Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this hot redhead looks so classy and refined. She also has that sweet innocent look on her face too!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100587417

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Do American men still like FSU women? I thought guys were just interested in Asian chicks these days!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Do American men still like FSU women? I thought guys were just interested in Asian chicks these days!
Are you kidding? Maybe in your circle. But there's a whole world out there. Didn't you see the pics and clips from the new AFA reality show of guys seeking Russian/Ukrainian brides? The announcement is linked at the top.

viewtopic.php?t=17272

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hero wrote:
eurobrat wrote:@hook

I have been using Elena's models, I cant believe the amount of women with 2 degrees! In the education department they give American Women a run for they're money.
Elena's models sucks. They're too much like American women, IMO.
Lots of guys have found there wives on that site, I wouldn't poo-poo it. I found two women that way and I'll be using it extensively moving forward.

What do you mean too much like American Women? You are ignorant of the Education System. Like any other system in Russia is corruptible, so the degrees earned loose value in Western societies. One professions that translate into work quickly in America I have found are accounting, bookkeeping/cpa and anything health care related. To be a doctor in Russia and a doctor in America takes some time, some opt to move down to Registered Nurse because SURPRISE! It pays about the same as it does to be a doctor in Russia. But any FSU girl with a Nursing background can find all sorts of health care work. I know because where I donate plasma is run by Russians and they constantly have FSU women in there. The qualifications are the same as health care workers who do blood work/draw blood. Its no different in that sense. So quite a few Eastern Europeans work there.

Eduard who sometimes post on here about his one-one services; His wife was working in a dentists office in Russia, does the same thing in Florida, only gets paid quite a bit more for it here. All that was required was learning English which she did and take some minor test to get certified.

If she's a lawyer, then she'll have to study and re-take the BAR in America. The attorney AFA works with is in fact a Russian immigrant who married a American. She went back to law school in the States, I believe ASU.

I disagree with your assumption about these women. Most of them are looking for a man to take care of, despite the career accomplishments.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Do American men still like FSU women? I thought guys were just interested in Asian chicks these days!
Are you kidding? Maybe in your circle. But there's a whole world out there. Didn't you see the pics and clips from the new AFA reality show of guys seeking Russian/Ukrainian brides? The announcement is linked at the top.

viewtopic.php?t=17272
I wouldn't say Asia is more popular than FSU women. AFA continues to do well and Mark started his business from scratch and he's doing pretty well. In fact I don't know a provider doing badly actually. In tough times, men of means want the security of a loving relationship. You've seen this throughout human history. Just as wars and economic crisis are constants so are love, marriage and having children (though less so in Western Countries).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

In2dadark wrote:Loos like a sales pitch. Go pimp.. I'd rather just go somewhere or meet them on FB (or other free site) for free & then go there. Everyone is selling something these days. Some are better at it than others. Most of those females are wearing designer clothes & are models.
There are all sorts of schemes to get woman's pictures in Ukraine. Most of them aren't destitute so they can afford the occasional designer jean big deal.

VK.com is the Russian version of Facebook, try your luck there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 27th, 2013, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.