Teen sells virginity for $20,000

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

She has a nice pair of tits anyways: http://www.europeansexgazette.com/esg/n ... 0716-1.jpg

I'd do her if I had loads of cash and didn't care what I did with it.

By Daniel Sankey
August 1, 2007

A baby-faced 18-year-old has offered her virginity for the price of £10,000 (approximately USD $20,348) to help her pay for her university tuition.

News website Maltastar is reporting that British teenager Carys Copestake used a false name to advertise herself on a website popular with prostitutes, with her parents having no idea of the bizarre way of getting cash for university.

The ad reads: "Virginity For Sale £10,000".

She adds: "Hey, I think the title says it all. I'm an 18-year-old virgin with student funds to pay and I'm looking to sell my first time right here. I'm brunette, 34C, green eyes, all in proportion and good looking."

The teenager apparently still lives with her parents, but was struggling to afford the tuition costs for her four-year physics course at Salford University, which was to start in September.

Maltastar reported that she told a journalist: "For as long as I can remember I've wanted to keep my first time special and wait for the right guy. I'm not like other girls who want rid of it from the word go," she said.

"I'm getting curious about myself and the opposite sex. I want to explore and I want someone to teach me.

"I've also found myself in a financial situation where I need to fund my studies. I figured this could be killing two birds with one stone.

"I get lots of guys wanting to help me out with my 'problem' - some replies are really creepy. But I got so frustrated with the empty offers that I turned them down.

"I have to be careful, you could have been someone I know, even one of my teachers."

After conversations with a Maltastar reporter - dubious about whether she was in fact a virgin or merely a prostitute trying to deceive buyers - Copestake said she had found a "buyer".

"I've been offered the money in cash and I'm going to do it this Thursday. Sorry I'm at work so I can't speak any more," she told The People.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Here's another chick selling her's...

Post by Mr S »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... llion.html

Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million
A student who is auctioning her virginity to pay for a masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy has seen bidding hit £2.5million ($3.7m).

Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.

She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Not the first time have I read about something like this. But it's the first time I hear about such astronomical sums. In Brazil, there are ads like that that pop uponce in a while and the going price is $800, not $20,000. And 2.5 million to pay for sex? Boy, these Western guys need to travel. No wonder Winston is so much happier abroad.

And it is a good thing he did not go to Malta.

Oh, man, I wish I were a woman in the EU and the US. Boy what I would not do for that kind of money.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Here are some better pics of her, don't even think she is that good looking, only average. guess many guys really haven't been overseas much!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... offer.html
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My response to the article that most likely wont be published.

I could get the virginity of a much better looking 19 year old woman for free in Eastern Europe or South America. For 10,000 quid ANY man could go to Thailand and have literally a dozen teen virgins lining up, and every single one of them would be a better catch then whoever this UK female is. Men of the Western nations are engaging in a "Marriage Strike" (google it) due to the abysmal quality of mates. Marriage rates are now the lowest in recorded history, and 1 in 3 children born in Ireland is NOT from the putative father. The solution? I spent 2 years of my life and $50,000+USD finding the perfect wife in Ukraine and its the best thing I ever did. Shes 10 years younger then myself, has a masters degree in Education, speaks 3 languages, and can cook and clean while holding down a full time job and look damn good doing it. In the end, you would have to pay ME $20,000 to bed this particular specimen, and thats a big maybe because I have standards to maintain!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Here's another silly update on the topic...

Post by Mr S »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/01/22/vi ... index.html

What is virginity worth today?

By Elizabeth Landau
CNN

(CNN) -- Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September.
Natalie Dylan, 22, said she has put her virginity up for auction through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

Natalie Dylan, 22, said she has put her virginity up for auction through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

The woman, who goes by "Natalie Dylan," set up a private auction through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a legal brothel in Nevada, has given her lots of "business opportunities," she said.

Her top bid comes from a 39-year-old Australian, but she has no immediate plans to settle the auction, she said in a recent interview with CNN.

Some men may seek virgins because they want them as trophies, or desire purity. But as to why men would bid so much money on virginity, she said she has no answer.

"I honestly don't know what they see in it," she said.

If you think Dylan's auction amounts to prostitution, she completely agrees. She also said she's not breaking any laws -- after all, prostitution in Nevada is legal.

"I feel people should be pro-choice with their body, and I'm not hurting anyone," she said. "It really comes down to a moral and religious argument, and this doesn't go against my religion or my morals. There's no right or wrong to this."
Don't Miss

* STDs still on the rise, report says
* Virginity pledges don't mean much, study says

The idea that virginity has a high value harkens back to the days of early humans -- if a man has sex with a virgin woman, he knows for sure that her children will be his, anthropologists reason. In early civilizations, women were also considered the property of men, said Laura Carpenter, assistant professor of sociology at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee.

Through the 1950s in America, women were expected to remain virgins until marriage, Carpenter said. But with the availability of the pill and the IUD in the 1960s, combined with youth counterculture and gay rights movements, it became more common for women to engage in premarital sex, she said.

Attitudes shifted toward the conservative side in the 1980s with the worldwide HIV/AIDS pandemic, which made the stakes much higher for choosing a sex partner, especially for men. Abstinence-based education programs also took off around that time, with government support, she said.

Today, about 95 percent of Americans have sex before they're 25, Carpenter said. But worldwide, virgin prostitutes can claim larger fees, certain cultures still attach larger dowries to virgin brides, and some women undergo reconstructive surgery to restore their hymens.

In looking at Dylan's auction, "To some extent it's not new. The new part is the Internet," Carpenter said.

Dylan is not the first to hold a public sale for her sexual innocence. An Italian model reportedly had plans to sell her virginity for more than $1 million in September. Dylan said she was inspired by a report of a Peruvian woman who put her virginity up for sale.

Some think Dylan's auction may be indicative of a shift in the way society treats sexuality.

"In a world that is teeming with brand messages, with sponsorships everywhere, intimacy is really just the next thing to go," said Jon Ray, a 24-year-old marketing consultant in Austin, Texas, and author of the blog Who is Jon Ray?

Brett Austin Vanderzee, a 19-year-old student at Oklahoma Christian University who has pledged to stay a virgin until marriage, finds Dylan's actions somewhat appalling, but not shocking.

"It's kind of crazy, but I think it's the general direction that society has been heading in for a while," he said. "We're becoming more accepting of things that normally would have been considered unwise."

Kiara Daines, a 17-year-old from Detroit, Michigan, said she's saving herself until marriage for personal and religious reasons. Both Vanderzee and Daines said they have endured teasing from their peers because of their choice to remain abstinent.

Others say there's just too much hype around virginity. Martha Kempner, vice president for information and communications for the nonprofit Sexuality Information and Education Council of the U.S., said telling a young woman to stay"pure" misses the point that sexuality will influence her long after she loses her virginity.

"By putting the emphasis there, [on virginity], we're actually devaluing the rest of women, the rest of her, and the rest of her sexuality for the rest of her life," she said.
Health Library

* MayoClinic.com: Taking to your teens about sex

A recent study in the journal Pediatrics showed that religious teens who take virginity pledges are as likely to have sex before marriage as their religious peers, and less likely to use condoms or birth control when they become sexually active.

Many people say losing one's virginity has different implications for men than women. While young women see the act as a symbolic giving of themselves, young men are more prone to want to get it over with and brag about it. Similarly, says Kempner, women are taught to keep themselves "pure" and help men exercise control, while there's a "boys will be boys" attitude around men.

Do men really think that virginity is worth millions of dollars?

Audacia Ray, a 28-year-old former sex worker from New York and author of "Naked on the Internet: Hookups, Downloads and Cashing In on Internet Sexploration," is skeptical. She views Dylan's auction as a publicity stunt and doesn't anticipate she'll "continue in the industry."

The importance of a woman's virginity may vary in different cultures, but generally there's not the high value there used to be, Ray said.

"It begins to be viewed more as a burden over time -- a burden in that losing virginity is an event, so that it has to somehow mean something, which is part of the reason why people are all up in arms about Natalie," she said.

How do Dylan's friends and family feel? Dylan, who said she was raised in a conservative, non-Christian religious household, said although her mother doesn't agree with her, she still loves her as a daughter. Generally people have been supportive, said Dylan, who uses "Natalie Dylan" as a pseudonym.

"I've talked with my exes, some different guys, and they understand it's just a business deal, and they know me, and they know I'm not this promiscuous girl. Honestly, even if I didn't do this, I'd always be the girl who thinks prostitution is OK," she said. "I would always want to find a partner that can accept me for me."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ladislav wrote:Not the first time have I read about something like this. But it's the first time I hear about such astronomical sums. In Brazil, there are ads like that that pop uponce in a while and the going price is $800, not $20,000. And 2.5 million to pay for sex? Boy, these Western guys need to travel. No wonder Winston is so much happier abroad.

And it is a good thing he did not go to Malta.

Oh, man, I wish I were a woman in the EU and the US. Boy what I would not do for that kind of money.
What about Malta? What's the scoop on that place?
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

In Germany you can get a hooker for $50, and they are hotter than her.