How to remain positive when lonely

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to remain positive when lonely

Post by Tsar »

It's will be approximately two years before I am able to travel abroad for love. I'm not close with anyone and seeing everyone in relationships around me gets me down. I never had a girlfriend or anything close to one in my life and I'm getting close to my mid-twenties. I have extremely high expectations for my first relationship which means I don't want the girl to have more experience than I do.

I'm a 7/10 in terms of Eastern European standards, 8/10 by American standards. I see people less attractive, less fashionable, with no class and less intelligence hoping in relationships with the brainwashed American girls. Everyday I can't stand living in America.

There isn't much I can do in terms of relationships or friendships while I'm here in America. My birthday is in a few weeks and it will be just like every other day. Alone and not really happy, because it just represents another year alone and socially isolated in America. I know I should make the best of the next few years and try to stay positive but I need some ideas on how to do just that.

One idea that came to my mind is working on getting really toned and develop a six pack increase my attractiveness. That should add a +1 or +2 points.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No, don't work out just for vanity. If you want to do it, do it for strength, especially strength of will. My advice is to try and take a vacation. My 21st birthday was a week ago and I spent the whole of last week in San Diego. It's cold and uninviting here in New Jersey, both the climate and the people, so I can imagine it's even worse where you are. In San Diego there are palm trees and it was at least 60 degrees every day with ample sunshine. The people I met were much nicer, waiters in restaurants, store clerks, even strangers starting conversations in museums. This one girl even started flirting with me and I would have gotten her number if I didn't live on the other coast. Even if you can't go so far, maybe you can look for something like hot springs to relax in. Also, I suppose you could go to church. Try and find a church youth group or something. Best of luck Tsar.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on January 13th, 2013, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:Also, I suppose you could go to church. Try and find a church youth group or something.
I go to Church almost every weekend. Some girls stand out at each of them but they are always with their families. Even if I asked one of the girls out and she happens to be 16 or 17, instead of 18 or 20 that probably wouldn't have a good outcome.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I know, that's ridiculous right? My grandfather was twelve years older than my grandmother. It baffles me that people are so restrictive about age. What's wrong with a twenty year old in a relationship with a sixteen year old for example? Throughout history in many disparate cultures that would be the norm.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to remain positive when lonely

Post by djfourmoney »

Tsar wrote:It's will be approximately two years before I am able to travel abroad for love. I'm not close with anyone and seeing everyone in relationships around me gets me down. I never had a girlfriend or anything close to one in my life and I'm getting close to my mid-twenties. I have extremely high expectations for my first relationship which means I don't want the girl to have more experience than I do.

I'm a 7/10 in terms of Eastern European standards, 8/10 by American standards. I see people less attractive, less fashionable, with no class and less intelligence hoping in relationships with the brainwashed American girls. Everyday I can't stand living in America.

There isn't much I can do in terms of relationships or friendships while I'm here in America. My birthday is in a few weeks and it will be just like every other day. Alone and not really happy, because it just represents another year alone and socially isolated in America. I know I should make the best of the next few years and try to stay positive but I need some ideas on how to do just that.

One idea that came to my mind is working on getting really toned and develop a six pack increase my attractiveness. That should add a +1 or +2 points.
Why two years???

Sell it all! The explanation of why some men succeed and others don't is People Skills. If you haven't hung out constantly talking to people then you don't know how to make women feel comfortable around you. That is the power (not really a power, more skill) that some men have over others. Since there's no class you could take in either College or High School, you often get advice from people that mean well (your parents) but have no idea what's happen since they last dates or from people who really don't have your best interest in mind (most friends).

Attention to detail, which is getting a tone, fit body takes only 90 days through diet and a workout plan. After that, you need to decided if you want to add more bulk. At that point you'll switch from clean calories at a reduced level to clean calories at a higher level. Protein builds muscle and adds lean muscle mass. But you need to be I'd say around 30g of Protein a day to add muscle mass.

You can learn more at www.bodybuilding.com

Being in shape does add points but again if you don't know what to say to women you'll largely have the same problem or the only women who would be with you are ones that are impressed with your body. But that only happens in America.

The rest of world would think your egotistical actually unless you prove otherwise. Only others that work out understand what your doing.

Good Luck
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Talking to women is vastly easier if they don't have bitch shields up. Talking to people in general is much easier if they're not so cold. Some places are better than others...like San Diego. I used to think I sucked at conversation, but my trip fully convinced me it was just my location. In fact, the real trouble is usually starting conversations. It gets easier the further along the conversation goes. But if you just don't fit in a place and can't connect with the people it becomes a viscous cycle where your social skills just get worse and worse. Can be easily remedied with a change in environment. Find where people are warm and open. San Diego is one such place and I'm sure many would argue it's not even close to the best.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I live in Rhode Island. Completely useless place if you want friendships, relationships, and decent jobs. I'm on a full scholarship so I have no choice but to stay. The northeast is one of the worst places for socializing and meeting people. Most of the people in my age category and at college are partiers and the northeast is a major feminist hotspot.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I know, here in New Jersey I have an idea of what you mean. Rhode Island's the worst. I just saw an article about how your state's population is shrinking because people hate it so much and that's screwing things up for the state government as far as taxes. Just always keep in mind that it's not like that everywhere.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

2 years is a long time...The part with the girlfriend I can understand but why can't you find a couple of buddies ?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

djfourmoney wrote:But you need to be I'd say around 30g of Protein a day to add muscle mass.
Actually you need at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight to gain muscle mass properly. If someone is 180, they would need at least 180 grams of protein. The ideal amount is about 1.5 - 2 times the body weight but 1 gram per weight is also decent. 30 grams is too low, unless he's 30 lbs lol, which I doubt haha. That's like eating just 1 chicken breast for protein and not having any other source of protein for the rest of the entire day. Most people get more than 30 grams a day without even realizing it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

marklambo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:But you need to be I'd say around 30g of Protein a day to add muscle mass.
Actually you need at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight to gain muscle mass properly. If someone is 180, they would need at least 180 grams of protein. The ideal amount is about 1.5 - 2 times the body weight but 1 gram per weight is also decent. 30 grams is too low, unless he's 30 lbs lol, which I doubt haha. That's like eating just 1 chicken breast for protein and not having any other source of protein for the rest of the entire day. Most people get more than 30 grams a day without even realizing it.
30 grams of amino/protein is acquirable via satty-fat Whopper with enzyme bed of cheese (ie. with 48 grams of fat LOOOL)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

Two years is simply too long, my friend. You need to do something now, to act on your instincts, to go somewhere soon to see a different way of life. What I did was buy a one-way ticket to Israel that turned into me spending time in Geneva, Switzerland (the ticket was Vancouver Canada to Manchester UK to Geneva to Tel Aviv, total cost of $565). I has an awesome time that changed me forever, and saw a different way of life, met new people and broadened my horizons. The Canadian govt paid for me to come back, the American govt would probably do the same for you, to purchase a one way ticket for you back to the US that you'd have to pay off, not too mcuh money from what I've heard, at least you got aborad, I think it's worth it to try. Google search for cheap flights, check out airfarewatchdog and flyertalk forum for cheap flights. Also check out the previous threads on this forum for ideads on going abroad. Check out the warrior forum for ideas about making money online, try PPV + CPA + landing pages, check it all out at the forum.

PM me if you have any further questions about the above.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Tsar wrote:It's will be approximately two years before I am able to travel abroad for love. I'm not close with anyone and seeing everyone in relationships around me gets me down. I never had a girlfriend or anything close to one in my life and I'm getting close to my mid-twenties. I have extremely high expectations for my first relationship which means I don't want the girl to have more experience than I do.

What foreign countries do you want to visit, and have you started learning foreign languages?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I like how everyone assumes going overseas will fix his life

I knew a guy who went overseas to fix his issues and fell into deep depression, while abroad he got even more isolated and his parents had to go and get him back

Roosh admitted how his life is not as exciting as he describe it in his books, most of the time he is lonely, when you travel you tend to meet superficial friends, no deep relationship ,language,culture barrier, no family, boredom to deal with, you need money too, as westerner in poor country you will be considered walking wallet by locals, man like yourself who is inexperienced with women will only get taken for a ride by hardened gold diggers in foreign country, people here are trying to sell you a dream,
travel will cure all your diseases, yea right
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

momopi wrote:What foreign countries do you want to visit, and have you started learning foreign languages?
The countries I want to visit for a serious relationship would be Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania. Maybe Hungary or Bulgaria. I am learning about the cultures and I begin Russian classes this year.