I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mark
Freshman Poster

I struck out with women in the Philippines this time around.

Post by Mark »

I'm a white guy with blond hair and blue eyes. I lived in the Philippines from the time I was 11 to the time I was 17. Those were the best years of my life. I got so much attention from girls and so much action. I lost my virginity at age 14 to an 18 year old girl. I f***ed 4 different girls and made out with I can't even remember how many. They often approached me and flirted with me. Several girls stalked me and became obsessed with me.

When I came back home in 2000, I realized how good I had it in the philippines. I spent my college years having to try my hardest just to get fat women that I would have barfed at back in the philippines. After college my dating options got even worse, I had to settle for women who were fat and had kids. I went through a 2 year dry spell and lost my job, so I decided to go back to the philippines.

I returned to Quezon City for the first time in 12 years thinking things would be like before, but I was severely disappointed. No girls approached me or flirted with me. I approached a lot of women in my 3 months there but I had no luck at all. I approached women I would have never touched while I was growing up there and even they wanted nothing to do with me. I got so desperate I went on a date with an overweight 37 year old with 3 kids. She said if I went on a date with her then her kids would have to come and I was desperate enough to agree. We went to an amusement park and out to dinner on my wallet and she did not even let me kiss her after spending all that money on her.

I don't get it. I'm only 29 years old, I am still in shape. I went to the same city that I grew up in. What happened?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

you only f***ed 4 different women in 6 years, from 11 to 17??in PH?

people bang that many in 1 week

and now at 29 no filipina wants you...

you are fkn idiot thats what happened mark, you have no hope in this world, i mean it
Mark
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark »

Banano wrote:you only f***ed 4 different women in 6 years, from 11 to 17??in PH?

you are fkn idiot thats what happened mark, you have no hope in this world, i mean it
What do you mean "only"? The girls I f***ed were not prostitutes. They were girls who actually liked me and wanted me. Have you ever experienced that? I bet not. I've paid for sex in the past, you can't compare it to sex with a woman who actually wants you. But you probably never experienced that so you don't know what you're missing. f***ing wanker.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Banano wrote:you only f***ed 4 different women in 6 years, from 11 to 17??in PH?

Banano? Is that the EMU bitter affecting your brain, guy? I never, ever thought you would have resorted to such a trivial state. I'm surprised by your response. lol

@Mark,

In 2008, I used to rent a condo off of Rodriguez Highway in QC (Quezon City), and it's not you: it really is the Filipinos in the Metro-Manila area (yes QC is on north side of Manila from what i remember).

Even AC (Angeles City) was changing every 6 months in seeing more western pompous hooligans coming to AC for "the obvious" to even seeing how the bargirls became more "scowlie" in expressions and in ice-queen-like attitudes [even though Korean men are beginning to become the "it" factor in being successful entrepreneurs in AC hence making them more attractive than many other foreigners].

Advice: go to a remote part of the Philippines and don't brag about it to a lot of people so the place remains uncorrupted.

Personally, I had gone to remote parts of the Philippines that haven't seen foreigners in years if ever and had some serious fun.

Westerner men are narcissistically s.i.m.p.'s (Suckers Idolizing Mediocre P.ussy) and m.a.n.g.i.n.a.'s (men are never getting it no access) hence they are spoiling the women by "making it rain" i.e. throwing money away on the dance floor without a care like unmitigated, incorrigible a.sscracks so since women are children with a child's mindset, they sulk, grump, et. al. when they don't get their way.

And these Western men are produced from a matriarchal factory. Rome 2.0 I tell ya. *sigh*

PS: I have noticed that both of your posts are on this thread therefore you have not introduced yourself in the new members section. Although I'm not a moderator, I feel that newbies should try to do that in order to bring back more integrity to this forum. :-)
viewforum.php?f=18
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For a teenager, 4 women is a lot on your scoreboard! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20.

If he is approaching middle class women in Quezon City, then yeah of course they are stuck up. There are many poor girls in Manila too. If you keep approaching them, you will find some that want you.

Mark, how did you get to live in the Philippines when you were a teen? Wow. Are you white? Go on DateinAsia.com or Cherry Blossoms. Lots of Filipinas will write you there and treat you like a rock star. If you want a marriage minded girl, go to Christian Filipina. The links to them are here: http://www.happierabroad.com/MeetForeignWomen.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I stuck out with women in the Philippines this time arou

Post by Rock »

Mark wrote:I'm a white guy with blond hair and blue eyes. I lived in the Philippines from the time I was 11 to the time I was 17. Those were the best years of my life. I got so much attention from girls and so much action. I lost my virginity at age 14 to an 18 year old girl. I f***ed 4 different girls and made out with I can't even remember how many. They often approached me and flirted with me. Several girls stalked me and became obsessed with me.

When I came back home in 2000, I realized how good I had it in the philippines. I spent my college years having to try my hardest just to get fat women that I would have barfed at back in the philippines. After college my dating options got even worse, I had to settle for women who were fat and had kids. I went through a 2 year dry spell and lost my job, so I decided to go back to the philippines.

I returned to Quezon City for the first time in 12 years thinking things would be like before, but I was severely disappointed. No girls approached me or flirted with me. I approached a lot of women in my 3 months there but I had no luck at all. I approached women I would have never touched while I was growing up there and even they wanted nothing to do with me. I got so desperate I went on a date with an overweight 37 year old with 3 kids. She said if I went on a date with her then her kids would have to come and I was desperate enough to agree. We went to an amusement park and out to dinner on my wallet and she did not even let me kiss her after spending all that money on her.

I don't get it. I'm only 29 years old, I am still in shape. I went to the same city that I grew up in. What happened?
Just put up a profile on Filipino Cupid and other sites popular w/Pinays. You will get hit-up with numerous requests on a daily basis including a good percentage from Metro Manila and a lot of very young ones with no children.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This guy was in PH not western country, some guys in USA have more notches by 15..

guys put up profile on ph dating site and receive 100s of messages in a week time and all of them would likely lead to sex,

in my books it is poor, very poor

i wouldnt be surprised if majority of HA members are still virgin
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

illegitimate children

Post by targetguy »

8) Maybe some of the women there are fed up with this illegitimate chidren routine that many insist on marriage to a westerner who if things dont work out will be elegible for child support. If the westerner doesnt have a lot that may be part of what is going on also?
no scammers
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'For a teenager, 4 women is a lot on your scoreboard! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20'

winston

you are unique case, you are asian who spent teenage years in USA, he was in PH, p***y paradise and iits meassured by different standard

some guys report banging 4 in a week and it took Mark 6 years to achieve that, its safe to say tht you have no hope outside PH..im not being nasty but its my honest assessment of your situation

even Winston scored more than that in much less time

am i the only one who is surprised by this ?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I struck out with women in the Philippines this time aro

Post by Teal Lantern »

Mark wrote:I'm a white guy with blond hair and blue eyes. I lived in the Philippines from the time I was 11 to the time I was 17. Those were the best years of my life. I got so much attention from girls and so much action. I lost my virginity at age 14 to an 18 year old girl. I f***ed 4 different girls and made out with I can't even remember how many. They often approached me and flirted with me. Several girls stalked me and became obsessed with me.

What happened is ... ten+ years have gone by. During that ten+ years, lots of other guys have gone over there and bid up the price of goods (and not-so-goods, too.)
I got so desperate I went on a date with an overweight 37 year old with 3 kids. She said if I went on a date with her then her kids would have to come and I was desperate enough to agree. We went to an amusement park and out to dinner on my wallet and she did not even let me kiss her after spending all that money on her.

Pretty good deal, for an overweight 37 yr old with 3 wombturds (which you didn't help make) to get from a 29 yr old white guy with blond hair and blue eyes.
Think she'll brag to her friends? Oh, yeah. Think she has a higher estimate of her market value, now? You betcha. :razz:

Now, the rest of the over-the-hill pack will start thinking their high-mileage snatches are worth dinner + entertainment for themselves and their brood, too, just for the pleasure of her company.

What "happened" is thousands of Westerners doing the same thing you did. :roll:

This is why some men here are against openly discussing places to go to get a decent woman --
-- too many guys will get there first and start pedestalizing Little Miss Grew-up-shitting-in-a-hole-in-the-ground-and-wiping-with-leaves.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mark
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark »

Winston wrote:

For a teenager, 4 women is a lot on your scoreboard! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20.

If he is approaching middle class women in Quezon City, then yeah of course they are stuck up. There are many poor girls in Manila too. If you keep approaching them, you will find some that want you.

Mark, how did you get to live in the Philippines when you were a teen? Wow. Are you white? Go on DateinAsia.com or Cherry Blossoms. Lots of Filipinas will write you there and treat you like a rock star. If you want a marriage minded girl, go to Christian Filipina. The links to them are here: http://www.happierabroad.com/MeetForeignWomen.htm
I am white. I lived in the Philippines as a teen because my father had a job there at the time.
Mark
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark »

Banano wrote:'For a teenager, 4 women is a lot on your scoreboard! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20'

winston

you are unique case, you are asian who spent teenage years in USA, he was in PH, p***y paradise and iits meassured by different standard

some guys report banging 4 in a week and it took Mark 6 years to achieve that, its safe to say tht you have no hope outside PH..im not being nasty but its my honest assessment of your situation

even Winston scored more than that in much less time

am i the only one who is surprised by this ?
If a guy f***ed 4 girls in 1 week, that means he used p.rostitutes. Even a tall, young, handsome man with great pickup skills can't get 4 lays in 1 week without the use of p.rostitutes.

Do you guys understand the difference between a p.rostitute and having sex with a woman who desires you? It really seems like on this forum a lot of guys simply don't. I guess a lot of you guys simply never had any experience with women outside of p.rostitute. Some of my mates are like that. I am going to be blunt, having sex with a girl that likes you and actually desires you is life's greatest pleasure. I have actually experienced both, I should know.

You will never pop a cherry, I popped 2. You will never have a cute 19 year old girl that you don't have to pay walk 4 kilometers to your place just to make out with you. I did very well as a teen thank you very much.

I should also add that the girls I f***ed as a teen were actually attractive. If I lowered my standards and put in more effort I could have f***ed more.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Luzon women are a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. They have become more and more like American women(arrogant) and useless. The good news is if you go to Southern Philippines you'll have no problem attracting quality women. I have women half my age flirting with me everyday. It only takes an hour to fly from Manilla to Cebu so its worth the trip.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:Luzon women are a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. They have become more and more like American women(arrogant) and useless. The good news is if you go to Southern Philippines you'll have no problem attracting quality women. I have women half my age flirting with me everyday. It only takes an hour to fly from Manilla to Cebu so its worth the trip.
My, my, my...this scenario of having to constantly move east and move south, move rural and move ethnic is getting grimmer by the day! The Nothing relentlessly advances, swallowing all our mongering ambitions and desires for quality female companionship... :)