"Idle No More" Movement in Canada gaining ground

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

"Idle No More" Movement in Canada gaining ground

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Most likely those outside of the Frozen Feminist Canada haven't heard of the "Idle no More" movement that started 2 months ago here, but it is starting to become a serious issue and could impact the Canadian Economy, 10th largest in the world and the biggest trading partner in the World with the biggest Economy in the world, the USA.

I highly recommend you google "Idle no more" and read for yourself what it is all about. It has spread to the USA, and even Sweden, the UK, Germany, New Zealand, and Egypt. It has to do with White governments treating aboriginal people like garbage, something they have done since they first arrived here. I as a white guy support the movement, it's about time someone did something about it. I hope protests become even stronger and bigger. Many white Canadians support it as well since they know what is going on. Look what happened in the Arab world with protests, 1 street vendor caused a government to collapse, so it could happen anywhere.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Tip for you guys: if you marry an aboriginal you don't pay any taxes, nada.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I think that is the one and only benefit for a Man to get married in Canada. Just make sure you don't marry this whitewashed train wreck of an Aboriginal Prince$$, it's episode 13 "Jennifer" she's even got the generic white girl name even though she is obviously Native. A crying shame...

http://www.slice.ca/Slice/Watch/Default ... ocWRseDjcm