Feel the hate from Ontario women and beyond...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Feel the hate from Ontario women and beyond...

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

I have an idea for a new kind of thread.

I am going to list some e mails or rather hate mail I receive from Ontario
women on dating sites.

If you're not convinced yet that Ontario women hate men.

Read on... :lol: laugh on too, because we don't want these negative
women to ever get us guys down...

Add some letters you've received from negative women
and list where they're from..
Last edited by Fantome Slashwrist on December 1st, 2008, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

The following is an e mail (just how it was written) I received from a woman in her 40s who resides in my area and hosts get togethers of POF users. She believes I had a way to hack into her web cam.

"Hello, I have a question???

Why did you ask to added to my msn if you didnt want to on it to beging with?? and why tell my
daughter to have me remove you,

I am at work and was just called by her telling me you tried to access my web cam, we have
only one computer and its shared, you invaded my privacy and hers, so I told her to tell you to
stop as Im working and we dont allow instance web viewing, I still dont know how you
managed????? and yes I told her to block you,.

Now did you know I can have you charged by the police?? I have status messages on my msn
and it says Im not home ,thats what it means , point blank I also keep message histories ,

trying to view without permission or asking If Im there is invasion of privacy .

I looked at your profile and msn and find it a little weird ??

I am a nice person who is busy and host partys for POF , I have made tons of friends from the
site and never ran into any problems or rude ppl as of yet , your the first???

I dont know what you were expecting but Ill tell you straight up IDONT DO CYBER SEX OR
NUDE WEB CAM SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I want a decent guy to date and sex is kept between two ppl in
pravicy

anyways I too lived in Napanee for 5 years so I may already know who you are or I know
someone who will

becarful is all I can say or you be a lonly man or end up werse

jj"
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I may already know who you are or I know
someone who will. Becarful (No comma) is all I can say (No comma)or you be a lonly man (No comma) or end up werse
Well, I can tell you right now, that is a threat. I would write her and say you have made a police record of the threat.

I dont know what you were expecting (No comma) but Ill tell you straight up (No comma) IDONT DO CYBER SEX OR
NUDE WEB CAM SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness! Any woman that age, it's really probably better that she not show herself.

BTW, That woman has horrible spelling and grammar. Her mistakes are in red.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Women in the area I reside make threats to guys all the time and get away with it...
If a guy made the same threats, he would be charged and in court.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

This is a letter I received from a local woman 42 on fish.
A guy can't even be nice to a woman...
I never told her she was amazing.

"you are crazy, you dont even know me and you think i am a mazing, lol.. to funny

i just think it is funny that you think ia m amazing andf you barely have talked to me and dont know me..."
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

"you are crazy, you don(no apostrophe)t even know me and you think i am a mazing, lol.. too funny

i just think it is funny that you think ia m amazing andf you barely have talked to me and don(no apostrophe)t know me..."
What amazes me is her bad grammar. You should tell her that's what amazes you. LOL
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I got this first answer from a woman off of plenty of fish today. She sounds like a dingbat whore. It sounds like she has to have a boyfriend before she can date a guy.

"not so good, boyfriend has just ddecided to move to alberta and leave me stranded, and heart broken, so if ur looking for dating, i am not your girl"
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

This is a reply I got from a women on fish looking for a long term relationship. It seems with women in my area, any excuse will do, no matter how stupid or lame. I call these women dingbat whores for good reasons.

"hi, no I'm flying off to work soon. Been home 2 months due to a car accident. A little too late now to start chatting. Had quite a few coffee dates during my time off, still no spark."
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

This is a reply I received from a woman who claims to be 48 years old and a Social Worker with a Graduate degree. I'm still trying to figure out at what point I asked her to financially support me or even hinted? Many women in the area I reside talk that type of lingo. It's just their ego talking and BS, plus another lame excuse that makes no sense. Even if she had to support her last two partners but they still left her, she must be some whacko bitch.

"i like your name, and i appreciate your honesty, but I had to financially support my last two partners, and I don't want to do it again."