Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, Winston needs to get a grip of this. Google will punish him for allowing anyone to come and spam their stuff here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Most of the spam lately has been coming from Russia. Dang. I would hate to block that whole country.

I changed the humanizer question to "What is the capital of Texas?"

I thought of a great humanizer question that would be hard to look up on Google before, but I can't remember what it was. Don't you hate it when that happens?

How about I have them solve an intelligence puzzle? lol

Or how about for the humanizer question, I have them listen to a theme song from an 80's TV Show, like the theme for Knight Rider, for instance, and have them enter it? That way, they could not Google it since you can't enter sounds into Google. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Most of the spam lately has been coming from Russia. Dang. I would hate to block that whole country.

I changed the humanizer question to "What is the capital of Texas?"

I thought of a great humanizer question that would be hard to look up on Google before, but I can't remember what it was. Don't you hate it when that happens?

How about I have them solve an intelligence puzzle? lol

Or how about for the humanizer question, I have them listen to a theme song from an 80's TV Show, like the theme for Knight Rider, for instance, and have them enter it? That way, they could not Google it since you can't enter sounds into Google. lol
Winston, get your act together! I've been deleting spammer posts left and right and deleting new spammer accounts 24/7, and you don't seem to take it seriously. I hope you know I won't be available all the time to take care of the problem, when I head overseas sometime next year. I would suggest that you make the first few posts by any new member subject to moderation review before they get posted. Only after the posts are reviewed upon, and the member is shown to be not a spammer/troll for a week, then they can be made to be a regular member of the forum.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

guess who's back, guess who's back, .... nah nah nah

spitama
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Oh great, Konrad (spitama) is back. I just deleted all his posts and he can't have a nude male model as an avatar spamming the forum.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Why delete oiltradingnutjob's posts but leave konrad's accounts untouched (like naoki and lone triad)?

This forum is a joke with its mix of old perverts, mentally unstable con-men, bitter asian-americans and nigger-abroad tales.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:Why delete oiltradingnutjob's posts but leave konrad's accounts untouched (like naoki and lone triad)?

This forum is a joke with its mix of old perverts, mentally unstable con-men, bitter asian-americans and nigger-abroad tales.
What?! Naoki hardly posts. How do you know he is Konrad? And who is lone triad? You mean LoneYakuza? I don't think he's Konrad because Konrad always posted vicious anti-Chinese/anti-Korean and pro-Filipino posts, which I don't see from LoneYakuza.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

zboy1 wrote:Konrad always posted vicious anti-Chinese/anti-Korean and pro-Filipino posts, which I don't see from LoneYakuza.
he's a troll... remember "BEIJINGSHOTS"
profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7841
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS »

haha. am i that much of a threat to the western ruling class? i'm flattered. i must be doing something right.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Konrad always posted vicious anti-Chinese/anti-Korean and pro-Filipino posts, which I don't see from LoneYakuza.
he's a troll... remember "BEIJINGSHOTS"
profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7841
Odbo, you're accusing all these people you disagree with being Konrad. You can't just name people you're hate for the sake of wanting me to ban them. I don't see Konrad/BoycottAmericanWomen//OilTradingAcademy behavior from any of the people you just mentioned. Now, I've deleted Konrad's/OTA/BAW alter egos in the past, so I have some idea as to whether or not the people you mentioned were spammers in disguise--and to me, they're not. But I will take a closer look at BEIJINGSHOTS just-in-case, Odbo, and tell me if he starts acting like any of the three psychos I mentioned earlier so I can ban him then.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just deleted the spammer posts of xmas111. Luckily this illiterate turd only posted 3 spam posts before I banned his IP address.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Revitalized thread:

"HahaWhat?" has got to go expediently.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

E_Irizarry wrote:Revitalized thread:

"HahaWhat?" has got to go expediently.
I just deleted her hateful posts and banned her ip address and username. We don't need any more trolls and flame throwers on this board.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned the IP address of Jedhenchman and deleted all his posts. He was spamming the forum with ads for i phones.

What illiterate turds these spammers are, don't they have anything else better to do than to put spam posts on discussion forums?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned user name bvstuffz01. He was posting spammer posts to buy ipads and other products throughout the forum. I also deleted all his posts.