Hello from Michigan

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Hello from Michigan

Post by MJay1978 »

Hey everyone. I'm new to all of this. I'm a 34 year old caucasian male from the state of Michigan in the USA. I'm here to find a new path in my life. Over the years I've felt like I've been treated like an outcast to American women and their cruel ways of feminism for far too long. But hey, the past is the past and I no longer want to look back. As of now, I no longer want to continue dating American women anymore and I'm sick of ranting about it when it gets me nowhere! I want to do something about it! I'm looking into meeting different races of women. That includes Latinas, Asian, Fillipinos, Canadian, Euros, and Russians. But I'm sure once I get my feet wet on this new journey I'll encounter different types of races of women and I'm welcoming them with open arms! For now, all I have to start on my new journey is a webcam and a Skype account. I don't have a passport just yet. Any pointers, resources and dating sites I can check out to get started on this new journey I want to explore would be appreciated. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum.

Michigan? Yikes, I heard that is one of the worst and most ghetto places to live in the US. The cops and TSA there are bullies I heard. But I guess cost of living is cheap at least, since no one wants to live there.

Are there a lot of water activities on the Great Lakes? Does it have a nice beach?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Winston wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Michigan? Yikes, I heard that is one of the worst and most ghetto places to live in the US. The cops and TSA there are bullies I heard. But I guess cost of living is cheap at least, since no one wants to live there.

Are there a lot of water activities on the Great Lakes? Does it have a nice beach?
WOAH! Hahahaha! xD Trust me. Unless you went to check out the great lakes, you wouldn't like it here. But some of the beaches here are nice. Grand Haven happens to be one of them. The Upper Peninsula is beautiful! Small towns, woods, and plenty of lakes. But you're right. Most of Michigan has become ghetto. The most dangerous places being Detroit, Flint, Saginaw, and of course Lansing is now heading in that direction, which is where I'm from. And the women....oh my GOD! They are HORRIBLE! :S As far as the cost of living here, you'd be suprised. It's just too bad. Such beautiful places in some spots in some parts of the state, yet it's a state just like most in America filled with mostly careless, immoral, and Godless people.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by Teal Lantern »

MJay1978 wrote:Hey everyone. I'm new to all of this. I'm a 34 year old caucasian male from the state of Michigan in the USA. I'm here to find a new path in my life. Over the years I've felt like I've been treated like an outcast to American women and their cruel ways of feminism for far too long. But hey, the past is the past and I no longer want to look back. As of now, I no longer want to continue dating American women anymore and I'm sick of ranting about it when it gets me nowhere! I want to do something about it! I'm looking into meeting different races of women. That includes Latinas, Asian, Fillipinos, Canadian, Euros, and Russians. But I'm sure once I get my feet wet on this new journey I'll encounter different types of races of women and I'm welcoming them with open arms! For now, all I have to start on my new journey is a webcam and a Skype account. I don't have a passport just yet. Any pointers, resources and dating sites I can check out to get started on this new journey I want to explore would be appreciated. :)
Canada? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:Hey everyone. I'm new to all of this. I'm a 34 year old caucasian male from the state of Michigan in the USA. I'm here to find a new path in my life. Over the years I've felt like I've been treated like an outcast to American women and their cruel ways of feminism for far too long. But hey, the past is the past and I no longer want to look back. As of now, I no longer want to continue dating American women anymore and I'm sick of ranting about it when it gets me nowhere! I want to do something about it! I'm looking into meeting different races of women. That includes Latinas, Asian, Fillipinos, Canadian, Euros, and Russians. But I'm sure once I get my feet wet on this new journey I'll encounter different types of races of women and I'm welcoming them with open arms! For now, all I have to start on my new journey is a webcam and a Skype account. I don't have a passport just yet. Any pointers, resources and dating sites I can check out to get started on this new journey I want to explore would be appreciated. :)
Ummm...? Yeah. I see from the reports Winston made that Canada is a no go. So I'm scatching that place off my list. I know for certain that the rest of the races I named off in my testimony I want to check into. What about Brazilians? They look pretty hot to me. :D But in my eyes, looks aren't everything I just look at. In a nutshell, I want to meet and introduce myself to women who have no Western traits and attitudes whatsoever.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Hi there and welcome to the forum :) !

If u happen to ve any question about Mexico dont hesitate to ask me : ) !
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

MJay1978 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Ummm...? Yeah. I see from the reports Winston made that Canada is a no go. So I'm scatching that place off my list. I know for certain that the rest of the races I named off in my testimony I want to check into. What about Brazilians? They look pretty hot to me. :D But in my eyes, looks aren't everything I just look at. In a nutshell, I want to meet and introduce myself to women who have no Western traits and attitudes whatsoever.
My best friend lives in São Paulo , and yes one of the first things she told us about it was that brazilian ppl is hot , Brazil has gorgeous men and women.
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

Welcome to the forum MJay1978. As a person living in Canada I would say Canadian women are not much better than American women. I have had no success whatsoever with Canadian women and I am looking overseas for better women. Here is what is wrong with Canadian women. Canadian women tend to be cliquish, hyper-individualistic, very picky, shallow, masculine, unattractive, high divorce rate, hate men, ignore men, don't need men, glued to their smartphones and just about every other negative characteristic you can think of. You should avoid Canada at all costs when it comes to women and instead try other countries where women are still feminine and respect and need men.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Globus wrote:Welcome to the forum MJay1978. As a person living in Canada I would say Canadian women are not much better than American women. I have had no success whatsoever with Canadian women and I am looking overseas for better women. Here is what is wrong with Canadian women. Canadian women tend to be cliquish, hyper-individualistic, very picky, shallow, masculine, unattractive, high divorce rate, hate men, ignore men, don't need men, glued to their smartphones and just about every other negative characteristic you can think of. You should avoid Canada at all costs when it comes to women and instead try other countries where women are still feminine and respect and need men.
Sounds like they're the same way as they are in Michigan to me. Because that's exactly how they are here. Hahaha! xD
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

colibri wrote:Hi there and welcome to the forum :) !

If u happen to ve any question about Mexico dont hesitate to ask me : ) !
I gladly appreciate the response. :) I still need a little more time to decide as far as what race I want to go for first. As far as my other decisions however, I know I want to do this. I don't want to keep doing what I've been doing in the past. But I do have a question. I know Latinas are really hot! ...But what are their personalities like? What positive traits & qualities do they carry? I want to know more.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Welcome to the forum, Hope your new journey into international dating is a positive one and hope some of the positive articles and forum posts here help you on your journey to select the country you want to travel to the most to find your dream girl.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MJay1978 wrote:
Globus wrote:Welcome to the forum MJay1978. As a person living in Canada I would say Canadian women are not much better than American women. I have had no success whatsoever with Canadian women and I am looking overseas for better women. Here is what is wrong with Canadian women. Canadian women tend to be cliquish, hyper-individualistic, very picky, shallow, masculine, unattractive, high divorce rate, hate men, ignore men, don't need men, glued to their smartphones and just about every other negative characteristic you can think of. You should avoid Canada at all costs when it comes to women and instead try other countries where women are still feminine and respect and need men.
Sounds like they're the same way as they are in Michigan to me. Because that's exactly how they are here. Hahaha! xD
They are the same in that they are independent and masculine and don't need men. But one difference in Canada is that people are more health conscious so they do not have the obesity epidemic that Americans do. This means Canadian girls are less fat.

Also, Canadians are peace-oriented. They don't like war and don't like US foreign policy, and especially don't like the healthcare system in America that bankrupts people without insurance and sometimes even people with insurance, and refuses to do life-saving operations on people who can't afford them.

So there are differences between Canadians and Americans. Canadians definitely would NOT want to be lumped in with Americans. But as far as women are concerned, these differences don't really matter to our objectives.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Winston wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:
They are the same in that they are independent and masculine and don't need men. But one difference in Canada is that people are more health conscious so they do not have the obesity epidemic that Americans do. This means Canadian girls are less fat.

Also, Canadians are peace-oriented. They don't like war and don't like US foreign policy, and especially don't like the healthcare system in America that bankrupts people without insurance and sometimes even people with insurance, and refuses to do life-saving operations on people who can't afford them.

So there are differences between Canadians and Americans. Canadians definitely would NOT want to be lumped in with Americans. But as far as women are concerned, these differences don't really matter to our objectives.
Okay. Thanks everyone for your replies. I still don't think Canadians are a good idea. All & all, the goal I'm aiming for is to meet women who are feminine. Not feminists. I'm sure by the time the Summer hits, I'll have it figured out as far as what country I want to visit first. Winston, I seen your videos with your visit with Russian women. Have you been to other countries in Europe? I know for sure Europe is one hot spot I've been looking into. The cultures & scenery look really interesting.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

I can help you if you have yellow fever (i.e. have a thing for Asian girls).

Why are Asian girls so good? Well there's a saying that once you go Asian... you never go back.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

colibri wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
My best friend lives in São Paulo , and yes one of the first things she told us about it was that brazilian ppl is hot , Brazil has gorgeous men and women.
I think I've come to my final decision. I would visit Russia or Ukraine, but this route would be way too expensive for my budget. What it narrows down to is either Mexican (Latin) girls or Brazilian. I've always been more attracted to dark hair & dark skin. So I think you're the guy I want to talk to about this. No doubt about it I've known for most of these types of women to be hot. But my only question is do these girls have feminine qualities?