Bang Ukraine out now - Roosh's last travel guide!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:publicduende,
That's not true. Hookers do have a choice. I've been rejected by many Russian and Polish hookers, and even by some Filipina bar girls. They are human and have preferences too. You forget that.

Yes it's a business to them, but why do you think it's IMPOSSIBLE for a Filipina bar girl to actually LIKE a guy who barfines her? Why do you think it's impossible for there to be any affection or chemistry? Just because you paid for something doesn't mean it is strictly business. Life if often a mix in shades of gray. You forget that.
Winnie The Pooh(tm)...I think you are reverting back to your ol' self. Watch, guys...Winnie will get back in shape, and move onto greener pastures pun intended. He's going through very gradual metamorphosis right about now. In any event, this is the best post I have seen of the vintage you in a "hot New York-1 minute" as the phrase goes.

Your post reminds me of my sojourn in AC, the Visayas, and Mindanao (I didn't include all of Luzon even though you like Baguio a lot and I loathe Metro-Manila - too American of a vibe for me!).

I have recently rendered how I d.icked down a hawt-a.ss bargirl for free after I paid for her the first time.
Winston wrote: Any decent guy who has spent a lot of time with Filipina bar girls will tell you this: It's not love or business, but somewhere in between.

Only guys with little or no experience (like you perhaps) would say that it's all a business and nothing more. That should tell you something.

Like me, Mr S and Ladislav told you before, the way to know if a bar girl likes you is if she sees you outside of her work, or contacts you a lot. Body language says a lot more than words do.

Ask Ladislav. He has more experience in this than even I do.
Yeah it's somewhere in between and sometimes becomes VERY PERSONAL because they want to become emancipated from that lifestyle. Many of them become tired of earning their keep by selling a.ss in the bar (many of them let the girls reside in the apt. section of the bar/wh.orehouse in the Philippines) in conjunction with actually letting their "love" "grow on them". Women sometimes fall in love eventually and sometimes after a stimulating conversation.

Women are the same everywhere in the context that they have the impressionability of a pubescent child. Again, many if not all women are children in my eyes. Maybe that's why I'm such a stickler for having at least a "landing strip" on their vah-jay-jay; I don't want to feel like I'm sleeping with a child because many of them were children outside of the bedroom. That's me I guess.
Winston wrote: You also forget a few things:

1) Poor Filipinas genuinely do like nice guys, as long as they are of higher economic status.

2) Women are genetically programmed to submit to men of higher status. A Western guy is seen as high status in the Philippines, therefore, even hoes will submit to him by giving him love and affection. It's in their genes to do so. The love they give though, is more of a "survival based" type of love rather than romantic based, in that it doesn't make you feel vulnerable since it was too easy.

3) For most guys, it is not easy to sleep with non-pros. It is not in a woman's nature to sleep with a man outside of a relationship. They are not hardwired for casual sex with no strings attached. You can't just have sex with a non-pro like picking a product off a supermarket shelf. So give these guys a break. Stop condemning them for going for pros.

4) Bar girls get jealous when a guy they like, even a customer, barfines or flirts with another girl. If they were all business, why would they be jealous?

As to Roosh, why doesn't he try to help guys who are seeking love, romance or marriage? Why limit himself to players? Isn't he human? Doesn't he need love, romance or affection too? WTF? Or is he a sociopath?

Does he make his living only off of selling his ebooks? If so, that is an unstable income stream. Why doesn't he sell ads or use Adsense? He has a ton of traffic and is losing out by not doing so.
If Roosh V blatantly admitted that he were a sociopath, then it wouldn't surprise me. Most American people are opportunists and carnivores.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.returnofkings.com/1845/ukrai ... erican-men

i dont know about you guys but i dont like current trend, seems like every country is getting infected by rotten western culture and women are the first to change ..for worse of course

being american and western man used to have value in these shithole countries,
thanks to social media and internet these beauties realised their market value..

is PH the closest to heaven man can get and last remaining?
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

publicduende wrote:Pardon me being traditional on this aspect, but sex with a pro, however hot, and sex with a non-pro, however average looking, are two completely different experiences. The latter experience is the only one who won't eventuallty leave its suitor dry and hollow, not only as far as his bank account is concerned. Once our balls are emptied, we all eventuallt need someone who cares. Despite whatever Winston could say about the Philippines, hookers don't care about anything else than completing another transaction and pocketing their dues. Any display of courtesy, tenderness and seemingly "exclusive" affection on their side is simply good "customer service", nothing else.
eurobrat wrote:You can not beat the feeling of achievement that you get from seducing the girl you worked hard to get into bed. It's just like the difference between a home cooked meal and McDonalds.
If you asked me 2 years ago what I thought about sex with pros I would've said exactly the same thing. You have to experience both in order to change your mindset and even then your experiences might be completely different from mine.

I was about to write a longer post on this subject but I realized that you guys probably don't have to deal with the same crap I have to deal with in Canada to get a woman interested. You wouldn't feel much achievement at the end of the day, instead you'd feel exhausted.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

hooker dnt validate you, she sleeps with anyone

whereas normal girl even thou she is loose or slutty will still be picky and will reject many guys, she have sex with you bc she is horny and wants to have sex with you for fun not financial gain...huge difference

you cant even compare sex with pro and non pro,

is it just me or big part of HA members are into p4p, that culture needs to stop, focus should be on real girls
everyone knows
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Banano wrote:hooker dnt validate you, she sleeps with anyone

whereas normal girl even thou she is loose or slutty will still be picky and will reject many guys, she have sex with you bc she is horny and wants to have sex with you for fun not financial gain...huge difference

you cant even compare sex with pro and non pro,

is it just me or big part of HA members are into p4p, that culture needs to stop, focus should be on real girls
everyone knows
I think you will have a LONG wait for that. I think the majority here are into purchasing "love" or what they describe as a relationship is not much more than the girl as a free whore.When was the last time you heard a description of a real courtship or marriage here? I do not recall ever reading that...its all about buying girls or finding girls who are hot but stupid and will do you for free.
You will have to go elsewhere to be in a forum that deals primarily with genuine relationships...its is what it is. There are some good writers and interesting posts here, but NOT about relationships and family as it pertains to "real girls".

Outwest
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

OutWest wrote: I think you will have a LONG wait for that. I think the majority here are into purchasing "love" or what they describe as a relationship is not much more than the girl as a free whore.When was the last time you heard a description of a real courtship or marriage here? I do not recall ever reading that...its all about buying girls or finding girls who are hot but stupid and will do you for free.
You will have to go elsewhere to be in a forum that deals primarily with genuine relationships...its is what it is. There are some good writers and interesting posts here, but NOT about relationships and family as it pertains to "real girls".

Outwest
You make good points, Outwest. I'm not trying to defend myself, but I want to recount why this man slept with whores. Until my recent trip to the Philippines, I had never been with a whore. I had completed two, monogamous relationships of seven and thirteen years. I'd like to be in another LTR one day, but at the moment my location limits me to women that I don't fancy, and I'm not at liberty to move elsewhere - eventually that will change.

I had 18 days in the Philippines, moving around. There wasn't time to develop a real relationship with someone, and what folly it would have been to fall in love with a girl who lives 6000 miles away! I wanted to sample the local women, and be honest with them about my intentions. That led me to meet only a certain type of girl - one that would be happy with a very short fling with no prospect of a relationship. Were they 'stupid' for doing me for free? Maybe they enjoyed the attention, the food, the entertainment and maybe even the sex, lol? And actually I gave them all money - sometimes a token amount for taxis (when I knew they took the jeepney) and sometimes more. Does that make them whores? It's a grey area.

The first true whore of my life was a street walker who picked me up in Cebu. She was 25, pregnant and an alcoholic. She treated me very well, giving me advice on how not to get into trouble. I gave her a tip. We parted on good terms and I was relieved to feel no shame at all. It felt to me like an honest transaction had taken place. I'm sure much of the pleasure she displayed during our tryst was fake, but I still enjoyed it physically. I was sorry for her predicament, but I guess she'd rather be a pregnant alcoholic with money in her purse than a broke, pregnant alcoholic. I urged her to give up the boozing for the sake of her baby but I expect that fell on deaf ears. I think a man can still be a decent human being even if he is a whoremonger.

After I had broken my duck, so to speak, it was just a matter of asking myself "Am I horny? Do I fancy her? Is it safe, and is it worth paying the money?" Very straightforward - no need to contort myself into something I am not by 'spitting game' (don't get me wrong, I think some game is useful with 'normal' girls and it needn't cost you your soul).

As Woody Allen said: "Sex without love is an empty experience.... But as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The_Adventurer wrote:
publicduende wrote: Pardon me being traditional on this aspect, but sex with a pro, however hot, and sex with a non-pro, however average looking, are two completely different experiences. The latter experience is the only one who won't eventuallty leave its suitor dry and hollow, not only as far as his bank account is concerned. Once our balls are emptied, we all eventuallt need someone who cares. Despite whatever Winston could say about the Philippines, hookers don't care about anything else than completing another transaction and pocketing their dues. Any display of courtesy, tenderness and seemingly "exclusive" affection on their side is simply good "customer service", nothing else.
Have to disagree with you on that one. When I lived there a few years ago, I casually hung out with some bargirls, girls I never did anything with. I remember two who were totally in love with some Korean dudes who were customers. They would give it up for free to those guys anytime. One of those girls was HOT, though not my type (I guess I am one of the few who likes the short, pudgy, dark girls), she was tall, thin, light skinned with long straight hair. The dude she liked was short, fat and dumpy looking. When he came in and barfined another girl, she was really heartbroken and almost killed herself. I knew another girl who was totally in love with an American and thought they would marry. When he disappeared back to his country she was devastated.

They might be all business for most customers, but if they like someone, they really do hope for more. They are still human after all.
I honestly don't know enough about Pinay bargirl psychology to comment on this one. :)

Maybe the Korean chap had said or done something to give that particularly, cute yet gullible, bargirl the impression that he genuinely liked her and was prepared to take a few steps forward with her. Perhaps he gave her more money at the beginning, or uttered a few of the usual vacuous promises. Or perhaps she chose him as the target for all of dreams of escape and salvation. It's quite a common tactic of working girls anywhere to try harder with the less attractive, clumsier and less navigated clientele, in a hope to melt their hearts as well as harden their willies.

On a side note, I haven't been to Davao for more than 2 weeks but have seen enough to understand how desperate some of these girls are to get out of the scene and feed their children or families without opening their limbs to any (OK, most, as Winston says) man with 500 pesos to spare. I would guess that, for every 4 or 5 Pinay bargirls who naturally grow cynical and mistrustful towards conceding freebies, there is probably one who still keeps that naive innocence and looks for a saviour partner.

"Dum spiro spero", they say. For as long as I am breathing, I will keep hoping.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Roosh is a good looking guy, so he would do well of course. I don't know his personality. But why is he so hateful? Usually good looking guys aren't hateful. Someone said he isn't into Asian chicks anyway right?
I wouldn't want to correlate good looks with good personalities and good intentions. Nazis and their physiognomic theories did that - either sides - ending up assuming people were bad people just because they "looked bad".

Many decent looking guys are extremely egocentric and narcissistic, with expectations of social and dating success always set a couple of notches higher than their "personal best", so whatever their real success rate is with girls, they naturally feel a need to inflate their results and share them with as many people as possible. Isn't that what the PUA gurus are preaching to? Young men with more ego and desire of peer validation than looks or social skills. I guess all of them invest their time and money the PUA movement to really get laid and belong to the alpha community, but many of them end up contented enough to belong to the PUA community and talk about how they will plan to get laid.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So why is this Roosh's last travel guide?

Why doesn't he go to Russia and see how he deals with greedy Russian women shaming him for not being a big spender? lol I'd like to see that one. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:So why is this Roosh's last travel guide?

Why doesn't he go to Russia and see how he deals with greedy Russian women shaming him for not being a big spender? lol I'd like to see that one. lol
Thats exactly why I won't go to Russia. I was fascinated with Russian women until I found out what they were really like.
You should go anyway, just so you can have something to rant and bitch about afterward. lol

Roosh should too. I'd love to see him write a Russia Sucks guide. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

theres no big difference between russia and ukraine, he already experienced greedy uki girls

we call AW entitlement bitches, but ukranians and russians are the same if not worse, they all think they are top shit, princess syndrome..i can read their body language , its like 'look at me, im princess'

they are obsessed with big brand names, unlike SE asians who dont care if handbag is gucci or prada

Winston

when you were in russia did girls use you much(wining dining, gifts) without giving you anything in return, i know you made lot of approaches but yield wasnt impressive at all
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What Guys Are Saying About Getting Laid In Ukraine

By Roosh

A lot of guys have visited Ukraine and are telling their story. Here are some highlights from the forum…

Ukrainian women shit tests

When you talk to ukrainian girls you will inevitably come across of some of the common shit tests they use.I will present some of them and the answers usually given.

1.Why are you in Ukraine?

This test implies:Are you in Ukraine to hunt girls?If you answer I came to get girls you are immediately disqualified.If you answer I am a professional searching for business opportunities,interested in buying real estate,trying to open a shop or franchise etc you are in to be considered a liar.So carefully choose one reason why you are in Ukraine.How you justify your prsence.Tourist can mean sex tourist for them especially if you happen to be in a city flood by sex tourists or in a city with absolutely no tourist attraction.

2.How long will you stay in Ukraine?

If you answer I came for a week she may decide you are not material for LTR.If you answer I came to stay for long(student etc) she will suspect you are a liar.So you have to think of a clear answer before to this question.From my experience it is usually better to tell the truth but promise to come back soon to show that you are a frequent traveller.If she asks why do you come here often say that you have visited most European countries and Ukraine is your favourite you like the architecture and nature.Maybe the food as well.

3.Are girls not beautiful in your country?Why do you want ukrainian girl?

If you answer girls in my country suck you may appear as a sociopath or low value who cannot get a decent gf in his country.Or you may appear that you have high selection criteria so she is likely to be excluded as well.Or that you have a problem in character or a secret disadvantage that puts off girls.If you answer girls in my coutry are good she will ask then why do you not have a wife or girlfriend.This is another crucial question.

4.Why do you not have a girlfriend?Why are you not married?

This means what is your story?Are you not eligible to get a wife in your country or are you irresponsible?Or do you have some kind of defect? The answer is sth along the lines of unluckiness I did not happen to meet sb special so she will question whether you are social and cannot find girls through social circles.So be prepared guys.Have an answer beforehand for everything.

Pipelining the Ukraine

I really dont know what people expect from the Ukraine either. Like most FSU countries, its only now starting to drag itself out of the dirt. The people may not look it, but the vast majority are actually quite poor by western standards and life is a daily struggle for most of them. They may look first world, but they are far from it.

The women themselves dont have time to waste either. They are over the hill at 25 and if they are unmarried as they move into their late 20′s they are really in quite a bit bit of trouble. Its over if they are in their 30′s for the most part. Now when they struggle like they do, it means nothing more than financial instability and loneliness for them as they get older. Throw into the mix a culture that believes and values traditional gender roles, and yes, the women are serious. They dont have time to waste on men who are not potential husbands. They dont have any safety nets and their safety net is their family and their husband.

This is why I keep saying to everyone that they need to get their stories straight and lie like absolute motherfuckers to them if its purely notch count they are after. Prepare properly and you will have a good time. Go there without doing your homework, acting like a tight arsed backpacker or thinking the women are all going to be DTF just because they enjoy sex is only going to lead to frustration.

Bulgaria vs Ukraine vs Hungary vs Poland

Ukraine is a different planet from anything else I’ve experienced, hardly anyone speaks english so you will need to brush up on your russian if you stay in the west, or your ukrainian if you go to the east [editor note: he has this reversed]. Kiev has a great metro system, marshrutkas are cheap and regular. Taxis suck ass, be prepared to haggle.

The girls are feminine and have great bodies. The Quality of the girls in Kiev seemed to be on some queer polar bell curve, they were either slavic with hairy faces or model good looking. Learn russian, I’m not kidding. Go see the burried monks, it’s a unesco world heritage site. The accomadation was not as cheap as I’d hoped in the Ukraine, and there isn’t really any set strip which was a pain. get a room near kreschatik and you should be alright.

There are plenty of back packers in the Ukraine so you can always pick up western tourists if you get bored of insanely pretty ukranian girls. Expect alot of dishonesty, bullshit, and outlight lies from the local guys. They are absolute scumbags, everyone is trying to rip you off. It’s a weird sensation. On the plus side they all look like crap, so you should definitely be better dressed, built, looking, and have tighter game than the locals, but fo you can’t speak Russian passably I would still give them the edge.

I didn’t get my Ukraine flag in Kiev, though did sleep with a back packer. The friends I made in my hostel said the girls were very mercenary, that they would sleep with you, but they needed to be taken out alot, so that would be your dollars working for you.

Ukraine – With Love

I think everyone’s experience in Ukraine has been pretty similar:

- Hottest girls in the world
- Nightlife is so-so
- Traditional culture, social circle oriented
- Have connections or at least pipeline before you get there.
- No one speaks English. The name of the game is “find the English speakerâ€￾
- Make sure you spend more than a week there, because you’ll need it.

The guys who did well spent 3-6 weeks there, had social contacts, and found English-speakers. Guys who did not do well there were only there for a week and spent their time cold approaching girls who spoke no English.