Why the NWO is designed to fail and incite revolution

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Why the NWO is designed to fail and incite revolution

Post by Winston »

Check out this intriguing article that I found by Jeff Grupp. It actually makes sense out of why the USA is turning into an Orwellian fascist state and why the US government is imposing more intrusive controls and taking away more freedoms to anger people. It was set up deliberately to incite a revolution against it, which is all part of the masterplan, and it's been the same throughout history.

The NWO System is Designed to Fail
http://www.infowars.com/the-new-world-o ... rld-order/

Grupp argues that the Orwellian NWO is a pseudo front designed to fail, just like Hitler's Nazism (which was funded by US corporations was) was. The real NWO (or Illuminati) stays out of the spotlight and puts its lower levels (e.g. fascist police, Bush, puppet government, etc.) out into the conflict. They infiltrate both sides, the fascist side that instills terror in everyone, and the revolution against this, so that they always come out the winner and can instill the changes they want after the system collapses. For example, after WWII, they were in place to create the United Nations to centralize more power. Their method is always "order out of chaos".

All the bloodshed that ensues during these "engineered conflict" gives them a sort of "dark ecstasy" as Grupp describes. We are mere slaves and toys to them. They enjoy seeing pain, terror, war, suffering, conflict, bloodshed, etc. And they feed on it. When you understand that, all the insane nonsensical mass wars throughout history start to make more sense, since the official version never does make any sense under scrutiny. This kind of thing also happened with WWII, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the American Civil War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq War, etc. Today the unmasked NWO made public is just the newest version of it.

This is why the mainstream media is now covering 9/11 Truth, as Geraldo Rivera recently did. Eventually, it will be made public that "9/11 was an inside job" and when that happens, it will be the trigger that incites revolution, bloodshed and civil war in America. This is why the government allows conspiracy videos all over the internet and allows conspiracy leaders to live, and why the internet hasn't been dismantled and regulated yet. They are all part of the masterplan. And that's why FEMA concentration camps are being built in America right now, to scare the population and incite the planned revolution.

Pretty disturbing huh? But it definitely adds up and explains the perpetual chaos and engineered conflicts.

Here is how Grupp summarizes the plan:

http://www.infowars.com/the-new-world-o ... rld-order/

"1 .The New World Order wants the current world-system destroyed to set up their intended new system (their Huxleyan and/or Orwellian world government),
2. The New World Order wants the current system destroyed through massive suffering worldwide and through ultra-violent social transformation,
3. 1 and 2 will be done by the New World Order partially revealing itself (but it will only reveal the lower levels of itself and/or the parts of itself that it needs to transform and/or destroy: some of the mega-corporations, the police forces, national government systems, national militaries of the world, and most of all, select commercial banks and reserve banks, etc. For example, see this recent story of a major world leader “surprisingly� coming out and “agreeing� with the people that the central banks of the world are bad. This amazing story makes my recent “Infowars story, “‘End the Fed’ Protests are the Secret Road to World Government�, far more credible, and far less speculative than I think many originally presumed),
4. The citizens will respond by attacking and destroying these lower aspects of the New World Order system which they will be shown on TV, and which will be erroneously portrayed as being the base-cause of their suffering (but which are actually just the lower- and puppet-levels of the real cause of suffering: the New World Order),
5. The New World Order will have the fragments and parts of their system that they want destroyed indeed decimated through spectacular suffering and violence
6. The New World Order will “save the people� and build up a new world society (their Brave New World) that they really wanted all along out of this chaos: out of the order out of chaos, or, more specifically, out of the order out of attacking the New World Order"

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this excellent and informative 15 minute video which presents many logical arguments about why the NWO was intentionally designed to fail as a boogeyman. It makes a lot of compelling points.

Description:

In this video, I explain how the New World Order was designed to fail, and that it's true purpose is to create a revolt or revolution. I explain how the alternative media including Alex Jones are being controlled by the same forces as the mainstream media. I also explain how the Obama and Bush presidencies were designed to create a revolt or at least get people angry and upset about the system.

The same narrator above goes even deeper in this other video about why the demons/reptilians in our world were probably placed here to help us learn from evil and triumph over it.

Description:

In this video I explain that the demons or reptilians that many people are aware of could actually be a program designed for humans to know, understand, and learn from evil. The reptilian entities that many seem to think of as aliens or extraterrestrials may actually be terrestrial and are here for this specific reason.

Contains footage from:
X Files, the Matrix, Howard the Duck, Power Rangers, Star Trek

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne