Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:To ILoveBlackAmericanWomen, I'm officially giving you a virtual b***y slap.

That's right people.

To all of my african people on this website,

If we were ruled by other blacks it would be worse for us than it is right now with whites.

Remember how brutal the Africans were with us when they sold us to the Europeans???

The Africans became just as viscious and brutal to their OWN people as much as the Europeans were.

That makes sense, because I've actually had better white friends than black friends but I still love my people regardless.

And I still love my curvacious, big b***y black women!

Wow Maker lol. At first I read the b***y slap part wrong I thought you wrote something else I was about to say "Oh no he didn't" haha. But I agree Black people hate themselves (many not all). We need self love.. we need self pride without thinking we are better than any other race of course. Like you said many Black Americans experience racism within their own race more than any other race. I haven't experienced racism with any other race other than a few petty comments from a few White men like one said to his friend "That's a sexy n.i.g.g.e.r" one day and one called me a Black slut when he passed me by in a car. I just roll my eyes and don't let that get to me but racism of Black people makes me just shake my head with sadness. However nothing can make me hate my Blackness. It's all about loving the skin you're in.
you ever noticed how every one else has solidarity but us.But that seems to be ok. A Mexican could wave a Mexican flag all day in the air in the U.S. but that is just pride in being Mexican but as soon as blacks address this topic among blacks you get accused of being a radical "kill whitey" black panther to shut you up and deflect from addressing the issue.
So, according to your own logic, is your wife a self-hating racist? Since she didn't marry a Brazilian (Latin) man, and married you instead? Funny how when black men prefer non-black women you call us "white worshiping self-haters", but your own wife is a self-hater by your logic for marrying outside her race. Also, you never answered why you have sheer hatred for Latin women, yet you moved to Brazil to marry one. Or why you had to move to Brazil to marry someone who looks like an American black female. Your wife must be past her prime, and if she looks like today's American black female (by your own admittance), she certainly must've been desperate for ANY male.
AND WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED LATIN WOMEN. LATIN AMERICA IS LIKE 20 SOMETHING COUNTRIES WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED EVERY WOMEN IN ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES FIND THAT THREAD FOR ME GO AHEAD FIND IT. AND YOUR BITCH ASS DID NOT REALLY TRAVEL ANY WHERE.MEXICO REALLY! THERE IS WAY TO MUCH SHIT GOING ON THERE RIGHT NOW TO BE RUNNING AROUND THERE AIMLESSLY.SOME NARCO TRAFICANTES ARE LIABLE TO CHOP YOUR PUNK ASS UP JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT OR JUST FOR YOU BEING A NIGGER TRYING TO f**k WITH THEIR WOMEN.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:To ILoveBlackAmericanWomen, I'm officially giving you a virtual b***y slap.

That's right people.

If we were ruled by other blacks it would be worse for us than it is right now with whites.

Remember how brutal the Africans were with us when they sold us to the Europeans???

The Africans became just as viscious and brutal to their OWN people as much as the Europeans were.

That makes sense, because I've actually had better white friends than black friends but I still love my people regardless.

Wow Maker lol. At first I read the b***y slap part wrong I thought you wrote something else I was about to say "Oh no he didn't" haha. But I agree Black people hate themselves (many not all). We need self love.. we need self pride without thinking we are better than any other race of course. Like you said many Black Americans experience racism within their own race more than any other race. I haven't experienced racism with any other race other than a few petty comments from a few White men like one said to his friend "That's a sexy n.i.g.g.e.r" one day and one called me a Black slut when he passed me by in a car. I just roll my eyes and don't let that get to me but racism of Black people makes me just shake my head with sadness. However nothing can make me hate my Blackness. It's all about loving the skin you're in.
you ever noticed how every one else has solidarity but us.But that seems to be ok. A Mexican could wave a Mexican flag all day in the air in the U.S. but that is just pride in being Mexican but as soon as blacks address this topic among blacks you get accused of being a radical "kill whitey" black panther to shut you up and deflect from addressing the issue.
So, according to your own logic, is your wife a self-hating racist? Since she didn't marry a Brazilian (Latin) man, and married you instead? Funny how when black men prefer non-black women you call us "white worshiping self-haters", but your own wife is a self-hater by your logic for marrying outside her race. Also, you never answered why you have sheer hatred for Latin women, yet you moved to Brazil to marry one. Or why you had to move to Brazil to marry someone who looks like an American black female. Your wife must be past her prime, and if she looks like today's American black female (by your own admittance), she certainly must've been desperate for ANY male.
AND WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED LATIN WOMEN. LATIN AMERICA IS LIKE 20 SOMETHING COUNTRIES WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED EVERY WOMEN IN ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES FIND THAT THREAD FOR ME GO AHEAD FIND IT. AND YOUR BITCH a** DID NOT REALLY TRAVEL ANY WHERE.MEXICO REALLY! THERE IS WAY TO MUCH SHIT GOING ON THERE RIGHT NOW TO BE RUNNING AROUND THERE AIMLESSLY.SOME NARCO TRAFICANTES ARE LIABLE TO CHOP YOUR PUNK a** UP JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT OR JUST FOR YOU BEING A NIGGER TRYING TO f**k WITH THEIR WOMEN.
Exactly skateboard! None of these Black posters have even been outside of the country. What's with all these hyper sensitive Black, White, and Asian supremacist posters on HA, LOL? I recommend they go to the following websites instead of HappierAbroad:

White supremacists--Stormfront.com
Black supremacists--http://www.blackpanther.org/
Asian supremacists--AngryAsianMan.com
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote: Funny how when black men prefer non-black women you call us "white worshiping self-haters", but your own wife is a self-hater by your logic for marrying outside her race.
Skateboards wife is a Black woman. She is not American but she is Black so she didn't marry outside of her race.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

zboy1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
AND WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED LATIN WOMEN. LATIN AMERICA IS LIKE 20 SOMETHING COUNTRIES WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT I HATED EVERY WOMEN IN ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES FIND THAT THREAD FOR ME GO AHEAD FIND IT. AND YOUR BITCH a** DID NOT REALLY TRAVEL ANY WHERE.MEXICO REALLY! THERE IS WAY TO MUCH SHIT GOING ON THERE RIGHT NOW TO BE RUNNING AROUND THERE AIMLESSLY.SOME NARCO TRAFICANTES ARE LIABLE TO CHOP YOUR PUNK a** UP JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT OR JUST FOR YOU BEING A NIGGER TRYING TO f**k WITH THEIR WOMEN.
Exactly skateboard! None of these Black posters have even been outside of the country. What's with all these hyper sensitive Black, White, and Asian supremacist posters on HA, LOL? I recommend they go to the following websites instead of HappierAbroad:

Yeah man. I agree. I am not trying to be an asshole nor am i saying that blacks are superior to anyone. I just can't stand people who talk shit. in all that is mans case he should hit up stromfront with the rest of his aryan brothers.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: you ever noticed how every one else has solidarity but us.But that seems to be ok. A Mexican could wave a Mexican flag all day in the air in the U.S. but that is just pride in being Mexican but as soon as blacks address this topic among blacks you get accused of being a radical "kill whitey" black panther to shut you up and deflect from addressing the issue.

Yeah man. I agree. I am not trying to be an asshole nor am i saying that blacks are superior to anyone. I just can't stand people who talk shit. in all that is mans case he should hit up stromfront with the rest of his aryan brothers.
All That Is Man isn't white, he's black.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

That's right people.

i was not talking you faggot. i was not talking to you. and she is not non-black for the 50th time and i NEVER SAID THERE WAS ANY THING WRONG WITH DATING OUT YOUR RACE! for the 100th time i just said it is stupid to exclude a whole race of women especially a race of women like black women who come in all shapes sizes and skin tones. I was saying it is dumb and not logical to say that a since black american women are this way.... then all black women the world over are the same way. I never said that any black man who dates or even prefer to date non black women are self haters it is just when you talk shit about a whole race of women like your at a KKK meeting that is what makes you a self hater.For the 100th time when i talk about how many non black women are in reality in the U.S. i am talking from experience i have dated all races of women ALL RACES I JUST DON'T EXCLUDE ANY OF THEM AND TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM ESPECIALLY A RACE A PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE MY SELF THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. And stop putting words in my mouth faggot be for i come up there and kill your faggot a**.

NO ONE SAID THAT IT WAS A BAD THING FOR YOU TO GO TO MEXICO WE JUST SAID WE WOULD NOT CHOOSE THAT PLACE FOR OUR SELVES AND WE SAID WHY THAT IS IT. WE NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS A DOWNGRADE FOR YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. YOU JUST WANT TO START SHIT. AND IF I WAS IN MEXICO RIGHT NOW I WOULD HURT THE f***ing SHIT OUT OF YOUR f***ing a** p***y. I ABOUT HAVE HALF A MINE TO SEND A MEXICAN HIT MAN 40 BUCKS TO FIND YOUR PUNK ASSS AND BLOW YOUR HEAD THE f**k OFF p***y a** BITCH.

This uneducated banter is expected from a grown man with the word "skateboard" in his handle.

Moving on.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: So, according to your own logic, is your wife a self-hating racist? Since she didn't marry a Brazilian (Latin) man, and married you instead? Funny how when black men prefer non-black women you call us "white worshiping self-haters", but your own wife is a self-hater by your logic for marrying outside her race. Also, you never answered why you have sheer hatred for Latin women, yet you moved to Brazil to marry one. Or why you had to move to Brazil to marry someone who looks like an American black female. Your wife must be past her prime, and if she looks like today's American black female (by your own admittance), she certainly must've been desperate for ANY male.

All That Is Man isn't white, he's black.
Wrong that p***y is not black.No way i will except this p***y as apart of the black race ever.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
i was not talking you faggot. i was not talking to you. and she is not non-black for the 50th time and i NEVER SAID THERE WAS ANY THING WRONG WITH DATING OUT YOUR RACE! for the 100th time i just said it is stupid to exclude a whole race of women especially a race of women like black women who come in all shapes sizes and skin tones. I was saying it is dumb and not logical to say that a since black american women are this way.... then all black women the world over are the same way. I never said that any black man who dates or even prefer to date non black women are self haters it is just when you talk shit about a whole race of women like your at a KKK meeting that is what makes you a self hater.For the 100th time when i talk about how many non black women are in reality in the U.S. i am talking from experience i have dated all races of women ALL RACES I JUST DON'T EXCLUDE ANY OF THEM AND TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM ESPECIALLY A RACE A PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE MY SELF THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. And stop putting words in my mouth faggot be for i come up there and kill your faggot a**.

NO ONE SAID THAT IT WAS A BAD THING FOR YOU TO GO TO MEXICO WE JUST SAID WE WOULD NOT CHOOSE THAT PLACE FOR OUR SELVES AND WE SAID WHY THAT IS IT. WE NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS A DOWNGRADE FOR YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. YOU JUST WANT TO START SHIT. AND IF I WAS IN MEXICO RIGHT NOW I WOULD HURT THE f***ing SHIT OUT OF YOUR f***ing a** p***y. I ABOUT HAVE HALF A MINE TO SEND A MEXICAN HIT MAN 40 BUCKS TO FIND YOUR PUNK ASSS AND BLOW YOUR HEAD THE f**k OFF p***y a** BITCH.

This uneducated banter is expected from a grown man with the word "skateboard" in his handle.

Moving on.
And only a p***y that does not have anything to say about the points i addressed would focus on something as trivial and a f***ing user name. I would take a skateboard and drive it up you faggot ass. Then slap you mother for giving birth to such a white washed punk.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: you ever noticed how every one else has solidarity but us.But that seems to be ok. A Mexican could wave a Mexican flag all day in the air in the U.S. but that is just pride in being Mexican but as soon as blacks address this topic among blacks you get accused of being a radical "kill whitey" black panther to shut you up and deflect from addressing the issue.

Moving on.
And only a p***y that does not have anything to say about the points i addressed would focus on something as trivial and a f***ing user name. I would take a skateboard and drive it up you faggot a**. Then slap you mother for giving birth to such a white washed punk.
Your wife is in my prayers, bro. You're clearly a violence-obsessed, closeted homosexual who never matured beyond the local skate park. You yourself must hate black women more than anyone to have bestowed yourself upon one of them in holy matrimony. Seek professional help, brother.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guys, chill with the personal attack or else I'm going to have to lock this thread!