problem starts if you want to go Indonesia or other such countries. That is why a stint in Saudi will pay off ( or at least pay down a lot of debts). Both Japan and Saudi have enabled me to pay off tens of thousands of dollars in credit card and student loan debt. Credit is great if you know how to use it well.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ladislav wrote:http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/2009/ ... photos-45/

A girl like this is an impossibility in America but even if you find one like this, how many guys would she have been with before you? BH attorneys at her feet? Millionaires? Oh what a difference geography makes!
Wow! That girl is stunning! Can an average guy really get a girl like that in Russia and its a normal dating occurrence?

I mean dating and porking girls in the Philippines is easy and fun and all that, but I think if I had a girl who looked like her, was intelligent and had a decent personality, I'd be more than happy to get into a more permanent relationship with her! I gotta try Russia eventually and make my comparisons with the Philippine girls.

I utilize credit also to live overseas and it does come in handy if you know how to leverage it properly. I have about 2 years or so that I can keep doing this, then I will have to pay the piper and get to getting rid of all my student loans I have amassed. I am in controlled deficit spending right now, much like the USA, and will have to start dealing with financtial realities soon. Living in the PHilippines is fun, but doesn't make you rich unless you got you're own profitable business based there.