My tickets to Lithuania are finally purchased

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out what I wrote about Lithuania in my trip update when I was there:

http://www.happierabroad.com/RussiaJournals2004.doc
THE OLD WINSTON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
Winston needs to do p*rn again. Even with manboobs, jelly rolls, and Azn-dowed-ness. #lmbo dead
I need to get back in the p*rn game. Everybody here from circa 2008/2009 has seen me on XTube.
Straight up. Seriously.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out what I wrote about Lithuania in my trip update when I was there:

http://www.happierabroad.com/RussiaJournals2004.doc
THE OLD WINSTON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
If you want to see the old Winston back, download the journal at the above link, and relive my extensive adventures. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote: If you want to see the old Winston back, download the journal at , and relive my extensive adventures. :)

(I fixed the broken link in your post.)
;)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Congrats!

Post by djfourmoney »

Many happy returns.. Ya boo to your wife for not letting us she her.

I can assure you that my woman will not be as shy but she will not likely know about this site either and just to be safe I would restrict access and block right clicking (copy/paste) cause I got it like that.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Some photos of New year's eve celebration.

Post by ***JP*** »

These 2 photos were taken at Cathedral square in old town Vilnius. We had such an amazing time and it was my second time celebrating there. What was even more amazing is that the fireworks weren't done by any company or the government but by the regular Lithuanians using their own fireworks. :) It sure is very nice and people party there all night. :) Sorry about the image quality but phone cameras never give it much justice. Lol.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Some more photos of Vilnius :)

Post by ***JP*** »

Hello all. Here's some more photos of Vilnius as promised. I love this country and having the sense of real freedom is just priceless.

Presidential palace

Cathedral Square

Buildings close to Cathedral Square

Streets of old town Vilnius.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@***JP***,

How's the "comida" there?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

E_Irizarry wrote:@***JP***,

Lithuanian cuisine is very good and not bland like russian cuisine or american and british cuisine. Lithuanians put a lot of passion in their cooking.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

***JP*** wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@***JP***,

Lithuanian cuisine is very good and not bland like russian cuisine or american and british cuisine. Lithuanians put a lot of passion in their cooking.
Oh alright. T/hank you.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Hello from Trakai, Lithuania

Post by ***JP*** »

Trakai, Lithuania. One of my favorite places to be in. So quiet peaceful and at the same time you get to spend a wonderful time with your date or in my case with my fiancee. Here are some photos of the Trakai castle and showing the frozen lake also.

Photos of the Trakai castle

Here are some people doing some ice fishing on the frozen lake in Trakai, Lithuania

My fiancee decided to take a photo of me walking on the ice. Lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Wow congrats JP!

Merry Christmas. It must be beautiful there. Vilnius has a "Christmas feel" to it everyday, not just on Christmas. It's hard to explain unless you've been there.

Do you have a photo of you and your fiancee that shows your face without kissing I mean? lol

Have you been to Kaunas yet or Klaipeda? Kaunas has a nice street with museums, and Klaipeda has a beach and cute little coastal town with a ferry that you take to get across the bay to a beach.

Have you tried ordering the garlic bread sticks there? They are really delicious, with lots of cheese and garlic on them, and available at common cafes and restaurants in Lithuania.

Here is a photo album of my trip in Lithuania. Scroll using the arrow keys to see all of them.

http://russiadatingadventures.shutterfl ... tures/2216

Here is a photo of an approachable Lithuanian girl I hit on. Notice how open, relaxed and approachable her face looks toward me, even though I'm a male stranger hitting on her. Notice that there is no fear, paranoia, or anti-male attitude on her face. Amazing isn't it?

Btw, here is a video clip of the Lithuanian girl above when I was flirting with her. The above image is a still taken from the video. Notice how relaxed and cool she is toward a male stranger. As you can see, in Lithuania, flirting is not considered creepy or taboo. Even if the girl isn't really interested in you, at least she's lighthearted and playful about it, and doesn't make you feel like a creep, as you can see from this clip.

Last edited by Winston on March 26th, 2014, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:Wow congrats JP!

Merry Christmas. It must be beautiful there. Vilnius has a "Christmas feel" to it everyday, not just on Christmas. It's hard to explain unless you've been there.

Do you have a photo of you and your fiancee that shows your face without kissing I mean? lol

Have you been to Kaunas yet or Klaipeda? Kaunas has a nice street with museums, and Klaipeda has a beach and cute little coastal town with a ferry that you take to get across the bay to a beach.

Have you tried ordering the garlic bread sticks there? They are really delicious, with lots of cheese and garlic on them, and available at common cafes and restaurants in Lithuania.

Here is a photo album of my trip in Lithuania. Scroll using the arrow keys to see all of them.

http://russiadatingadventures.shutterfl ... tures/2216

Here is a photo of an approachable Lithuanian girl I hit on. Notice how open, relaxed and approachable her face looks toward me, even though I'm a male stranger hitting on her. Notice that there is no fear, paranoia, or anti-male attitude on her face. Amazing isn't it?

Btw, here is a video clip of the Lithuanian girl above when I was flirting with her. The above image is a still taken from the video. Notice how relaxed and cool she is toward a male stranger. As you can see, in Lithuania, flirting is not considered creepy or taboo. Even if the girl isn't really interested in you, at least she's lighthearted and playful about it, and doesn't make you feel like a creep, as you can see from this clip.

You are right Winston. Women here are very approachable and friendly. They will also smile when they see you making an effort to speak Lithuanian because then they will think that you are not a ignorant foreigner. Also I actually love the fact that you can have an intellectual conversation with women here without them mentioning snooky or the kardashians. Plus in the past days I've seen Asian males with lithuanian girlfriends too. There has been a lot of asians migrating to Lithuania in the past years.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

New update

Post by ***JP*** »

Well I'm still here in this great beautiful country and 24 hours until I marry my fiancee. I'm man enough to admit that I'm nervous but nervous in a very good way because this woman is a true blessing to me and of course being abroad has been amazing especially since this time around I have stayed in Lithuania much longer and gotten to know more people and gotten to know the culture even more. Once and for all I will never look back in my life back in america and by marrying my lithuanian fiancee is pretty much my salvation. I know I will not be putting a dent on AW cause they will always talk and will always claim to be the best but one thing is for sure. The more of the good guys go abroad the better it will be not only for yourself but also to send a crystal clear message to AW. Look how on one of the posts here on this site swedish men are putting a dent on their feminazi swedish women. To the point where now they are begging for legislation to regulate it because they can't stand the fact that men wise up and seek elsewhere.

Wise up good guys, make some sacrifices and you will make it to the country of your choice to find your true love and freedom.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're getting married? Wow. How romantic. Congrats. We wish we could be there with you. Can you invite us to your wedding? :)

Btw, did you write me this long ago? I thought you were him for some reason. lol It's in my fan letter archive now.

Date: Jun 5, 2007 4:43 AM
Subject: Thank you Winston

After reading all your ebooks and following your advice to visit Lithuania I did and met the love of my life. I really give you credit because you are 100% right. I'm never dating or going with a shallow, superficial american woman ever again. I would also like to let you know that I am getting married in MAY 2008. Keep up the good work Winston you do inspire people.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:You're getting married? Wow. How romantic. Congrats. We wish we could be there with you. Can you invite us to your wedding? :)

Btw, did you write me this long ago? I thought you were him for some reason. lol It's in my fan letter archive now.

Date: Jun 5, 2007 4:43 AM
Subject: Thank you Winston

After reading all your ebooks and following your advice to visit Lithuania I did and met the love of my life. I really give you credit because you are 100% right. I'm never dating or going with a shallow, superficial american woman ever again. I would also like to let you know that I am getting married in MAY 2008. Keep up the good work Winston you do inspire people.

Yeah I did long ago write you that. At the time I was with another girl here in Lithuania who things didn't work out and a few years later I found someone much better and who I married. :)