Dating abroad - NOT a cakewalk!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Dating abroad - NOT a cakewalk!!

Post by Banano »

by Roosh

"Most guys who dabble in dating travel do it not because they can’t get laid in America, but because they want to lay better. An American man with tight game can leverage that into getting with foreign women who I guarantee will increase his happiness level. Yet as I’ve said before, how you’ll do abroad is based on how well you do at home. All the guys who think that it’s a cakewalk to get laid with beautiful women in places like Colombia and Argentina have obviously never stepped more than a couple feet away from their masturbation station. It can be easy only after hard work and time, but not right as you get off the plane"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He is 100 percent WRONG and has got it backwards. The ONLY guys who think dating in Latin America is the same as in the US, are those who have NEVER dated abroad.

Virtually 100 percent of everyone who's dated abroad has said it's much easier and much better in every way. Have you seen these testimonials I posted from people who have dated abroad?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php

Where did Roosh say that? By saying that, he's destroyed his own credibility and is likely to be a fake or poser.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

SA is not easy, i ve been there and Ive seen many resort to p4p,

I challange you Winston to go to Rio, Buanos Aires, Sao Paolo, Bogota and try to pick up a girl..your chances wont be any better than in LA or NYC...you will end up writing about SA as you did about Taiwan and USA
the only smiles youd be getting are those from p4p girls

SA guys are not Filipinos nor Thais, they are extremly sharp, competitive, good looking and they like to f**k women
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:SA is not easy, i ve been there and Ive seen many resort to p4p,

I challange you Winston to go to Rio, Buanos Aires, Sao Paolo, Bogota and try to pick up a girl..your chances wont be any better than in LA or NYC...you will end up writing about SA as you did about Taiwan and USA

SA guys are not Filipinos nor Thais, they are extremly sharp, competitive, good looking and they like to f**k women
I have personally verified that some parts of Lat Am and Caribbean are neither easy nor same as USA. They are EASIER, in some cases even MUCH EASIER. So I tend to agree with Roosh on this.

It all boils down to the handicap principle I sometimes write about. For example, if you are able to date 5s your own age in USA, you may be able to date 6s or 7s who are on average 8 years your junior in Country X. Also, you batting average with these types might improve.

Moreover, the way many Latinized women behave around men in general would give Winston a big confidence and energy boost so he would be willing to try a lot more often. Latinized women are generally not afraid of male strangers. They will sometimes smile, make eye contact, and maybe even flirt. Also, touching is natural for them so they don't have hang-ups about their personal space. Especially say parts of Colombia, DR, and Venezuela, people behave warmly. They throw around the expression 'my love' very frequently with strangers and casual acquaintances.

If you do the online game, you will definitely get a better response with certain Caribbean and SA cities than anywhere in the States. Of course, from these, you need to weed out the gold diggers. But in my experience, the girls show their true colors within 1 - 2 dates. And if you have the balls, you can cold approach or try out the clubs. It's true that many of the LA men look very good. But many others look very average or worse and not all hot girls are with hot guys. You can see plenty of mismatches. I've noticed some girls have learned to be leery of their own countrymen her in DR. Some guys here are often hyper jealous and give their gfs/wives hell. Beating and controlling behavior is something I frequently hear about and I've already seen cases where women were hurt pretty badly by a jealous and/or drunk partner. And large majority of men here will be financially challenged. Thus, stability and security are much rarer her than in States so it becomes a relevant factor in the decision making process many girls go through when choosing who they might date.

Now nothing I've seen compares w/Philippines for online dating. You will get a rock star response rate on the likes of Filipina Cupid or from Pinays on DIA. Not so for Latin American Cupid or other Latin American sites. But you should still get plenty of bites and can always be proactive and write the girls first. If you look decent an all, you should be able to achieve a doable response and conversion rate. And, if your taste is anything like mine, batting say 1 out of 50 in say Brazil or DR will generate for you a much higher quality line-up of dates than batting 1 out of 5 in Phils. Yes, the LA/Caribbean girls tend to be that much hotter!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about Costa Rica or Columbia? Just because it's "not easy" doesn't mean it's the same as LA or NYC. LA does not represent the US. Girls inland are more down to earth. West Coast is the hardest dating scene in the US.

Rock is right. At least I fit into the culture in SA and in Russia. I am able to chat up tons of people easily in one day and start conversations with ease, without tension or cold walls.

How do you explain Dan De La Cruz's success in SA?

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com

Did you see all the many testimonials I posted here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php

Many of them are from this forum. Also see the trip reports section. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between women in different cultures. Not every country is easy, but some are. It's all relative.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

COMPLETELY disagree. Been to Rio 5 times and women come up to you to flirt. It couldn't have been easier to meet cute Brazilian women. Heard Argentine women are cold fish so that doesn't surprise me. In fact many Argentine men party in Rio because the women are 100x more friendly. Bogota? Never been but I'll guarantee it's easier to score compared to LA or NYC.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

roosh is world class player and he said you need to do more aproaches in SA to get laid than you need in the states.
Sth Americans are not cold as anglos and that gives you false impression, basically their rejections dont feel as bad.

WInston was is russia and met many friendly women but when it comes to getting laid even pr*s rejected him,

with anglos you are either in or out, they dont like wasting time with you if it goes nowhere,things escalate fast once they WANT you.

I want Winston to travel sth america and do his analysis, he is very accurate about places where he has been, older he gets the harder it will be,
seriously Winston you should travel and do bang guides like Roosh, you can start writing one about Philiphines

focus on banging,Bang Philipines, Bang Taiwan, Bang Brazil Winnies Way and so on
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

masturbation station...nice one.

don´t forget roosh dates racially so competition is high. girls with high status would value local guys more as they can communicate in their local language.

but there is always sea. but not for roosh...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

All i can say is you are all different from each other.

one man's fortune is another man's misfortune.

alot of men have a hard time in south america while others will have an awesome time there.

asians will have a hard time in japan. but a black guy will do well there.

white guys will have a bigger challenge in west europe. while a handsome black guy could do very well there.

like winston said it is all relative

my response from women from italy, france, turkey, you name it is extremely good. how much better would it be
when i finally leave to go to their countries. !!!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I Have indeed heard the same, that south american women are quite modernized and independent, not as bad as American women of course, but not far behind either.

That's why Asia is still a paradise. Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, are some of the best and easiest places. No need for any bullshit games with the women there.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Banano wrote:SA guys are not Filipinos nor Thais, they are extremly sharp, competitive, good looking and they like to f**k women
Yup, that's Mexican men. The key is to learn from them. I hang out with them far more than I do with Mexican women.

The result? I pick up their machismo, learn to gel my hair to get that sharp look, learn to talk to women the way they do, and learn to pick up women like they do. We develop strong camaraderie and often serve as wingmen for each other. Some things we tell each other, that most Chinese guys wouldn't tell each other:

- "Mira, la muchacha!" (Look at that girl!)
- "Baila con la muchacha!" (Dance with that girl!)
- "Que bonita! Te gustó?" (She's beautiful! You like her?)

So at the end of the day, I do exponentially better in Mexico than I do in the US.

I've met a few Latino guys (South America, Central America) in China who looked like they could easily charm Latinas back home, but had tons of trouble with Chinese women, who are not as open and flirtatious. The local Chinese guys with their fancy bed hair would score way better than those Latino guys, but I can't imagine them doing well in most of Latin America.

On the other hand, I found out I couldn't learn how to pick up Chinese girls from hanging out with most Chinese guys. In fact, I would have to learn from older Chinese women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:All i can say is you are all different from each other.

one man's fortune is another man's misfortune.

alot of men have a hard time in south america while others will have an awesome time there.

asians will have a hard time in japan. but a black guy will do well there.

white guys will have a bigger challenge in west europe. while a handsome black guy could do very well there.

like winston said it is all relative

my response from women from italy, france, turkey, you name it is extremely good. how much better would it be
when i finally leave to go to their countries. !!!
This is the correct answer. The overall answer however that any half-way decent looking White Male can go anywhere in the world and get laid. He doesn't have to pay for it. However look at the MRA, the loudest people are middle age, mid-life crisis types wearing pants and shirts to cover up their beer bellies. Or other men society as a whole looks down on, like truck drivers.

They are also broke. The only ones with money are, wait for it... Middle Aged, Mid-Life Crisis White men... A couple of smart decisions and most of these men are pulling down 50K or more. If never married, they have plenty of money and if not a gold, platinum or black card to pay for it

We can overcome the financial hurdle younger men experience and I have some ideas how but I won't disclose them just yet.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I Have indeed heard the same, that south american women are quite modernized and independent, not as bad as American women of course, but not far behind either.

That's why Asia is still a paradise. Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, are some of the best and easiest places. No need for any bullshit games with the women there.
When I was in Brazil, I'd usually stay at my timeshare at Caesar Park on Ipanema but I only had one week. After the week was over, I'd rent an apartment from an American property manager named Kenn from NYC. He was retired down in Ro. He invited me to the monthy expat meeting and I got to know a few of the retired Americans in Rio. All of them had younger and pretty girlfriends. Why? Because the local girls know that in order for an American to retire in Brazil they need to show a monthly income of atleast $2000 US which was/is still a lot of money to your average Brazilian.

Don't ever think for a second that women aren't motivated by money. If you make 5x what the average local person makes in a given country you WILL be popular with the ladies. So if you have enough coin, SA women will be seeking you out. But if you are going to get involved with a SA woman, it's best to go live in their country. They don't do well in America and will get homesick quicker than you can whistle Dixie.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Ghost wrote:Also, consider the difference in women one could meet simply traveling or living some place for a year.
Yes, even if you don't get laid much, the "eye-candy" factor would make life 100% better than seeing all the American beached whales, waddling to the candy store in their mumus.